Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were transported to Equestria, which pony you think would HATE you?

Zekromic

Octavia. I may also play violin, but I'm completely wild about EDM, it's like half my life. I spend about 6 hours a day on average, listening to EDM music. Me being transported to Equestria would probably result in me being a unicorn, and then I'd take about 15 minutes to figure out how to use generic psionics to control sound waves. Before you'd know, invisible freaking subwoofers everywhere.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think many ponies are capable of HATE, but maybe Rainbow Dash. She'd probably deem me uncool or lame or something like that.

Apparently your not familiar with bon bon's sour pus (face).

I think Bon Bon for what little time we have with her when ever her mouth opens seems to be a perpetual state of anger and bitchiness.  I mean the only time she smiled is when she shook down apple jack for all her apples in call of the cutie.

that and I'd say Bon Bon would be a shoe in to hate anyone here after they got to equistra lol because now she'd never get lyria to shut up LOL..

Celestia.

she wouldn't be fond of all my suave seducing and she'd most certainly sense the evil in my soul.

that and my sarcasm would bug the hell out of her.

Ever see Dan Vs FIm?  I know it's not canon but I get the feeling it would be nothing she hasn't seen before.

she's at least over 1000 years old.  She now puts up discord, and wether you wanna call discord evil or not could any of us really hope to have a worse soul than he did in his prime?

I think Celestial would likely give any human the eye if she could tell, but it would likely resemble "meh." after everything she's seen.

• 4 weeks later...

If anypony would hate me, it would be Rarity. I don't care about fashion and get quite snippy when I come people who focus on how one dresses. I think Fluttershy might be weary of me though as I would charge up and hug her the moment I saw her.

I'm not sure who would hate me. Maybe one pony villain or Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon? I think mostly everypony would like me but if somepony hated me it would most likely be Rarity since I don't really like to dress up and I don't really like make-up.

Hate? Well, I hate to say it, but IRL I do tend to get hated by a number of people, particularly because I'm "annoying". I like to compare myself to Pinkie Pie, for a reason. Anybody who is annoyed by Pinkie Pie in the show, would likely be annoyed by me as well.

I'd likely make an enemy of Octavia, as well. Just because I don't like stringed instruments being seen as more popular than wind instruments. So I'd make it the point of my new role in that universe/the show to knock Octavia and her cello off of that pedestal. (Honestly, I love cello, and I like Octavia, but...)

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

This is kinda a hard one since I don't do envy thing that would make any one mad or hate me but there is one the dentist pony since I forget to push my teeth often mostly cause I forget about it or got other stuff on my mind

After taking a lot of time to think about this, I think my previous answer might have been a little short-winded or not too explanatory.

For ponies who would dislike me, Twilight, Rarity, Celestia, Luna, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash all seem like ponies who would hate me.

For Twilight, as mentioned before, we have a lot in common, such as we're both studious, wise, have strong confidence and always love being right. I think that she would see me as some kind of competition or challenge to overcome. I think that it might end up just being a kind of friendly competition type of relationship, but it could just as likely take a more hostile turn and became a thing of hatred.

For Rarity, I think I'm a bit too brash and cynical for Rarity to really appreciate the things I have to say. We would likely clash about a lot of my mannerisms and ways of speaking, and over all I can't see our meeting going well. Again, I think she would perhaps take me incorrectly at face value and I wouldn't live up to her expectations.

Celestia and Luna would probably dislike me due to my general beliefs about leadership, especially that I believe manipulating others is the only real power one can possess. Even though I believe that you need to manipulate others with the right intentions, and direct them towards a noble/worthy purpose for their skills to be useful, and I don't believe that you should take advantage of them for your own gain, I think this would fly over Celestia and Luna's heads and they would just see it as an affront or threat to Harmony. Especially because their beliefs seem to center a lot around personal power and self-direction.

I am of the opinion that to benefit others, a leader must sometimes make less-than-popular decisions for the greater-good. I don't think either of the royal sisters would appreciate that view on leadership. Another thing they might not appreciate is my view that Equestrian society is xenophobic and sometimes, quite a bit corrupt. I think Luna would be more likely to understand my view of their society as Xenophobic due to the cold welcome she received on her return from exile.

Applejack would kind of be a double-edged sword. On one hand, she might dislike how I am manipulative and cynical at almost all times, but on the other hand she might appreciate that I am honest and straight-forward about it. She probably won't like my work ethic, either.

Rainbow Dash wouldn't like me because I wouldn't stroke her ego, so to speak. I too can be quite arrogant and once again this might cause a kind of clash between us, maybe friendly competition, but it could easily take a turn into a hatred type of thing, as with Twilight.

I think this answer covers most of the things I wanted to add to my previous answer.

Off the top of my head, probably Celestia and/or Applejack.

Celestia because I've always hated the idea of leadership and being above others/worshipped so to speak. I wouldn't bow or anything like that and would probably be considered rude and/or disrespectful.

Applejack because, I hate the whole family thing. I don't think family is important, and I don't care about family.

Diamond Tiara comes to mind. Bullies anger me greatly and she is a bully. I don't see the two of us ever getting along. In fact, we would hate each other more than anything.

I don't think any of the ponies would hate anyone, but I think Applejack would get annoyed by me. I'm pretty lazy and hate doing just about anything physical. (This is ironic, however, because I work on a farm, but still)

Most likely Twilight. :P I've always been a big procrastinator when it comes to school and stuff, and while I do like books, I usually read them if I'm really REALLY bored, and that's rare.

Either her or Twist, because I would never ever ever ever ever acknowledge her existence.....

Edited by ovr9000percentcooler
  • Brohoof 1

Who would hate me? hmm thats a tough one probably Apple Jack just because i'd have nothing in common with her I'm lazy I lie and very unmotivated 

But i'm being Honest at the moment..........damn i just contradicted myself 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure i can think of a pony that would hate me. If i was there in equestria well that depends on your head canons and such but I think berry punch would hate me for asking if she was a drunk she would reply with "No i'm not stop asking me that"  and then she wouldn't talk to me ever again. -_- yes I dont execpt that fandom canon of berry being a drunk sorry I just dont.

Rainbow Dash: I am not a big sports person I only really like Parkour/Free running but besides that me and her won't get along because I would be annoyed of her ego 

Rarity: Fashion ideas between are different I want something nice, comfortable yet nice looking. She wants elegance, beauty and all that 

Octavia: I like classical and all but it makes me sleepy and I fall asleep

Diamond Tiara: I just hate her and she would hate me simple

Lyra: Tell her all the bad things about humans and how some are power hungry and she will start thinking humans are different then she thought

Discord: I will always make sense and make it hard for him to confuse me for I myself am a confusing person

Cadence: I find love a pointless thing 

Spike: I would keep screwing up the library cause of the books I pull out and read

(Maybe)Twilight: I would tell her that where I am from we have science and it make magic stupid and un real also I would make a mess of her library

Iron Will: I would go up to him and tell him he is annoying and he corrupts ponies

Celestia: I would tell her she's not really a princess and she is more of a queen since there isn't one and that she doesn't protect anything Twilight and her friends do

I guess off the top of my head,Pinkie Pie.I feel that she is too obtrusive and doesn't respect privacy or personal boundarys,so I would not really like her.