Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were transported to Equestria, which pony you think would HATE you?

Zekromic

hey guys, there's always that topic were what pony would you marry, live with and stuff? but what about ponies that would hate you if you were sent to Equestria? ever thought of that?

I think I would be cool with ponies in general, maybe weary at me at first, but later warm up to me. But, I got a weakness.......... cute and small things: puppies, birdies, fishies and those big heads, short legged, big eyed foals. That leave one pony who would HATE being treated like that

Scoots

Scootaloo_fluttering_across_to_the_right

you know how she is, she hates anything sappy, ,AND SHE WOULD NOT TOLERATE ME GIVING HUGS TO HER. Apart of the obvious problem that foals are cute by nature, her though and tomboyish personality makes her more cute, and let's not get started when she tries to fly and makes those buzzing sounds. Stuff would be like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMCbF9AC5ho

And that my fellow bronies, that's why I think Scoots would hate me

Easy.

Cheerilee. Why? I always hated Kindergarten. Plus, I'm not that good at doing math. And because of that, she may think that I'm a weed.

Whoever gets the reference gets a cookie.

• Brohoof 4

Luna and or Derpy..

I would love and tolerate all signs of life outta them.. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Derpy would get annoyed by he hugging her to death.

Luna would hate me for hugging her at all.

Maybe Pinkie Pie, because I'm just a very boring person to have around most of the time., according to my parents. But then again, Pinkie obviously isn't the kind of pony who would hate anypony?

Obviously Princess Luna, since she'll automatically assume I'm one of the tens of thousands of ponies who jumped on her giving hugs the instant they came to Equestria.

I dont think i would be hated by any pony... im a pretty passive person and getting angry on me isnt that easy in my opinion. Maybe the local colts would get angry at me because Rarity is mine for the taking, she stands no chance against my charm she will be mine sooner or later....

Edited by SveciaDash

Well, I personally wouldn't hate Anypony, but idk if Anypony would hate me.

Maybe someone like sombra, or well idk. Depends if I'm a human or not, if I'm a human then they may all dislike me.

As far as being a pony though, I dunno, not saying none would hate me because I'm not sure, but I don't know if or who would.

I'd hope that nopony really hated me, but that might unfortunately be unavoidable.  I may accidentally make Fluttershy sad because I'm not a huge fan of animals (except cats; I love cats).  I also might irritate Rarity because I have little to no fashion sense, and to make me a new outfit she'd have to make an entirely new mannequin (assuming that I'm still human).  Other than that, I don't think that they'd hate me too much...

• Brohoof 1

Twilight.

Even though we have a lot in common as I'm the studious book smarts type myself, I have a tendency to be cocky and to question authority figures and that would no doubt annoy someone who blindly follows a princess's instruction, like Twilight.

Another thing is that I'm very grounded in my opinions, and somebody so used to being right, like Twilight, would likely clash with my view of things.

Although honestly I'd say probably all the ponies because of how snarky and sarcastic I am at times.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Well I have a feeling that maybe Rarity and Applejack would hate me.

Rarity because I'm not into fashion and I'm kind of messy especially with food.

Applejack because I am kind of lazy and even thought I said I was messy, would probably not actually be willing to get dirty

• Brohoof 1

Not too sure if anypony will hate me. I'm someone who sticks to himself and I'm a pretty easy guy. But when I open up and show my inner pinkie then I guess somepony will hate me. I'm just going with Blueblood since he hates anything.

100% Rarity
I'm not the most well kept person,I don't overly take care of my hair. (Hence my wide variety of beanies)I will also throw whatever fits me on, no fashion sense what so ever.
I also have the uncanny ability to get very dirty in a matter of minutes.

Edited by Rev
  • Brohoof 1

It'd be easy for me to say Rarity, since I'm incredibly unkempt, but most likely she'd put me in a new design and I wouldn't argue, so in the end she wouldn't likely dislike me. Since I'm a rather passive, quiet-ish individual, I'm pretty hard to hate because it isn't very often you'll get much out of me to hate.

... Oh, but I'd definitely be hated by Diamond Tiara. Why? Because I'd hate her.

I think that Rarity would hate me, since my fashion isn't always the best looking. So, maybe her generosity would not be too fond of me.

I think it takes more than just being fashionable inept for her to hate you.

Now if you were crass, and ascetically back words and she had to hang out with you,

why yes she would hate you.  I would rather think she would hate me to if not for the fact she seems easy to butter up.

I mean that's the best part about shellow people, they may as well have a mars wrapper, wrapped around their head.  (sucker ref.)

Now as for someone who you would irreconcilably at odds ends with?

Wrong, day, wrong time I think I'd hate pinkie but I don't think she'd hate me.  I'm not sure she can hate anyone.

I think Bon bon would hate me LOL cause she seems like a bitch lol i'd feel the need to tell her.

• Brohoof 1

I would hope none of them would but I think the most likely would be Rarity. We have almost nothing in common and I can be a tad stubborn at times. If she did hate me it might go down quite a bit like the episode Look Before You Sleep.

I know that rarity would hate me. I don't have an attention to detail, I procrastinate, and I'm not interested in fashion. I think I might hated by Octavia even if I tried to be her friend, but I play the violin/viola so I think she might be able to tolerate me.

Fluttershy. I won't tolerate mice in my home. Further I KILL the little vermin.

Applejack, maybe. I don't have her work ethic: Dawn till Dusk workdays. I want a hammock, some lemonade and lazy weekends.

• Brohoof 1

Fasion and the way i look isn 't at the top of my list , so rarity would probably hate me at first at least , Twilight probably wouldnt hate me but I know with my personality I would drive her nuts

If I had to say, I would think that perhaps Rainbow Dash wouldn't like me too well. She'd probably think me to be too meek and uncool, considering how timid I actually am. But aside from that, I would hope that I could get along with everypony; I don't like being disliked, hehe.