Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Use the same word as much as possible in a sentence

SkyStorm

Try to use a word of your choice in 1 sentence as much as possible! :lol:

Examples:

To get a crush can really crush your crush because when they don't expect the crush, it crushes them like any other crush would crush your crush

These forums are one of the best forums because not many other forum's forums can live up to the forum's on these forums.

When you start dancing you can't stop because the dance takes over the dancing and causes you to dance more then any other dance could make you dance.

Being bored is so boring, since being bored makes you more bored because the boredness makes the boredom even more boring then the previous boring boredom

It's so funny having fun because having fun usually makes things funnier enabling fun to be more fun

Quirky, You are not right, because I am right when I say right now, because I have a right to say that this game is good and now I am turning right in order to leave room right now and get something to drink.

• Brohoof 1

Dawg, mah dawgs dawg ment that dawg was acting like a dawg, becouse he is a dawg a giant hairy dawg dawg and dawg was a dawg dawg dawg thing dawg you get what i mean dawg, dawg right dawg dawg?

Edited by CrayZ
  • Brohoof 3

Quirky, You are not right, because I am right when I say right now, because I have a right to say that this game is good and now I am turning right in order to leave room right now and get something to drink.

Right is a good word to use, let me try! :P

It is not right that you are right judging that I'm right and since I'm always right its only right to say I'm right. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Right is a good word to use, let me try! tongue.png

It is not right that you are right judging that I'm right and since I'm always right its only right to say I'm right. laugh.png

Pffft Right? there are way better words that are so much better for any situation to make the situation better than the best it could ever possibly be. After all I am better at this game than you and better than Saj because there is no one better than me

And here is one from myself: The reason of reasoning is the reason for reasonable people to have a reason to justify their unreasonable reason to reasonably reason with the reasoning partner whose reasons for this reasoning are as reasonable as the reason of the unreasonable person who reasonably reasoned with the reason to reason with the reasonable partner.

• Brohoof 2

Pffft Right? there are way better words that are so much better for any situation to make the situation better than the best it could ever possibly be. After all I am better at this game than you and better than Saj because there is no one better than me

Time for me to beat you at this :fiery:

You think your better then me? How could you be the best if I'm better then your best without trying my best to be better then your best since my best is so much better then your best that it makes my best the best of everyone's best even if they make their best better, I'm still better within my best best.

Jealous? :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

Time for me to beat you at this xJpg51C.png

You think your better then me? How could you be the best if I'm better then your best without trying my best to be better then your best since my best is so much better then your best that it makes my best the best of everyone's best even if they make their best better, I'm still better within my best best.

Jealous? vsTALhM.png

Awesome, that was soo awsomely awesome that no awesome word can describe the awesome awesomeness.

Edited by CrayZ
  • Brohoof 1

Time for me to beat you at this xJpg51C.png

Jealous? vsTALhM.png

The best thing for you to do is to better your best sentences to a better level in order to be better than the best and have a better chance of becoming good while the best of the best are still better than you but if you continue to become better there might be a chance for you to become as good as the best and maybe even become better than anyone ever dreamed of, probably even better than the best who has spend his time becoming the best by becoming better day after day until his dreams of becoming the best became reality because he was better than anyone, therefore making him the best while others could become better all they want but no matter how good, they were unable to become better than the best, so remember to become better than the best of the best you need to become better and get on a better level but if you don't start thinking this way, the best will always be better than you and remain the best of the best for all eternity and you can get better forever but still not achieve what he achieved, being better than anyone and become the best of the best.

• Brohoof 2

I dare you to say that again, Miss Daring Do who dared a daring dare against myself, the one who will never forgive, to dare to show the possibility of my sentence to be split, therefore daring to deny my skillful combination of the word "good" while she dares to make me angry thus I dare you to do that dare again, Miss Daring Do.

• Brohoof 1

I like anime because like it's like the most amazing thing in like the whole entire world because like, it's like just like that epic, like almost as epic as the like manga it was like based upon, like ya like know, because like you should like totally like spend like all of your like time on like watching like every single like anime, except for like those really like bad ones, like, ya know?

• Brohoof 1