Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first MLP Fanart an my most recent Fanart

Candy Blaze

This is the first MLP fan art I have ever made once I began to be a brony. This was back in December of last year. I look back at this drawing and say, "wow.... This is pretty creepy.... Especially Twilight's eyes..."

My most recent MLP fan art is the one that is not colored and has no Dashie in it. I really like this one :D

What do you all think?

post-16020-0-54809000-1381537952_thumb.jpg

post-16020-0-06905800-1381538152_thumb.jpg

Edited by Candy Blaze
  • Brohoof 7

Well not to be nit-picky or anthing, but why is Pinkie wearing shorts and shoes that don't match hers in the movie? And I also noticed something major.. WHERE'S RAINBOW DASH?!

This is sort of my style of the human Mane Six. Nothing to do with Equestria Girls. The only thing that is from Equestria Girls is Rarity's boots but other than that, it's just my style.

I knew I should've finished drawing the whole Mane Six before posting it on here...

post-16020-0-10186200-1381539038_thumb.jpg

Looks nice and adorable to me!

I like it, and the overall presentation and sketch of it all looks really well made.

Excellent job!

Thank you so much ^_^ I'm trying to draw Rainbow Dash but her head keeps looking weird :( somehow I have to feel inspired or have the mood and patience to draw RD

• Brohoof 1

It is always a delight for me to see one's work progress from the time they start drawing to the more recent.  You have certainly improved since your first drawing and you should be quite proud of your progress.  But...how could you forget Rainbow Dash?!

Seriously though, your most recent work is quite nice and though it stays true to the style used in EQD, it still has its own distinctive feel to it as well.  As of right now, the only suggestion I would make to you is to experiment a bit with expressions to push the characters a bit more; even a small change can have a large impact on how the character is portrayed.  Other than that, keep it up and I hope to see more soon.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE IT!! :lol:

Seriously you did a great job with this. I am actually trying to work on my own style of drawing the Mane 6 as humans but I'm not doing too well. I'm just bad at drawing :P

But your style is really cute and the characters look amazing. The first one looks amazing and I'm sure it'll look even better once you've colored all the characters in. Keep up the good work ;)

• Brohoof 1

That one quicky style you got going on, I like it.

As for the colouring... I'd suggest going over the pics with a black marker before coloring; it helps to bring out the colours and makes for a cleaner look than pencil.

Once I finish Rainbow Dash, I'll do that :) I actually have special Faber Castell Pens to do that. They're very cool. Thanks for your opinion :D

Gosh, that's awesome!:D  Your style is really cool and they look really cute img-1934313-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png   I like how you made the CMC and Trixie xD What pencils do you use if that's not a secret?

Thank you so much for liking my drawings :) and I just used a regular old lead pencil for both. :lol: nothin' fancy. But now I go over my drawings with a Faber Castell pen.