Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Role Play in need

General Steel Heart

"A short while after the events in MLP, the mane six and it's new-found Princess, Twilight Sparkle, have left Equestria on a secret mission for an unknown mission for a period of time.

They have left their friends and family behind, content with the fact that they are in the hooves of their beloved princesses, completely out of harms way.

But, urgent news comes from the Crystal Empire. News that speaks of the arrival of an alicorn.
News that is the start of a series of events that will shake the very roots of Equestria.
News that will bring fourth a new dawn.

Drama and action. Laughter and sorrow. Love and heartbreak.

This, is Tenebris Dawn."

Hello,

My name is Andrew (better known as Drew), I am the person that runs the Role Play Tenebris Dawn. The Roleplay I have been hosting has been on going since this last Summer and has turned out to be quite enjoyable for our players. However we do have a need for some RPers for canon characters. If you are interested in taking part, please take a look at what characters we have open for players:

We need:

Mane:
Twilight Sparkle

Rarity

Pinkie Pie

Apple Jack

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Zecora

Gilda

BGP:

Colgate

Derpy (maybe)

Additional Characters:

Hiltz the Gryphon (Bad Guy)

Cozamalotl a Quetzalcoatl (Good Girl)

If you are interested, please post. I will contact you as quickly as possible. But I do have a couple requests for pertintial players.

1. I would prefer experianced RPers, BUT I am willing to give anyone a shot.
  2. That if you want to (for example) RP as Rainbow Dash, you allow you and me to RP (on Skype) for a bit. If I like what I see, you have the spot. If not I will still invite you to RPs and be friends.
  3. That if you post on the RP you do more than a single sentence reply.
  4. If there are any questions, confusion, or concerns about getting into the grove of the RP you ask me or the other mods for help instead of giving up immidiately.
  5. To have fun.

With that all said and done, the only other thing to add is that I may be having the RP turned into a full on Web Comic. So your part in this will result (hopefully) in having others enjoy the wonderfully crafted tale of Tenebris Dawn. Join today!

Kind Regards,

~Drew

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would be happy to give you a trial run over skype, if you'd like that is. If so, shoot me a private message.

Also, if anypony else wants to give Flutter Shy a try, I am game for giving a trial run too.

Edited by General Steel Heart

I am interested in doing this, but...

1. I have only done one RP. If you would like to check out how I have done though, here's the link.

2.I cannot do Skype at the current moment, and even if I could, I do terrible at improv. But given time I can come up with something good to type.

So I'm hoping that you can tell me otherwise, but without Skype I guess I can't do this. :(

I'd be happy to play as Pinkie Pie, but I don't have Skype. I have an old computer and I can't download anything new on it, cuz it slows it down to buggery. :( If you want to check out my Pinkie skills, check out the RP "An Unexpected Trip To The Human World" on here. I've been roleplaying ever since I first got internet, which was way way way back in the 1990s, I think.

I'd be happy to play as Pinkie Pie, but I don't have Skype. I have an old computer and I can't download anything new on it, cuz it slows it down to buggery. :( If you want to check out my Pinkie skills, check out the RP "An Unexpected Trip To The Human World" on here. I've been roleplaying ever since I first got internet, which was way way way back in the 1990s, I think.

Hello,

I would love to have you. Skype is not really inquired, it is prefered, BUT not mandatory. So if you would like to join the RP which is NOT on skype, please shoot me a message on here. I will fill you in on everything.

Kind Regards,

~Drew

I can't do Skype at the current moment though. Sorry. 

Hello,

Skype is not necessary,  it is only a preferred way to communicate. But anyways, if you still want to RP as Rainbow Dash, please shoot me a message and I WILL direct you to the RPG (which is not on Skype).

Hello,

I would love to have you. Skype is not really inquired, it is prefered, BUT not mandatory. So if you would like to join the RP which is NOT on skype, please shoot me a message on here. I will fill you in on everything.

Kind Regards,

~Drew

Hello,

Skype is not necessary,  it is only a preferred way to communicate. But anyways, if you still want to RP as Rainbow Dash, please shoot me a message and I WILL direct you to the RPG (which is not on Skype).

Oh okay, I'll PM you shortly. 

I am interested in doing this, but...

1. I have only done one RP. If you would like to check out how I have done though, here's the link.

2.I cannot do Skype at the current moment, and even if I could, I do terrible at improv. But given time I can come up with something good to type.

So I'm hoping that you can tell me otherwise, but without Skype I guess I can't do this. :(

1.  I will take a look, but I would be interested in having you join up. What character would you like to play as?

2. No worry, skype is not necessary.

Please send me a message, and I will give you a scenario depending on what character you wish to play as.

Whilst Pinkie is my preferred pony for an RP like this, it seems she's been claimed. I'm taking nothing less than the Mane Six for now, but I understand that many other people have claimed certain MLP characters. While I understand that it's a matter of who's the best pony RP'er in the end, I'd prefer not to compete against anyone's hopes until I've seen all of the candidates.

Of the Mane Six, who's currently unrequested?

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst Pinkie is my preferred pony for an RP like this, it seems she's been claimed. I'm taking nothing less than the Mane Six for now, but I understand that many other people have claimed certain MLP characters. While I understand that it's a matter of who's the best pony RP'er in the end, I'd prefer not to compete against anyone's hopes until I've seen all of the candidates.

Of the Mane Six, who's currently unrequested?

We do need Apple Jack and now we need a Derpy