Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

C.Discord's 'Pinkavoidism' Theory Discussion

NavelColt

post-4006-0-51343500-1383989609_thumb.png

An artists' depiction of the living embodiment of friendly chaos, itself, in its' documented modern form.

Energetic, loving of friendship and all that is positive emotion, yet as elusive to track over the course of the centuries as a puff of smoke.

Because no one stops to wonder just what lays behind the familiarity in front of their very faces.

Everyone knows Pinkie Pie. In fact, she makes it her business to know everypony and everyplace throughout Ponyville. This bubbly pink equine has made it all too apparent that, in fact, her very core purpose in life is to make those around her smile, and to effectively spread positive emotion throughout the land of which she dwells.

In order to do so, Pinkie does things that no other known being in the entire world of Equestria can do.
Teleportation and bodily transformation to appear anyway, anywhere, anyhow she wishes

post-4006-0-30303300-1383989238_thumb.png
post-4006-0-90263700-1383989239_thumb.png
post-4006-0-76729300-1383989236_thumb.png
post-4006-0-03051800-1383989583_thumb.png
post-4006-0-50893400-1383989584_thumb.png

Pinkie sense to predict foreboding events

post-4006-0-42404600-1383989241_thumb.png
post-4006-0-23726100-1383989235_thumb.png

'Just a hunch~'

'Just a hunch~'

post-4006-0-81299500-1383989986_thumb.png

post-4006-0-17360500-1383989988_thumb.png

And all this, from a mere Earth Pony. This loveable, albeit slightly strange, young mare, of whom has no unicorn horn and no species heritage of earth-bound magic like the zebra tribes, but yet is able to all but bend the very space of the immediate universe around her, like an intelligent young child in a sandbox builds their very first sandcastle.

As we have now seen, even in magic-less worlds, she possesses these powers.

Does no one stop to ponder the implications? Does no one wonder what, where and how the magician performs the most impossible of feats? Does the audience sit and simply enjoy the show, passing them off as simple cartoon antics?

Of course they do. It counts on that. It always has, and it always will, because no matter how bizarre or impossible, a being surrounded by feelings of trust, safety, familiarity and friendship will never need to answer for itself, at least not directly. It, after all, is an expert at hiding in plain sight. It always has been. From the very beginning.

To put it simply, the 'Pinkie Pie' that Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends of the Fourth Great Era of Equestria call their friend, predates recorded history. But, by no means as the same bouncing pink colored horse. Other fun and 'bouncy' names such as 'Surprise', known to the ponies of the first great Equestrian Era, has this entity gone by in the distant past. But in name and appearance, in name and appearance alone. As centuries passed, one thing remained the same. At every corner of every major event in recorded history, there has been one being in the midst of it all, of whom shines the same sparkling smile and care-free demeanor from the pages of history.

This information you're reading has only been scroungeable from endless years of slow recorded research. Photographs, names, diaries; the information to sort through alone is mind-numbing to think about. But, after a while, the early suspicions had begun to form a pattern before our very eyes. Like a magical imp believed to be imaginary to everyone, it has scampered about across the globe without fear of being found; immortal, befriending generation after generation of creatures and aiding them in wiping out all that it stands against; negative emotion, evil and disharmony.

Fans of Pokemon will draw similar relation to the ancient Pokemon, Mew.

The very powers it wields are used to evade detection among those who it wishes to no longer find it, and are used as nothing more than a friendly gimmick among those who it has marked as its' friends. It can become a world-renowned hero with its' friends from one generation, and slip from the world's radar the very next.

...To put it simply, the creator of the sky, sun and moon above our heads, the ocean and crashing waves at our shores, the ground beneath our feet; the source of initial life in not just the Equestrian universe, but several bridging ones, has been in existence among its' creations for tens of thousands, if not millions of years. Playing, engaging, loving and living with mortals.

No, its' friends.

All the while, innocently playing its' part as a goofy, playful being, who lives for the smiles of others. To please them, frolic with them, nurture them with the greatest of its' own creations, the most powerful thing to influence the health of the very soul; laughter. Unbeknownst to them, does their friends' true purpose and identity dance so very out of reach, yet, exists just in front of their eyes, in every action it takes.

Unpredictability. Stabilized, 'friendly' chaos. It is said that chaos was what existed before the birth of the universe, and even what created it. As I write this, I believe that to be more correct than any of us could have ever guessed.

The day may come, reader, where the identity of the elusive Timeless Friend may reach the minds of more people than I and my few colleagues. To people who can actually make their voices heard...who knows, perhaps even to the friends' of the being, itself, in this generation, the next, or the following.

What would you do.

Reader, ponder this for me.

What would you do, if your best friend was God?

pinkiewink_by_warpout-d4vab9f.gif

• Brohoof 6

Kill him.

That is what I would do if it ever comes to the mind of this friend what he is, for this is a kind of power nobody can be aware of without going insane...

On a serious note I am too busy being an atheist, so I would never compare someone to a religious creature due to some character treats.

This post is beautiful. ;_; 

And even if I don't usually believe in supernatural stuff or strict religious beliefs, this post is giving me a feeling of hope that I cannot understand. 

Dammit man! Just take my feels! Take it already! 

asjkfhads;lfja'dskfj'ads

• Brohoof 1

Good luck in killing god, then ohmy.png

img-1993590-2-mlfw9666-Reaction_EQG.png

God is dead.

Nietzsche wrote that in 1882... if I remember right, that is.

So I would be a bit late.

And I don't think it's too hard. To kill god everyone has to stop believing in him, and we are very close to that point, if not even over it already nowadays. And that is a good thing, gods are useless, a false symbol of hope and a authority that can used to manipulate weak ones.

Edited by Friendship_Cannon

God is dead.

Nietzsche wrote that in 1882... if I remember right, that is.

So I would be a bit late.

And I don't think it's too hard. To kill god everyone has to stop believing in him, and we are very close to that point, if not even over it already nowadays. And that is a good thing, gods are useless, a false symbol of hope and a authority that can used to manipulate weak ones.

Why are we making this thread all serious about religion, again? :P

No friggin idea, man...

But your profile pic is damn hot, just to state that.

Sexy avatars is what I do :3 Though, Pinkie is a new one for me. I usually stick to Dash, Discord and Spitfire, with some Thunderlane on the side. It does fit the topic, though. The Forever Friend could probably switch from adorable pastel horse to sexy anthro pony in the blink of an eye laugh.png

• Brohoof 1