Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 - Episode 1 Synopsis Revealed!

SparkBrony

Hopefully this hasn't already been posted...

Source: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/10/season-4-opening-synopsis-revealed.html#more

So, maybe you guys heard that the SE4 EP1-2 synopsis has been revealed:

The fourth season begins with a revealing two-part premiere in which the newly crowned Princess Twilight must balance her new royal duties and her friendship with the other ponies. Amid preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in Canterlot , Princesses Celestia and Luna go missing and the Everfree Forest is taking over Equestria . These unexpected turn of events sends Princess Twilight and her pony friends on a quest to discover a mysterious foe who threatens to destroy everything . It is all up to Princess Twilight and her friends to help save Equestria from being destroyed. As part of the journey, Princess Twilight is given the chance to discover the secret behind the Elements of Harmony.

“My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” follows the magical Princess Twilight Sparkle and her trusted assistant Spike, who live in Ponyville in the enchanted land of Equestria, along with her colorful pony friends – honest Applejack, generous Rarity, kind Fluttershy, loyal Rainbow Dash and fun - loving Pinkie Pie. Together, they teach one another valuable lessons about the most powerful magic of all – the magic of friendship!

(thanks Seth)

What do you guys think? :)

• Brohoof 12

I could swear this is some where else,

but hay i make that mistake all the time.

Um i don't like the "destroy everything." concept.

a good villain can wreck shop focusing on just one thing.

• Brohoof 1

Now I really want to see the Season four première, with twenty nine days left, I can't wait to see how the the episode turns out, and an two part as well. I believe it's going to turn out well, some bronies would probably be critical, but by in large I can see that we all want the best for season four, I really want to see how Twilight Sparkle balances her tasks with her relationship with her friends, something I know I did balancing my military service with my family, the villain sounds interesting and I want to see how it turns out too. I want to see the beginning of season four so bad, this synopsis is satisfactory enough to keep me patient, yet for now I will wait for the 23rd of November. 

WHY YOU DO DIS? Waaaaa. 29 days was long enough... but not this made it worse. Curses... But I am mad excited for this. Is it possible that we'll see the Nightmare Force which supposedly corrupted Luna originally?

Edited by BalanceBrony

Honestly, this seems really interesting to me and I can't wait to see the actual two part episodes when they air. 

This part in particular grabs my interest:

Amid preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in Canterlot , Princesses Celestia and Luna go missing and the Everfree Forest is taking over Equestria . 

I can't wait to see it and I hope it turns out to be good. 

• Brohoof 2

Sounds pretty cool and fairly legit :) Always loved the Everfree Forest and its' role in the geographical, societal and magical aspects of Equestria, so it'd certainly be cool seeing it become more than a wild place to avoid, but an evil entity threatening ponies livelihood.

• Brohoof 2

Oh this is really cool. I mean it kinda makes the wait seem even longer to me but I'm so impatient anyways so ya. I like the idea of Everfree Forest being a major theme. Really makes me wonder about that new villain and all that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 'villain' turns out to be a forgotten caretaker from the castle

MLP MAJOR SEASON OPENING/CLOSING VILLAINZ:

S1: Legendary mare of darkness corrupted into from Celestia's bitter sister, Princess Luna.

S2: Chimera creature of god-like powers who warps reality, bends physics and destroys relationships for bemusement.

S3P1: Merciless queen of a mighty army of parasitic creatures bent on world domination.

S3P2: Sadistic and malicious shadow of the past, who's clutches are once again on the brink of ceasing a forgotten empire.

S4: Disgruntled castle janitor caretaker.

I lol'd.

• Brohoof 6

Wow...I remember scanning through this the other day and not being that intrigued by it. Now that I've actually read it, I want to slap myself silly. :P We're finally going to get a villain who desires nothing but destruction? Count me in, this is gonna be awesome.

My interest is piqued. Many extra points if the all-destroying villain has a personality, a history, and is used as the real canon reason why Twilight's promotion was necessary. I guess that would mean Celestia was withholding information and didn't tell Twilight sooner, thus leaving her and Equestria in danger, but she's done it before. wink.png

This all sounds pretty awesome. Plus, this isn't one of those synopsis....s that gives away tons of vital info. We get some info yet still left completely hungry for answers. I really like that. :) It sounds interesting too, I did not notice that part about the Everfree forest until now. Plus, Elements of Harmony possible explained. That all sounds awesome.

My excitement just keeps increasing. How is that even possible at this point? :P Could of swore I hit unprecedented levels of excitement a bit ago. Oh well, works for me.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I already had November 23rd circled on my calender with red marker, but now I'm actually crossing off the days until it premieres. AGH! What am I going to do in the mean time?

I'm not a huge fan of the whole "The world is being destroyed again, and the Mane Six have to stop it!" thing that I've read in so many fanfictions, but hey, you guys all know I trust the writers of this show to the nth degree. And the idea that the Everfree forest is a kind of living nation that's waging war with Equestria? Aaaaaawesome! A new villain bent purely on destruction? Aaaaaawesome! 

So now I just have to keep waiting.

tumblr_m850vrkYKu1r6f8ac.gif

Edited by Miss Earl Grey
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

And just to make you more anxious for November 23 than you already are:

All aboard the hype train! biggrin.png Can't wait for season 4!

~SparkBrony

Edited by SparkBrony

Oh my yes! YES YES SO MANY YESES. SO.MANY. I CAN BARELY CONTAIN THE YES. *screaming* YES. November and December are THE best. Seriously. SO MANY YES.

Anime weekends for November and December. Seriously. Pony challenge for this November and another for Nanowrimo. On top, I'm saving for Black Friday. We're getting a dog for Christmas and I get a phone. On top, it appears that Scootaloo episode isn't very late in the season. Episode one and two appear the same day I presume and new episodes every Saturday. That means I need to assume I get EVERYTHINGDONE soon.

That and X and Y episodes appear more.

How did I miss this? :o

Anyway, that sounds amazing! Everfree Forest taking over? Villain threatening to destroy everything? The secret of the Elements of Harmony? I love the sound of what all of that could entail, looks like we're in for one hell of an opener and I can't wait to see it! :D

Edited by ~Chaotic SBB~

MLP MAJOR SEASON OPENING/CLOSING VILLAINZ:

S1: Legendary mare of darkness corrupted into from Celestia's bitter sister, Princess Luna.

S2: Chimera creature of god-like powers who warps reality, bends physics and destroys relationships for bemusement.

S3P1: Merciless queen of a mighty army of parasitic creatures bent on world domination.

S3P2: Sadistic and malicious shadow of the past, who's clutches are once again on the brink of ceasing a forgotten empire.

S4: Disgruntled castle janitor caretaker.

I lol'd.

No no no you got it wrong

S1: The principal's goth younger sister

S2: Vietnam war veteran with crooked mustache

S3: a middle-aged crazy cat lady with a severe case for munchies

S4: Scruffy