I Love Rarity

What's your favorite generation of MLP (FiM DOES NOT COUNT!)

G1. It was metal. Like, really grim at times.

Badges

(edited)

I grew up watching the older generations so I of course love generation 1 and pony tales which is also gen 1

I love gen 2 as well it was only a toyline never receiving a show or movie, but it did have a few games.

Gen 3 is not to bad I did watch the episodes and movies which some were good and others not so good as with anything, but I like the figures better then the show or movies.

Edited by chaosprincess

Badges

My favorite would have to be generation 1 since It was a childhood love of mine. I actually still have some of my childhood ponies in my collection.  Generation 3 is my second favorite  gen because I really love the figures and the shows are suprisingly so bad there good. Minty's Christmas being my favorite out of all of them. But I could never like the newborn cuties they still creep me out to this day lol.

Badges

That would be G1. I only watched Rescue at Midnight Castle, but I have a soft spot for 80s and early 90s campiness. Plus I like Megan, and if I were to make my own take of G4, I’ll include her :fluttershy:

Spoiler

Just like many other fanworks before me :D