Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your family think of MLP-FiM?

Misterian

My Mom and Dad know that I'm a brony and its different between both of them.

I basically was in a deep depression due to our family divorce and I was both frustrated at a job I hated, and wasn't in college and I felt like I was going no where. I watched MLP FIM because it cheered me up and made me relaxed, its a much better alternative to watch ponies then to start up smoking or a drinking obsession. 

I told my mom about it, why it happened and why I became a brony and she understand. She just told me this basically, "if it helps you feel better then that's all that matters...I don't mind if you like pink ponies *laughs* as long as its better then smoking! Don't smoke like your mommy, she's silly and stupid that way" we joke like this a lot, she comforts me a lot and I'm glad she's fine with it which I assumed she would be

Dad on the other hand finds it questionable. He knows what bronies are, just finds it weird that I wear the T-Shirts, have a Brony wallet, and being a fan of the show in general. I explained to him the context of my depression and such, soon dad did understand at least but before I told him, I remember I was with dad and my brother mark. Dad basically just told me, "you gotta cut the brony @#$% dude...seriously *laughs*" hearing that it didn't make me comfortable but at least Dad now knows. 

Whats better, watching MLP or smoking/drinking? Give me ponies anyday

My siblings love the show(They are younger than me.) They watch it sometimes but they also watch other stuff like Ben Ten(My 2nd oldest sister watches this), Jessie(My younger sister watches this), and other stuff like that.

My stepdad doesn't like the show at all. My mom doesn't show any interest in it. My dad doesn't watch the show but he likes Derpy. laugh.png

Three of my friends love the show like me. The rest don't really care about it.