GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I am currently preparing to pageturn for a world class pianist in Valerie Tryon (see Google if you don't believe me) for the Brott Music Festival tonight. I will have to begin the matches earlier as my time to pageturn will not come until 9:00 pm perhaps, which is when the quarterfinal match between Princess Luna and Fluttershy is supposed to begin. So I have decided to begin the match an hour early, since Rainbow Dash has convincingly defeated Big Macintosh with a score of 115-32. So guys, enjoy Princess Luna vs Fluttershy IV as it begins in a few moments.

Also, don't worry if the World Cup Knockout Stages poster has not been edited yet. I will update it once I get home from my pageturning duties. Good luck to both Fluttershy and Princess Luna fans. The game's afoot.

• Brohoof 1

I am currently preparing to pageturn for a world class pianist in Valerie Tryon (see Google if you don't believe me) for the Brott Music Festival tonight. I will have to begin the matches earlier as my time to pageturn will not come until 9:00 pm perhaps, which is when the quarterfinal match between Princess Luna and Fluttershy is supposed to begin. So I have decided to begin the match an hour early, since Rainbow Dash has convincingly defeated Big Macintosh with a score of 115-32. So guys, enjoy Princess Luna vs Fluttershy IV as it begins in a few moments.

Also, don't worry if the World Cup Knockout Stages poster has not been edited yet. I will update it once I get home from my pageturning duties. Good luck to both Fluttershy and Princess Luna fans. The game's afoot.

Congratulations! That sounds like quite an honor, and I doubt anyone will object to this match ending early as it was, unfortunately for Big Mac, over a long time ago.

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

Support The Night!

princess_luna_wallpaper_by_bluedragonhan

Vote Luna!

• Brohoof 4

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

Support The Night!

princess_luna_wallpaper_by_bluedragonhan

Vote Luna!

Not trying to be mean...

But do you have a life? How do you spend your time posting all these things for EVERY match?

Writer for the upcoming original musical, "My Little Pony - The Musical!": http://mlpforums.com/topic/102133-my-little-pony-the-musical-looking-for-composers-and-orchestrators/
Writer for the new feature length film, "Last Stand of Harmony,": http://cast-2013.wix.com/laststandofharmony

Musician/Writer/VA for Thunder Colt Studios: http://thundercoltstudios.weebly.com/

My Personal Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thesydeguys

TJ0go9q.jpg

Luna! All the way!!

Vote for her now!!!!

• Brohoof 4

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

Not trying to be mean...

But do you have a life? How do you spend your time posting all these things for EVERY match?

That was pretty mean, you could have worded it better.

Go Luna!

img-2810215-1-qD0Eorn.png

• Brohoof 3

A6BaZwE.png

Signature created by @MiniKirby123

(edited)

Not trying to be mean...

If I was speaking for him, I would consider that being fucked up. Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan
  • Brohoof 1

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

@@TheSydeGuys,Not trying to be mean but..

Could you not worry about what i do with my free time? :)

Lord Of The Night

img-2810220-1-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-

Princess Luna

• Brohoof 3

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

The Mare Who Shines Light Upon The Darkness

35273+-+artist+the-loneknight+luna+wallp

Princess Luna

• Brohoof 3

Wade In The Waters Of Midnight Vigilance 

Princess_Luna_wallpaper_by_artist-macala

Princess Luna

• Brohoof 6

Quick! Pick Luna!

Please! Do it!

• Brohoof 6