Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJ Hellbunny - Songs

Valeriy Tafiy

They are both good songs ^^ not my taste to be honest but I do like them I would hope to hear some more of these in the future great stuff ^^

Ah,thank you. I shall go forsomething more...orchestral next time. Like, Orchestral dubstep :D

Thanks, though the vocals are kinda dry and badly modulated.

Okay, I've been gone for a long time. Now have some BASS!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poekx19uGwc

Glad you all like the song :I

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

This is amazing! Holy crap! Dude, you've gotten pretty freaking good at this!

I am so jelly of your skills right now!

DOWNLOADING NAOW!

Oh, and I followed you as well on Soundcloud!

Some of the voices are kinda loud, more so when they get really high pitched. Other than that, I don't notice anything wrong. Still freaking amazing!

Then again It might be (and more likely is) my Itunes >.>

Edited by Kirby
  • Brohoof 1

Holy freaking crap, this is amazing. I have Kirby to thank for showing me this, but you now have a fan of your music as this is just freaking epic.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

This is amazing! Holy crap! Dude, you've gotten pretty freaking good at this!

I am so jelly of your skills right now!

DOWNLOADING NAOW!

Oh, and I followed you as well on Soundcloud!

Hahaha, thanks,man. I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope to get more known, if someone could send the song to EQD, that would be nice. I've lost all faith in getting there though.

Hahaha, thanks,man. I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope to get more known, if someone could send the song to EQD, that would be nice. I've lost all faith in getting there though.

How does one do this? Just a simple email to the email they give? I can try once I figure it out. Im really surprised they haven't accepted anything, most of your music is really good. I still listen to Space Dubtrot (without sound clips) quiet often!

Oh and question: How did you do the vocals in Smiles? Any tutorials you watched or anything?

Edited by Kirby
  • Brohoof 1

How does one do this? Just a simple email to the email they give? I can try once I figure it out. Im really surprised they haven't accepted anything, most of your music is really good. I still listen to Space Dubtrot (without sound clips) quiet often!

Oh and question: How did you do the vocals in Smiles? Any tutorials you watched or anything?

Well, EQD has mails, people can send a mail to Submit@equestriadaily.com and about the vocals, I have a plugin called Melodyne, it's the best plugin for working with vocals, but not only vocals but the whole song structure when you want.

Well, EQD has mails, people can send a mail to Submit@equestriadaily.com and about the vocals, I have a plugin called Melodyne, it's the best plugin for working with vocals, but not only vocals but the whole song structure when you want.

Aah, Thank you I shall check out that plugin. And Imma send an email to Equestria Daily with your latest song's link in it. Hopefully it gets put on there cause you deserve it imo.
  • Brohoof 1

Aah, Thank you I shall check out that plugin. And Imma send an email to Equestria Daily with your latest song's link in it. Hopefully it gets put on there cause you deserve it imo.

Thanks. I hope it'll get through :I

Some people told me a week. Some told me 2 weeks.

Wow...thats..thats really, really, bad service on their part. They should definitely set up some kind of time frame for this. Well, this Saturday will be the two week mark. Hopefully they respond by then.
  • Brohoof 1

Wow...thats..thats really, really, bad service on their part. They should definitely set up some kind of time frame for this. Well, this Saturday will be the two week mark. Hopefully they respond by then.

True, but they get a lot. It's just sad that people who make boring and low quality stuff get on EQD, even several times, and some really good artists are just overlooked.

I am a fan of your music, but I'm not too much into dubstep, however I very much enjoy electrinic music, but I just wanted to ask, if you're interested in doing trance or techno in the future, because I would like to see something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to ask, if you're interested in doing trance or techno in the future, because I would like to see something like that.

Well I'm afraid I'm going to stick to dubstep, drumstep, glitchstep and some electro. I don't really want to make any more techno, and definitely no trance. Sorry.

Hello, how are you doing everypony? It's a been a while since I've been here. I bet everyone forgot about me, eh? I'm back with a new song for you! It's a VIP of an old song, called Lunar Symphony. Enjoy!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=12MNNJJe5ZY

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, how are you doing everypony? It's a been a while since I've been here. I bet everyone forgot about me, eh? I'm back with a new song for you! It's a VIP of an old song, called Lunar Symphony. Enjoy!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=12MNNJJe5ZY

I'm liking this remake! Nice and peaceful with just enough wubs in it. Doesn't overpower or anything. Feels a tad like a chillstep.

I also noticed your using some of your old sounds from other songs. Random thing I picked up on.

Good job on it, mate!

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there everypony. Hope you're all doing great. Anyway, I like PewDiePie. Therefore, I made a song just for him. I would appreciate your thoughts about this song, as I wish for it to win the music contest. Thank you!

Hello, everypony! Christmass is coming and I made this short track for one of the admins of the site Canterlot.com, Artax. I know nopony of you comes here anymore, but I'll still keep uploading.

HEEEY, EVERYPONY! Check out this sick beat! I worked on this for 5 days, that's a new record,lol. Hope you'll like it, it's the most brutal thing I ever made.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfVXsX_H6mA

I can't post more videos because it won't let me. Nopony writes here anymore... I guess it doesn't matter though. I don't even know why do I keep uploading anything.

Edited by Valeriy Tafiy
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, I saw that new one on Soundcloud just last night. Got sidetracked by a little mini project me and a friend are working on, so I didn't get to listen to it then. Shall do once I get home from work.

And I'm not sure why no one visits music threads. :/

It's really a shame.

Especially since you're probably the one who constantly updates your thread with new stuff.

Maybe making a new thread for new songs would attract more attention? I don't make threads so I don't know how well that would work. :/

Oh, I saw that new one on Soundcloud just last night. Got sidetracked by a little mini project me and a friend are working on, so I didn't get to listen to it then. Shall do once I get home from work.

And I'm not sure why no one visits music threads. :/

It's really a shame.

Especially since you're probably the one who constantly updates your thread with new stuff.

Maybe making a new thread for new songs would attract more attention? I don't make threads so I don't know how well that would work. :/

I'd rather not make a new thread, since the admins probably wouldn't like it. And yes, I update the thread with new song whenever I make one, but there's a little problem, because I cannot post more embedded youtube links, since there's nopony who comments on it, and it seems that I'm not allowed to post more than 3 in one group of posts without somepony commenting. I guess it's to prevent spamming or something.

I'd rather not make a new thread, since the admins probably wouldn't like it. And yes, I update the thread with new song whenever I make one, but there's a little problem, because I cannot post more embedded youtube links, since there's nopony who comments on it, and it seems that I'm not allowed to post more than 3 in one group of posts without somepony commenting. I guess it's to prevent spamming or something.

Aah. Zoop last night said its usually fine, but thats up to you if you choose to.

Yea, I've noticed that. Not exactly sure what that stops. Seems more of a hindrance, really.

• 1 month later...

And here is my new song, it's a remix of Omniponys song The Mysterious Mare Do Well and I've also added Linkin Park in it. What do you all think? 

Omnipony has listened to my remix and he said that he likes it. Yay. Mission accomplished? No. Do you guys think this song would be allowed on EQD?

Hello everypony, I'm finally back and I'm brining you my new song, I hope you're all having merry christmass! This time I made something non-pony, hope you don't mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHc9OoCzoyU

And as usual, everything is quiet... sigh, it feels kinda pointless to post anything here anymore...oh well. Either I'm not good enough, or just boring I guess.

And here is my new song, it's a remix of Omniponys song The Mysterious Mare Do Well and I've also added Linkin Park in it. What do you all think?

Omnipony has listened to my remix and he said that he likes it. Yay. Mission accomplished? No. Do you guys think this song would be allowed on EQD?

Hello everypony, I'm finally back and I'm brining you my new song, I hope you're all having merry christmass! This time I made something non-pony, hope you don't mind.

I personally don't care for the first one. Mainly cause i dont care for lyrics in most Electronic songs.

The second one is actually pretty good. Pony or not

And I don't see why any of your newer stuff wouldnt make it to EQD honestly.

And as usual, everything is quiet... sigh, it feels kinda pointless to post anything here anymore...oh well. Either I'm not good enough, or just boring I guess.

Don't think you're bad or boring because of others lack of interest. Just need a better audience.

Haven't I said this place is weird with music threads for some reason?

Cause it is.

Haven't been out of my little home thread in a while, but last I remember most didn't get much attention. I actually saw someone leave because of that...

Maybe you should post around a bit?

I know you shouldn't have to try and be known just to get feedback, but meh worth a shot.

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't care for the first one. Mainly cause i dont care for lyrics in most Electronic songs.

The second one is actually pretty good. Pony or not

And I don't see why any of your newer stuff wouldnt make it to EQD honestly.

Don't think you're bad or boring because of others lack of interest. Just need a better audience.

Haven't I said this place is weird with music threads for some reason?

Cause it is.

Haven't been out of my little home thread in a while, but last I remember most didn't get much attention. I actually saw someone leave because of that...

Maybe you should post around a bit?

I know you shouldn't have to try and be known just to get feedback, but meh worth a shot.

Thank you for your concern, it's just I really want people to tell me their opinions and enjoy/criticize my work. I won't leave and I'll keep updating, even if it was only for you.

Enjoy, this is my newest song and it's MLP related. It has Fluttershy! *yay* And Skrillexy sounds with my own flavour! I think it's probably one of my best songs so far. Do you guys think that this would get to the Equestria Daily?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrCnPeZV-RA

I have to say, for an 'amateur', I'm really digging this music so far. Had a listen to Molestia's and Dischord's Theme and, even though I personally don't feel they match the characters, it's still a good listen. It's not exactly something I'd listen to on its own, but would really be nice to listen to while I'm streaming. I think it's because there's no 'story' in this music so it works better when listening to it in the background. Will definitely check out your YouTube account and listen to some more.

By the way, as long as the quality is good, people will notice you. Just have patience! :)

EDIT: Hey, what did I say...? Just realised your first post was February 2012. Dayumn, you're doing well. Can't say I'm surprised at that though. Well done!

EDIT 2: Just listened to your latest piece and holy SHI-. I actually howled in laughter - it was that awesome - when it came to the drop. This is the first time I've actually appreciated dubstep. The closest I got to it was psystep. Still, dubstep's not my sorta thing, but since I like this... damn, your music is good! :P

Edited by TooTsaka
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cool songs. Do you have anywhere to download them as mp3s? I'd love to be able to listen to them other then on youtube.

​stupid word count.

But of course silly, in every description of the video, there's a link for downloading it either from Soundcloud (default) or EQ Beats.

I have to say, for an 'amateur', I'm really digging this music so far. Had a listen to Molestia's and Dischord's Theme and, even though I personally don't feel they match the characters, it's still a good listen. It's not exactly something I'd listen to on its own, but would really be nice to listen to while I'm streaming. I think it's because there's no 'story' in this music so it works better when listening to it in the background. Will definitely check out your YouTube account and listen to some more.

By the way, as long as the quality is good, people will notice you. Just have patience! :)

EDIT: Hey, what did I say...? Just realised your first post was February 2012. Dayumn, you're doing well. Can't say I'm surprised at that though. Well done!

EDIT 2: Just listened to your latest piece and holy SHI-. I actually howled in laughter - it was that awesome - when it came to the drop. This is the first time I've actually appreciated dubstep. The closest I got to it was psystep. Still, dubstep's not my sorta thing, but since I like this... damn, your music is good! :P

Haha, thanks! I'm glad that you like it! But this is not dubstep, I think brostep would be more fitting, see. Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you like the taste of it. ^^

Hello everypony, I made a new song yesterday, it's a 1000 subscribers special, so I hope you'll enjoy. Thank you everypony for following me and showing me your support. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everypony, I made a new song yesterday, it's a 1000 subscribers special, so I hope you'll enjoy. Thank you everypony for following me and showing me your support. 

Electro, huh?

I'm loving it! X)

Totes wish I knew how to do this genre. It seems so complicated. :/

Either way, super good song! I think you should make more of those. :3