Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Habits!

Barz

I never understood why anyone would want to bite their fingernails. What, does it feel good?

As for getting on the forums at school, it's blocked. :(

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

- Procrastinating

- Laughing in uncomfortable situations

- Laughing after getting hurt (I don't know why, I just do. It creeps me out.)

- Laughing out of nowhere periodically

- Trolling

- Talking very loudly

- Getting distracted almost constantly

- Pacing around when talking on the phone

- Moving around when learning

- Not cleaning my room

- Not making my bed

And a couple others.

I see that procrastination is quite a popular one :P. I always pace around the room if I'm not sitting down doing something talking on the phone. Never understood why :P.

I never really make my bed, I don't see the point if its going to just get ruined. And I don't not clean my room, I just wait until certain times to pick things up. I keep my bed pretty organized. The things that seem unorganized to some people is just my organized mess :P.

-Procrastination- the worst habit I have.

-Computer Addiction- 2nd worst

-MlpForums- One of my "Better" habits

-Weight lift- Fav.

-Keep forgeting to cut finger/toe nails

-If a computer has a problem, I WILL FIX IT. NO EXCEPTIONS

-Not drinking soda- good habit. (I will drink soda on a very rare occasion, and I will usually end up crashing the next day, pretty bad)

-Almost non stop listening to music.

I think that is about it, I don't have that many habits. Or good ones at least >.>

Mlp forums is definitely a habit i could consider I have :P. And I think of it as pretty good.(Except when it keeps me up till forever and before I know it its midnight.) I am on my computer pretty often. Dunno if i'm addicted since I still do other things when I have other things to do.

I Don't drink carbonated drinks what so ever. I never have been able to. the fizz in it just irritates my tongue so much.. So I just don't drink it. I live on power aid gator aid fruit drinks, and water.

-moving around a lot, especially my legs and fingers. I need to be in constant motion.

-I write *laughs* after a lot of things. *laughs*

-I drink San Pelligrino like it's water. Meaning, ALL THE TIME :S

That's about it, other than my not really good to post self destructive habits :S

I move around quite alot. mostly my hands, but I normally move my sitting position in some form like every 5 minutes lol.

I don't do the *Laughs* thing after stuff, but I do tend to use alot of :P:D:):( faces. I also use to type lol after everything, i've gotten better about that though.

I never understood why anyone would want to bite their fingernails. What, does it feel good?

As for getting on the forums at school, it's blocked. :(

I'm pretty sure bitting your nails tends to be a tension stress/ anxiety reliever. It also keeps them cut, even if its way to short I guess.

I don't really bite my nails actually. Although I do tend to like tear them off every so often to keep them from growing to long, but that's not something I consider a bad habit really.

I have no idea about the forums at my school I never try to get on, and our computers in our computer lab are all within sight of everyone including the teacher.

* The volume on the television MUST be a multiple of five.

* I will double-knot my left shoe and single-knot my right shoe. Then I realize I hate being unbalanced and will double-knot the right shoe.

* When I click the button to turn off the screen on my iPhone, I MUST be on the first page of my home screen (where all the apps are)

* I MUST wear my Whitworth University hat during the car ride to any and all running events, no matter how hot it is outside.

* The couch cushions must NEVER be at odd angles or stuck into the couch (we have a messed-up couch). If they are, it is my solemn duty to correct them.

* If I see a book with folded pages, even if it is not my book, I will immediately repair it. There are few sights sadder than a ruined book.

* I skip, hum, jump, and spasm randomly.

* Much like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, I have a bathroom schedule. And it totally works.

* I'll tap out drum cadences and orchestral tunes with my pencil during a test.

* And speaking of tests, if I am not the first one done I feel like a failure.

• Brohoof 1

* I will double-knot my left shoe and single-knot my right shoe. Then I realize I hate being unbalanced and will double-knot the right shoe.

* When I click the button to turn off the screen on my iPhone, I MUST be on the first page of my home screen (where all the apps are)

* I MUST wear my Whitworth University hat during the car ride to any and all running events, no matter how hot it is outside.

* The couch cushions must NEVER be at odd angles or stuck into the couch (we have a messed-up couch). If they are, it is my solemn duty to correct them.

* If I see a book with folded pages, even if it is not my book, I will immediately repair it. There are few sights sadder than a ruined book.

* Much like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, I have a bathroom schedule. And it totally works.

I think you'd hate me turning the microwave on non increments of 5 :P. I honestly never really double knot my shoes at all so I don't really have that problem. But i'd never wanna double knot one and not the other. No sir.

I always make sure that I'm on my homescreen on my ipod. It just makes sense to me lol.

I tap out drum cadences and stuff with my pencil to, and hope the teacher doesn't hear :P. Although I'm not a drummer, I still seem to be when I'm tapping cadences. (Except I play trumpet and would suck at drums :P)

And OMG me to I feel like I have to be done first. It's probably because I'm a kinda competitive person, but I feel like I have to get done first on like basically all tests.

I forgot one, a big one.

It doesnt matter how hungry I am even if Im starving I would cook a full complete delicious meal before sitting and have it like a baus

Hehe, I tend to put my hands in my pockets on my jacket or pants one. I also seem to always imagine a music video in my head while listening to music and not doing something else. I procrastinate, and I play video games a pretty sizable amount.

Put it right here brotha

And speaking of tests, if I am not the first one done I feel like a failure.

I also have that terrible feeling but just on physics exams

Edited by Colt
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds more like Obsessive Compulsive than habits.

I prefer my volume to have multiples of 5 as well. I guess 5 is just a magic number...

• Brohoof 1

Sounds more like Obsessive Compulsive than habits.

I prefer my volume to have multiples of 5 as well. I guess 5 is just a magic number...

Yeah, I got about halfway through that top list before I stepped back and realized it was more OCD than habits. So I made that second list of things that I KNEW were habits. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Losing hope, Not anything serious, but... I give up too easy, I've never actually accomplished anything in my life because I just kinda realize that I suck at it and give up ;^;

Well thats something you gotta work on! Might be more of a self confidence thing then a habit really. But I'm sure you don't suck as much as your probably passing yourself off for! And everyone has something they are good at, you just have to find out what your's is.

Biting the inside of my cheek

Unhealthy eater (Yet still skinnier then a twig, go figure)

Silence breaker. I cant stand being in a room of people and everyone's awkwardly twiddling there thumbs.

I really can't thank of much else for now.

• Brohoof 1

Touching my hair... a lot.

I sit reallllly weird. I'm upside-down at the moment.

I'm super messy.

I touch my hair like every 5 seconds.

Setting the microwave to like 0:39 because 0:40 is just too much.

I'm really fidgety. Realllly.

Talking in various accents. Mostly Swedish, Italian, and Russian.

Talking and giggling whenever I have the chance.

• Brohoof 1

Touching my hair... a lot.

I sit reallllly weird. I'm upside-down at the moment.

I'm super messy.

I touch my hair like every 5 seconds.

Setting the microwave to like 0:39 because 0:40 is just too much.

I'm really fidgety. Realllly.

Talking in various accents. Mostly Swedish, Italian, and Russian.

Talking and giggling whenever I have the chance.

I sit really weird to... But not quite upsidedown. I have a feeling that would be uncomfortable even for me... And I set my microwave to weird times to :P. I talk in accents sometimes when I'm bored, or try to do impressions(Horrible for the most part :P). I don't do it to mock anyone, just for the sake of it.
  • Brohoof 1

Stretching my fingers every so often

Scratching my head

Never noticing it when someone calls me and I have my phone in my pocket

Running

Never giving up.

That's what I could come up with for now.

• Brohoof 1

Procrastination my worst habit in my book :P but besides that I have many others...

I have a habit of wearing hats all the time. I also have a tendency to talk low at time when I need to speak up >.> lol. I like to wear hoodies on a constant basis even if it is hot outside at times

Those are some off the top of my head but im sure there are more that my friends could point out! :P

ugh, I know how you feel. I'm always constantly wearing jumpers and hoodies no matter what climate or situation I'm in. I just feel so strange when I'm not wearing something on my head. O.0

Another bad habit of mine would be constantly shaking my leg and tapping my foot at a fast pace, and most of the times I don't even notice it; must be all the constant listening of music that is causing it. >..>

Edited by Fresh_Meat
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I have this really weird bad habit of swallowing solid objects that are really small.

It can be anything ranging from small lego pieces to marbles to even those old crazy beans that have the metal ball inside of them.

I will also sometimes swallow those small character toys that come out of the gumball machines.

And the bad part about that, I kind of enjoy doing it :blush:

I know I shouldn't but it is really hard, especially for me :(

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 2

I have a BAD habit of scratching things. Scratch the back of my neck, my forearm, my scalp whatever it is, I will scratch it. I also don't like to clean up things right away. I'll wait until stuff begins to pile up and then worry about how I'll clean it. I thankfully eventually get to it though. I also find myself going on Facebook specifically to tell people about what I did and then mock them for their misuse of words or grammar imperfections. Grammar is also another thing I'm sort of OCD about, I'll go and correct people's posts if I see something wrong.

• Brohoof 2

Let's see

*coughs*

Habit numb-

*more coughing*

My worst hab-

*coughs up lung*

I-is...smoking...

More habits. 

Biting the inside of my cheeks/lips. I've actually somewhat ground down my canines from years of doing this.

Cracking knuckles/toes every chance I get.

Check my phone every five minutes or five seconds, depending on the awkwardness level. 

Talk to myself. Not talking to anyone in particular, just thinking out loud. I have ADHD, and it helps organize my thoughts. 

i procrastinate to the extreme... make a high pitched squeaky/elephant sound with my lips when i'm bored, am a serial sneezer (i sneeze 1-7 times in a row),  stay up at all hours of the night regardless how early i have to get up,  and drum/tap my hands on desks or tables. some of you mentioned you pop your knuckles...i pop my fingers, wrists, neck, spine, shoulder blades, and ankles all one after another.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

My biggest habit: stroking my beard when I'm thinking.

I wish I could do that. Stupid bad genes.

I pop my knuckles a lot. I started doing that a lot when I started playing guitar, just to keep my fingers loose, and now I just do it whenever.

I tend to mention Lenin and communism all the time even in conversations that are not about it :P

I can recite every piece of history in Russia from 1917-1924 and that bores people unconditionally :lol:

I also have a habit to always touch my beard and stretch a lot.....I just feel like doing it, it's not involuntary.

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 3