Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@SilverHeart

That seems to be my biggest issue as well. When I'm free no one is updating, yet when I have other stuff occurring I miss so much. Granted, I always look back at my posts, and I tend to think they look like they were written in a slapdash manner no matter what. In addition, Denarius generally helps because unlike some Changeling because he does tend to think of his own self-preservation, instead of others telling him that he shouldn't do something. Sorry Lhee, I'm only calling it like I see it.

• Brohoof 1

XD No need to apologize, Zintiik makes a conscious decision to be difficult.  Even when it would probably be better for him to help.  Other than Willow, he still feels like he doesn't fit in with the group so he acts out on purpose.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Just a side note, he wasn't speaking out loud in the italics. Those are his thoughts, sorry for the confusion.

Also, I don't think there's any interest in that way. XD

@@Geek0zoid,

Well, in terms of magic, Clockwork doesn't have much, at least not in his battery pack. He does have other methods up his sleeve though. ;)

It's not so much magic that Clockwork uses, but the little he does isn't psychic or telekinetic, aside from his battery and caster. He could send a pony flying with a pulse from his hat if they attacked him. He won't generally fight openly though, unless he's given reason to. Clockwork's tactics are much more under the table than most.

@,

Just a side note, he wasn't speaking out loud in the italics. Those are his thoughts, sorry for the confusion.

Also, I don't think there's any interest in that way. XD

@@Geek0zoid,

Well, in terms of magic, Clockwork doesn't have much, at least not in his battery pack. He does have other methods up his sleeve though. ;)

I was talking about the part where you said he muttered something. And I was just joking, but ya gotta admit it did sound pretty funny :lol:

Seems like shadow has taken an 'interest' in clockwork. Looks like ronin isn't the only one with a crush in the team :umad:

@

... ((sigh) Fine i'll take the bait to amuse you.) Just for the record, Shadow isn't that easy to interest in that manner. If Shadow ever develops something like that he'll behave far differently. (And its unlikely enough in the first place.)

• Brohoof 1

@

... ((sigh) Fine i'll take the bait to amuse you.) Just for the record, Shadow isn't that easy to interest in that manner. If Shadow ever develops something like that he'll behave far differently. (And its unlikely enough in the first place.)

hey, I was just joking dude. I wasn't setting up any kind of bait. But I do find if funny that the two characters ronin dislikes the most are conspiring together. It's like the beginning of some kinda league of evil :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

I'm still entertained by how hard everyone is trying to convince Amethyst that she's a member of the team, even when she's adamant that she wants nothing to do with it. ;)

I think Blast has the most realistic view of the group - or at least, the closest to my own :P

Love seeing how loyalties are shifting and being brought into question - it might play a more important role than you all expect. If my (thing that kind of resembles a) plan works out.

• Brohoof 2

Ronin's loyalties aren't shifting, he's still just trying to save the world and get the girl. Just like any good hero B) not that this plan of action is working well :lol:

There's only one goal for Blast; save the world.

Eclipse has several goals.

• Brohoof 1

There's only one goal for Blast; save the world.

Eclipse has several goals.

well if ya wanna get technical ronin has three goals then. Aside from the two I've mentioned before he still has a dream of avenging his family and becoming a world renowned sword master.

@,

Eclipse's goals include

• Finding his forgotten past
  • Prove himself to be a more capable leader than Amethyst (At some point)
  • Making truce with Clockwork (He hates him ,but he doesn't want to hate him. He wishes they were on better terms
  • Save the two worlds, as he now realizes how much is at stake 
  • Brohoof 1

@@Geek0zoid,

Eclipse might have a lot of work to do in order to gain Clockwork's respect by this point. It isn't impossible though, you just have to get to know his quirks. ;)

He's a very different personality from most of the group. His goals include, in order.

-Saving the world from utter destruction.

-Creating the fist artificial magic generator

-Becoming as powerful as(Or more powerful than) an alicorn

Scribblers goals thus far, having no knowledge that the world is in danger aside from the Litany's power still. In order

-Eliminate the Litany

-Save Orion from his decaying mental state (Possibly only by destroying the Litany)

-Making sure his team is safe, Mirror and Willow being his top priorities.

-Winning over Mirror's heart ;) (That one comes last given survival and the fate of Equestria seem more pressing as of now. But it's always important to him)

• Brohoof 1

Huh, looks like Clockwork and Midnight actually have a few common goals.

Midnight's goals include

~saving both worlds from destruction

~protecting his sister

~gaining power equal to or greater than an alicorn's

~protecting his friends

meanwhile Sunshine really just wants to

~support Midnight

~help her friends

~save both worlds

@,

**wasn't right** Sorry, I had a typo. I didn't mean for him to say that XD

I had intended to type it that way, but I think you misread it. I meant that he showed up at that moment in time, not that it was right that he was turned to stone, but that it was right when he was turned that Scribbler showed up. Sorry about the mixup.

Edit?

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

@,

I just edited my last comment there. I re-read it, and I did actually mean to type it that way, but you misread my meaning there, that's all. I can see how you got confused though, it took me a second to catch what it was I did. XD