Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other bronies play Magic the Gathering?

lomk

That's great. If anyone here is in the Santa Clara area, I have recently created a facebook group for people who play EDH at the CFB Game Center. Screw Loose, I'm sure many edh players have multiple decks, and if you plan ahead, you can always join in for fun. I started playing MTG almost a year ago, and I enjoy EDH because it's a casual, multi-player format (and if you enjoy the way your deck is built, there's no need to upgrade the way it's built)

I just recently purchase the set of 2013 starter decks and am waiting for the shipment to arrive sometime this coming week.

I was born in Santa Clara, and grew up in the Bay, but I moved to Utah about 10 years ago...

I just got back from playing a 3 hour commander game...

Mono-Green under Vorinclex ended up winning against Mono-Blue Pre-constructed C14 (Teferi), and my Blue/White Chaos Deck

This is a slightly-outdated deck list. A few things have been swapped out that I need to update on T.O....

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/25-01-15-screw-it/

• Brohoof 1

I think Vorinclex is a  great card, unfortunately he makes you a huge target. I looked through your deck list, and your commander giviing you an etra turn is great. I see that a lot of your instants are removal so that you can get that extra turn.

Yeah, I had to Worldpurge...and he shuffled Vorinclex with my Puzzle Box out, but he recovered quickly. I actually use the removal to keep myself alive more than anything else, or simply to screw with people and restart their counters or the game in general. I've found many interesting ways to put things into people's hands while Puzzle Box is in play, only for them to be put on the bottom of their library. My enchantments really make me a target since Combo players really don't like Chaos decks...

• Brohoof 1

I played against a chaos deck, I was having fun with it so i didn't cast a merciless eviction for 6 rounds, 'til one of the other players lost

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?name=grip+of+chaos

That Eviction would wreck me...

Grip of Chaos would be fun, but I very specifically excluded Red from my Chaos deck so I subconsciously appeared less aggressive to other players. Red does have some amazing Chaos cards though.  :ooh:

I just updated the decklist so that it is current.