Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJ Hellbunny - Songs

Valeriy Tafiy

Hello everypony. It's been a long time since I've been here. I had a long break, and now I'm back. I also forgot about this page. Anyway, it's great to be back, and I have some new music for you. I found I got to EQD for this little piece, even though it's just a teaser. Funny eh? Anyway, have the teaser. I will have the full song finished soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJjqBH5qmX0

I must say...

THESE DUBSTEPS ROCKS!!!

I really liked these ones keep up the good work :D

I think you just earned another subscriber...

PLZ don't stop these wonderful wubs *head banging like a fool while listening to these wonderful wubs*

Bucking amazing man, I love it wub.png

• Brohoof 1

I must say...

THESE DUBSTEPS ROCKS!!!

I really liked these ones keep up the good work biggrin.png

I think you just earned another subscriber...

PLZ don't stop these wonderful wubs *head banging like a fool while listening to these wonderful wubs*

Bucking amazing man, I love it wub.png

Thank you! I'm glad that you like it! ^_^ I have another song, which I uploaded today. It's a fanmade theme song for a short horror game called Imscared - A Pixelated Nightmare. It's a pretty awesome game, and really scary, much better than Slender. But yeah, it's not dubstep or anything, it's just creepy ambient.

• Brohoof 1

Hello everypony. It's been a long time since I've been here. I had a long break, and now I'm back. I also forgot about this page. Anyway, it's great to be back, and I have some new music for you. I found I got to EQD for this little piece, even though it's just a teaser. Funny eh? Anyway, have the teaser. I will have the full song finished soon.

Ohai. Long time no see, guy. I was starting to think you completely forgot about this place and moved on to bigger and better things.

I also saw that teaser and its post a few days ago on your FB page. No idea why they chose teaser of all things to post, but hey. Its something.

(edited)

Ohai. Long time no see, guy. I was starting to think you completely forgot about this place and moved on to bigger and better things.

I also saw that teaser and its post a few days ago on your FB page. No idea why they chose teaser of all things to post, but hey. Its something.

Yup, and I'm also working on something big, like very big. Somethig that could maybe even make me one of those well-known brony musicians, but who knows tongue.png I'm still awaiting approval.

Edited by Valeriy Tafiy
  • Brohoof 1

Yup, and I'm also working on something big, like very big. Somethig that could maybe even make me one of those well-known brony musicians, but who knows tongue.png I'm still awaiting approval.

Well, hot dayum. Good luck with that. Hope it all goes over very well for ya as you deserve some kind of recognition for your music.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thank you! I got a partnership with Fullscreen, which is a big network collaborating with EDM spotlight. I made a pretty cool EDM track that I sent to Monstercat, and I'm wondering if they will accept it.

Edited by Valeriy Tafiy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

wow,thanks guys!But I won't do any more music.I'm tired of making it and spending so much time on it when I can't even get any views,no matter on how many sites I post it,it never gets much. :( Sorry. WOOOOO!New song!!It has Fluttershy's singing,but if you don't like it,you can download the instrum version!I hope someone will be kind and send it to EqD for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0kPyw7hRjw&feature=plcp&context=C492fc57VDvjVQa1PpcFPKYk4f72eEhDQkfA-spvT6jMAFuSaNiWY%3D

If you're making music just for the views, then you might be making it for the wrong reason.  Views are a bonus when it comes to making art.  Take my stuff for example.  I know I'm never going to get popular with things like this, and it can be frustrating when I spend days and days on music and no one ever acknowledges me for it.  But I still make it because I love music and I love ponies and I know art is a worthwhile endeavor for it's own sake.  Still, good luck getting recognized for what you do.  I hope you achieve the recognition you're looking for^^