Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I figured out who can write to Cadence

FNGRpony

Okay hear me out, wait don't click the back button,

So any ways diamond tiara is walking around after a hard day of trolling the Cmc,  She's dismissed her subordinate Silver spoons, in the distance D.T. see's a silly ridiculous dance.. it's twilight sparkle and candice doing lady bugs awake.

twilight leaves and D.T. Trots up "OH my Celestail, I have a stupid dance I do with one of my friends as well!"

And candince could be all like
"Oh i do that so i can make some poor sap feel like their really my friend!"
"ZOMG ME to!"  And they'd laugh.. and laugh, and sigh.  "soooo."  D.T would say full of hero worship.

"Would you like to by my student?  I can teach you how to enslave a mare and make him your stallion."

"Wow that sounds totally useful."

"you bet it is.  People honestly think this love power thing is a benevolent magic, but it's pure evil."

and so, the balance of power would slowly shift,

candinces eternal reign as the princess of darkness would be complete, she'd have her own pedawan she could pass on her secrets.

• Brohoof 1

...Well, that was... something. Perhaps a cluster of words carefully arranged into sentences and paragraphs as to convey a message from one to another?

Seriously, I haven't a clue what just happened.

After seeing the way the 'Want It, Need It' spell was originally used in 'Lesson Zero' and in the flashback of the wedding episode I could totally see this happening.

I didn't expect you to roll with this one LOL welcome to team bad guy.

...Well, that was... something. Perhaps a cluster of words carefully arranged into sentences and paragraphs as to convey a message from one to another?

Seriously, I haven't a clue what just happened.

Speaking of team bad guy my long life time enemy the grammar nazi.  Minions! ATTACK!

Edited by FNGRpony