Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

Well, In-Character it was a secret. The only ones who knew were Pavisa, Aegis, and Stahl (who doesn't really count).

Pavisa admitted to Aegis after the train-wreck when he tried to talk to her about their personal relationship that she "Wasn't attracted to stallions".

Also, Pavisa didn't admit anything, Zintiik blurted it out. Pavisa was willing to keep it a secret forever.

Oh, and it depends on the character more than the RP. In my head-canon, Pavisa has been gay since the day I made her.

Edited by Lhee
  • Brohoof 1

@@Geek0zoid

He's a bit late to the party but yes, it can be worked with.

@,

I believe Lhee said that it depends on the RP. In this one she really only likes mares. 

Oh...well ok then, that's one question answered!

@,

Maybe :P I think Aegis still has feelings for her, so maybe. 

Lol, poor Aegis, looks like he's in for some disappointment, huh?

@

Oh, and I said "all but admitted"

Edited by ragestar

Oh, and it depends on the character more than the RP. In my head-canon, Pavisa has been gay since the day I made her.

Oh, sorry I guess I misunderstood what you had said. Meh....it's nearly the same for Silver Heart though. She's supposed to be open to both and it depends on the characters....but I've never found a stallion that was compatible with her.

@@Geek0zoid

xD  I was AFK, not upset.  It had been said a few times already so I was just trying to get it across.

@@SilverHeart,

Most of my characters are Bi, just because it's easier to go with the flow of some RP's like that.  Some are strictly straight (Like Stahl), Pavisa is the first one I've made that's strictly gay.  All depends on the character more than anything.  Stahl is far more fun to be around if you're a mare than if you're a stallion.  In fact his response to Pavisa when she confided in him was that she could never bring a mare home because they would instantly fall for him.

• Brohoof 1

@@Tricksters Pride,

Really? What could they have done beside shoot arrows or fire a spell? They can't cross over because of Orion's spell. It wouldn't have worked that well for them. Besides Kingfisher was (and still is) actually in danger of being killed. It wasn't a bluff.

@@Tricksters Pride

Also how was it concerning? This is pretty much the first time they have used diplomacy before violence. Imagine if they had done that with the Litany.

@@SilverHeart

Violence? Seriously she's the leader i'm surprised that they even backed down..... Actually the fact that most of them backed down and dealt with Mirror peacefully is kinda dumb. (And concerning really.)

@

Ermm what did he do that made you want to hit him?

being a bit of a dick. Honestly I just don't like his attitude, even if amethyst does the same thing :lol:

@@SilverHeart

Violence? Seriously she's the leader i'm surprised that they even backed down..... Actually the fact that most of them backed down and dealt with Mirror peacefully is kinda dumb. (And concerning really.)

@

Ermm what did he do that made you want to hit him? 

Well, Crimson only backed down because Pavisa asked him to. Also, they kinda couldn't save her...as you know, there's kind of a bunch of magical electricity blocking their path to Kingfisher...

• Brohoof 1