I'm worried about characters getting married

AstroNova

What if the mane 6 and Spitfire gets married in Season 4? I can kind of see it with Soarin and Dash or Soarin and Spitfire, but they are my two favorite ponies. Err. I think I'd be extremely mad if that DID happen. dry.png

• Brohoof 2

img-1732076-1-E8WzO9a.png

Credit to *Nova* for the awesome signature! 

I don't think the writers would devote themselves to episodes covering the weddings and any new characters. It just doesn't seem like it would be as appealing as other possible choices, such as more friendship lessons or adventure. Shining Armor and Cadence are cute, but their introduction along with their wedding set the show up for later episodes.

• Brohoof 3

The Soarin & Spitfire one is more likely to effect the wonderbolts, and might lead to Dash actually being able to join them. I doubt soarin & dash would happen mostly cause there no reason soarin could stay in ponyville long enough for any kind of relation ship beyond the fangirlism she already has for all the wonderbolts.

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

no_one_bucks_with_rainbow_dash_stamp_by_  

My OC's:  MalinterRahl, Vengeful impact & alias-the-marked-one

First fic i've written since forever here

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier." most legendary quote ever.

Heh, oh don't worry about that AT ALL.

Seriously, just a main character DATING would be extremely unlikely, let alone one of the main characters getting married.

Now a more serious relationship blossoming between one of the side characters could be possible.

• Brohoof 4

Signature_Forums.png.dd2a654d7faa42c09ea06c44865a3c2a.png

Check out my artwork any time: http://shadobabe.deviantart.com/
"OMG; You are such a troll. XD" - PathfinderCS

I'm pretty sure Hasbro wouldn't endorse lesbian relationships. If parent's groups thought Derpy was offensive, we'll never hear the end of it when they discover Spitfire's secret crush.

• Brohoof 4

Um...If Soarin' married Dashie, I would be really really mad, just saying. And I would hate Soarin' soooo much.

Honestly, I really doubt they are gonna have any of the mane 6 get married or even be in a relationship.

• Brohoof 1

gc21Knt.png

Yeahh. Not happening, don't worry :lol:

No way. Even the writers didn't really like throwing Flashhole in EQG, or so I heard. He was forced in there.

No worries :D

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I'm pretty sure Hasbro wouldn't endorse lesbian relationships. If parent's groups thought Derpy was offensive, we'll never hear the end of it when they discover Spitfire's secret crush.

What are you talking about? This doesn't sound too good, I love Spitfire. Please tell me what you speak of this "secret crush." Please tell me. sad.png

Dude, you've got nothing to worry about.The only shipping they've confirmed is Mr, and Mrs Cake. And even if they did make them married it would be a while. But what do i know, i dont make the show so i can say for sure, but I wouldn't worry img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Dude, you've got nothing to worry about.The only shipping they've confirmed is Mr, and Mrs Cake. And even if they did make them married it would be a while. But what do i know, i dont make the show so i can say for sure, but I wouldn't worry img-1993146-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Boy, I think it would make most, if not all of the brony fandom, extremely angry if a character, that almost everyone loves, was married. But, I hope you're right. unsure.png

Pinkie Pie should marry Rainbow Dash in Season 4. That would make the show so much better and also, like progressive and stuff! laugh.png img-1993293-1-wub.png

Err....I'm not into that kind of stuff.  Sorry, not into shipping or R34. It kind of disgusts me, kind of. Any who, I don't agree. No shipping with Pinkie and Rainbow, that would make most of the fandom rage until their heads popped like balloons. Nope, no shipping, please? It disgusts me. lol msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png

Err....I'm not into that kind of stuff.  Sorry, not into shipping or R34. It kind of disgusts me, kind of. Any who, I don't agree. No shipping with Pinkie and Rainbow, that would make most of the fandom rage until their heads popped like balloons. Nope, no shipping, please? It disgusts me. lol img-1993317-3-msg-8308-0-76652000-138291

But Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash love each other. Don't you want them to be happy? :( Besides, the fandom would probably rage about it for a little while than get over it like Alicorn Twilight. tongue.png

No. Please god no. I don't like shipping, at all. Especially when it's my favorite characters. It's just......bleh. So, please, no shipping, and they don't love each other. They're friends.

No. Please god no. I don't like shipping, at all. Especially when it's my favorite characters. It's just......bleh. So, please, no shipping, and they don't love each other. They're friends.

Personally, I like shipping and think that they do love each other. Besides, how can you be friends with someone you don't love? They should take their love to a whole new (romantic) level. :)

Personally, I like shipping and think that they do love each other. Besides, how can you be friends with someone you don't love? They should take their love to a whole new (romantic) level. smile.png

Eww. No, please.....no. I no like shipping! It disgusts me! Hey, look, I don't hate you for liking that sort a thing, but I personally do not like it. lol

Yeah I doubt that they would ever do canon shipping of a main character. I really don't want anymore relationships in the show the relationships outside of Mr. and Miss. cake or cringe worthy at times. I still can't get over "My love will give you strength," that line just ugh! I would hate too hear on the mane 6 say something like that.

Eww. No, please.....no. I no like shipping! It disgusts me! Hey, look, I don't hate you for liking that sort a thing, but I personally do not like it. lol

It's okay if you don't like it but personally I love it so much. I really hope they bring romance into the show especially if Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, or Spike are involved. (And especially if they're involved together.) ;)

Rappy, I agree with you. I don't enjoy shipping too much. It's one of the 2 things in the fandom that I don't like. I just....I don't know. I don't like it.

We have to remember that this is still a kids' show and having the main characters getting married might be a little much for children. I'm pretty sure the writers also know that there are far better options to explore than having the other characters get married. I mean, it was important to the story line in the Canterlot Wedding episodes, but anything outside of that just wouldn't work. 

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

It's okay if you don't like it but personally I love it so much. I really hope they bring romance into the show especially if Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, or Spike are involved. (And especially if they're involved together.) wink.png

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! GAAAAAAAAH! I DON'T LIKE IT! Please, I don't want to see, or hear about Pinkie and Rainbow or Spike and Rarity. *Head Explodes* lol

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! GAAAAAAAAH! I DON'T LIKE IT! Please, I don't want to see, or hear about Pinkie and Rainbow or Spike and Rarity. *Head Explodes* lol

It's fine if you don't like it but, I personally do. I also kind of like Pinkie Pie and Spike, I can't decide if I like that or her with Rainbow more but, Spike has Rarity so I'll go with Pinkie and Rainbow. That's just my opinion, though; you're allowed to disagree. :)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?! I don't like that all. Why must you bring that up? Please stop. I don't like it. It's my most dreaded thing in the whole fandom. PLEASE stop! AHHHHHHH!!!!angry.png

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?! I don't like that all. Why must you bring that up? Please stop. I don't like it. It's my most dreaded thing in the whole fandom. PLEASE stop! AHHHHHHH!!!!angry.png

But you made a thread about it. Why are you getting mad at me for expressing my own opinions on a topic you made a thread about? wacko.png