Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An odd OC name request

Frith is Magick

I need help with naming my OC, but this request has a twist. After giving it some thought and consulting the runes, I have found a good idea for a name, what I need is help making sound better and feel more like a pony name. My OC, is quiet, but friendly and joyful among friends. Loves nature, lives near the Everfree Forest. His cutie mark is two leaves with crossed stems, forming a crescent, representing the ability to listen to and understand nature on a deeper level than most. The starting point for my OC's name is Verdant Spring. I'm looking for synonyms and wordings along this theme that would make a good pony name.

I know it is a bit harder because of the narrower margin, but I would like to thank anyone who posts a suggestion in advance.

My internet was being fussy when I was try to post this, so the thread may have gone up more than once. Hopefully everything is in proper order.

Ignore this, I just needed an obscure place for this

Seriously

this is a private drawing

Edited by Frith is Magik

(edited)

I consulted the runes, and was happy with what they gave me. What I need help with is taking that idea and wording it so that it sounds more like an average pony name. 

. It would be helpful to post a picture rather than going by improvised visions. This way, it would be a lot easier for me to give you suggestions. 

This is my first time vectoring, so it is of poor quality, however, it should give you an idea.

Edited by Frith is Magik