GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

That's a bummer. I was so happy to see Celestia in the lead, but it looks like the Scootaloo fans are pushing too hard for this. Crossing my fingers for a draw at least, would be a fair result

Gmg0nA3.png

YouTube Channel

PMV's and Stuff

Tonight, we have three matches to feature, two of which are in Group E.

Will the Element of Generosity whiz her way past the fiery Wonderbolt? Will the villain of Equestria Girls muster up a victory over the Lord of Derp? Will the Princess of Friendship and the Queen of Wubs bring us another epic match???

All this and more... to be answered in the next 24 hours at the Estadio Marea-Rio. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm hoping for scootaloo to make it to the finals. A comeback this great deserves an encore

Definitely!

*frantically scours web for Scootaloo related content*

Cutest+Baby+Chicks+in+Hats+by+Julie+Pers

ARGH NO GOOGLE THIS IS IMPORTANT

i-8fbBXcV-L.png

WELL I'M GLAD YOU'RE GETTING YOUR ACT TOGETHER BUT I NEED VICTORY

• Brohoof 3

Latest Video: Come On: An Ode To Best Friendship

img-9947-1-i-TxbKrsG.png

"Says they don't like MMDW or Merriwether Williams: Inb4 Stellafera" - Sugar Cube

Finale talk: ".....We have our backs against the wall Celestia." "There is still hope left. You just have to trust me." "Even if we lose! This is the most fun i've had decades!" "The cheering fans, the suspense, even if you became the only one to support me, it was fun nonetheless!"  "Really? you mean it? But you've got so far!"  "Mr.Green! You were a wonderful coach! Its because of my fans and you that got me in a pinch like this! Its so fun! Scootaloo is a formidable foe, if she wins, thats lovely!" "If I do, all the same!" "I was glad to be your coach!" *Sob* *Sob* "Curse you liquid pride!" "Hehehe! Stallions... They don't know when to admit that there crying..., besides I like a sensitive stallion.." "Wha?"  "Bye!" and she left...

msg-8308-0-60649600-1415669111.png

(Special Thanks to Kyoshi! For this Sig!)

And another interview of one of our competitors. So, Scoots, how are you holding up?

W-what are you DOING? I'm in the middle of a match!

Interviewing you, of course. The fans need to know.

Need to know what?

How it feels to be so close to a victory, and yet seem to be falling to a TIE.  :wacko:

It's back to a tie now? OH COME ON!

Yes, we share your sentiments Scootaloo.

*turns to the cameras*

Please vote for Scootaloo, so that she may not be as confused as f*ck! Back to the other matches...

This unbiased report brought to you by the Stellafera foundation; we're not like, the makeup kind.

• Brohoof 5

Latest Video: Come On: An Ode To Best Friendship

img-9947-1-i-TxbKrsG.png

"Says they don't like MMDW or Merriwether Williams: Inb4 Stellafera" - Sugar Cube

Unacceptable! Sun-butt mustn't lose to a chicken!

celestia_portrait_2_by_kp_shadowsquirrel

• Brohoof 1

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

I've been noticing a lot of vote shifting lately... I wonder we should find some way to prevent that... Cause I want people to make one vote and stick with it... maybe I'm being idealistic.

• Brohoof 4