Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 - Episode 1 Synopsis Revealed!

SparkBrony

Saw this on Equestria Daily. I'm still a it uneasy about Princess Twilight. Can't they just call her Twilight? I don't know I just have a pet peeve when people have to be formal all the time.

well i think it depends on who is talking to twilight.

I don't like the idea of spike calling twilight princess unless he's being being cheeky.  He knows her better than all that. 

I'm more than fine with rarity calling twilight princess.

I think apple jack should totally break formality.

Pinkie going 50/50

rainbow bearly ever calling her princess, or simply not calling by name to avoid the matter all together.

Flutter shy getting extra shy and cute "princess."  with a cute little whine (daw) cause she's flutter shy.

And discord, well its hard to guess what he'll call her lol.  It just occured to me.

He's not met alicorn twilight.

Edited by FNGRpony
  • Brohoof 2

“My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” follows the magical Princess Twilight Sparkle and her trusted assistant Spike, who live in Ponyville in the enchanted land of Equestria, along with her colorful pony friends – honest Applejack, generous Rarity, kind Fluttershy, loyal Rainbow Dash and fun - loving Pinkie Pie. Together, they teach one another valuable lessons about the most powerful magic of all – the magic of friendship!

I think that's the part I'm bugged by where Twilight's become a princess now and they're just showing off now.  You would think they want to embrace the show and have it where even though she's become a princess, it doesn't matter.  I'm not the head of marketing, so whatever.  It also has me curious if they are going to have Twilight's friends act all cordial to her when they are out in public.  Though I don't have much time for the show and things, I still enjoy it and don't want one of the things I like to use as a relaxation tool being degrade into the end of S3 where it's "All hail Princess Twilight Sparkle, our new princess has commeth" and such. 

A forgotten caretaker sounds like Candice's nemesis. And Nightmare moon is coming back and it's apparently in the finale of season 4 or somewhere in season 5.

Wait wait wait

Nightmare Moon's episode is in the finale? Holy shit. Why is it so far away?!

That and apparently some of the viewed sneak peeks are listed on the wiki 

• Brohoof 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=acqbWon_tEY is, Scootadress is where you see everything about season 4, and yes Nightmare moon is coming  back along with Queen crysisalys, and discord, I don't think Sunset Shimmer or King Sombra is coming back.(they are not coming back all at once.)

I don't agree with the video since she's been proven wrong  throughout the video. Derpy's still around and the fact that Skyla's just that: A toy.  It doesn't seem very reliable.

Wait wait wait

Nightmare Moon's episode is in the finale? Holy shit. Why is it so far away?!

That and apparently some of the viewed sneak peeks are listed on the wiki 

Actually as told by the number code in the bottom right corner of the animatic. It is the episode premiere not finale. I'm still thinking it's some sort of illusion, but I could be wrong. Ugh I really need to figure this out.

Actually as told by the number code in the bottom right corner of the animatic. It is the episode premiere not finale. I'm still thinking it's some sort of illusion, but I could be wrong. Ugh I really need to figure this out.

I feel pretty sure that this scene is from the 1st or 2nd episode of season 4. How the animatics fits with recent preview ad is unclear to me, but my guess is Twilight casts a spell, trying to figure out what's happening, and ends up going back in time to witness Luna's fall into NMM. It's possible we'll see a similar glimpse into the past of Celestia.