Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private When the Night Winds Blow

yayayayayala

((Thank you darling as do you))

Silver stopped where she was and looked up, she saw a dark figure fly above them. She looked at Brave and whispered "It's him, its Thornheart, we have to act like we aren't on a secret mission" that made them both giggle a little. "Just keep walking, we aren't that far away from a town I think." She leaned against Brave, but not in the way before, he wasn't supporting her anymore. The look from above was as if the two were a happy couple going out for a walk.

Celestia was drifting in and out of consciousness, she kept seeing flashes of healers, and her guards rushing her everywhere. Suddenly she saw a flash of blue that reminded her of moonlight and she saw her beloved sister and her favorite student.

Luna turned to face her, "My sister, I miss thee, but you cannot lose sight of what's truly important. You must awaken my dear sister, I give you the power of the moon it is not stronger than the sun, but you must take it. It will keep you alive my sister, but you alone must choose to fight, when you awake there will be a danger. Silver and her companion are close, but you must be careful." With that, Luna kissed Celestia on the head, and then the vision passed. Celestia opened her eyes, and screamed.

• Brohoof 1