Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

No worries. Have a Zintiik sketch. :catface:

I mentioned I did this a while ago now, but only just thought to upload it. It's mirrored cause for some reason photobooth on macs do that.

I think I might do some fan-art for this RP including more of our OCs at some point. It's been just that awesome of a story. :D

34e46f8d-a3ea-470f-a54e-a6ceba422c77.jpg

• Brohoof 4

@@Nomadic,

Oh, well you know that would basically be a simple matter of creative freedom when it comes to re-writing the dialogue. I think it would be a simple matter of keeping things as close to the RP as possible, but fixing grammatical things and possibly a couple of little slips where someone missed a detail in another post. I think it would work well though in the long run. :)

@@Midnight Scribbler

A most intriguing idea you have there. The only other issue I could see arising is people not liking how you, or whoever would write it, portray their character. While I have no doubt most people wouldn't care, stuff like this would require some attention. Sorry, I'm kinda coming off as a real negative person.

@@Nomadic,

No, not at all. I agree, that is something you'd need to consider. If it were me, I would have everyone interested in it read through the whole thing to make sure they're happy with it. Cause in the end, it is all of our combined creative work when it comes down to it. It'd be like a super-fanfic, the ultimate creative love-child, born of multiple creative minds. Everyone who's involved would have a say in how their OC is portrayed I think. It would have to be written by someone who was unbiased to any particular aspect of the story, or character within it.

• Brohoof 1

I see you guys are having fun here. Hows it going?

Well, somehow we started with things as they are in canon, and ended up with three parties wrestling for control of a dying world. Which they collectively caused.

I don't really know how it happened... but it did. I'm pretty satisfied with how things are playing out.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I tend to get out two or three posts a day on average: we seem to have got a nice pace going on: it looks a lot faster than it is because of the number of characters i think.

I want to do at least one good image for both chapters. I think we could turn this whole RP into one helluva fanfic if Cinder was down for that. And I'd have the cover art for it. :)

Took me a little while to back read these :P

I'd happily write up something like this: as long as folks didn't mind me taking some creative licence with their characters so that I could tie up loose ends and the like.

That' seems like the easiest way - if I promise to stay as true to the characters as possible, does anyone mind me using their characters with a little creative licensing, to turn this into a 'fic?

• Brohoof 4

Heh, I know exactly what you mean - i was wondering how many members of out little group really remembered the beginning of their quest.

However! In character, new additions wouldn't understand properly either - Frosty has just had a bit more of the backstory explained to him, and Ronin is kind of in the dark about a lot of stuff too.

My theory is that, with enough twists and turns, the beginning will cease to be relevant through obscurity - it's stopped being a single story with a beginning, middle and end - now it's like a line of dominoes with hundreds of loose ends and new stories cropping up again and again. Of course, there's an overarching plot, but that's pretty my h all I can keep control of :P

Guess what I'm saying is that not knowing or understanding everything isn't critical because in reality, the characters wouldn't know or understand it either. Hell, I don't always understand what's going on, and I'm the DM! ;)

Anywho, as chapter two draws to its apex things might (possibly, hopefully) be summarised more easily when I can trim loose ends and write up a summary for chapter three.

• Brohoof 3

@,

Well as Cinder said, not knowing everything wouldn't be as much of a problem as it seems. And as for your OC's, it shouldn't be too hard to find a spot for them in one of the teams. If you want help with choosing a team, an OC, or a just help with the plot, I'd be willing to help in a PM. 

• Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart, @, I see... i don't know how a single PM would help me right as what i say to one person may go differently to another. Thing is i am not good at intros and outros meaning they take more of a time for me. But once i find a "mold" i can pretty much keep going and doing something.

@

Well I can understand intros and outros taking forever. They are always the hardest part for me to write personally. 

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by single PM. Do you mean just one person helping you or did you think that I only meant a single message? I'm sure there are other people that would be willing to help too, if that is the case.

@

Oh, I meant to say that's it up to you. Just know the offer is there.