Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some TF2 Crossover.

Anneal

In my spare time, I drew some of these ponies. I've not a really great drawer, since I only drew since the start of the year, and it really hasn't improved that much. Plus, I made all of these under the span of an hour.

m757.jpg

Quickfix, Gray Gravel Co. Mercenaries [1959]  (I wrote "mercenaries" wrong, derpy_emoticon2.png )

1s0p.jpg

Nurse Redheart, Medic, Primaprime Instructional Video and Brawlers Co. Making your instructional videos of 2Fort since 1959. [1962]

Next: Scout, Gren: Global Radio and Electrical Networking, serving Mann Co. since 1937.

I saw TF2 in the title and instantly became interested.

Is that Engineer pony an OC or some pony I don't know the name of? Kinda looks like Lyra with a wrench cutie mark.

Pretty sure http://ask-quickfix.tumblr.com/ is the OC.

Nice job! Things might seem a little busy here and there, but for an hour of work these are pretty awesome.

Keep it up and don't forget; practice, practice, practice.

I saw TF2 in the title and instantly became interested.

Is that Engineer pony an OC or some pony I don't know the name of? Kinda looks like Lyra with a wrench cutie mark.

It's Quickfix. 

img-2005825-1-Placeholder_Epona_S02E15.p

She was my previous avatar pony (since she looks cute) for last month and she unexpectedly gained fame in a RP that she became one of my favorite background ponies. 

Ironically, she's not a Medic, and her cutie mark proves otherwise...

"Sentry goin up!" "Erectin a Dspencer."

engineer_comic.jpg

Edited by Cartophile

It's Quickfix. 

Placeholder_Epona_S02E15.png

She was my previous avatar pony (since she looks cute) for last month and she unexpectedly gained fame in a RP that she became one of my favorite background ponies. 

Ironically, she's not a Medic, and her cutie mark proves otherwise...

Ah, I see. I don't exactly "keep up" with fanon or people's OCs, so thanks for informing me.

Now I know... slightly more about the fandom!