private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee blinks as she lifts him out of the whole so easily, chuckling quietly while rubbing the back of his neck.  "Uh, thanks!  Hehe..."  He hadn't been expecting Razor to lift him so easily, maybe just a hand to hold onto while he scrambled out...  Not that he was complaining, though!

Lhee turns back to the hole he'd created and grins, shutting his eyes for a minute.  "Heh, guess I went a little overboard, huh?  I hadn't gotten to use that move in a while..."  He takes a few steps around the hole, stamping his feet in a few spots.  It would seem random to anyone other than another ground type, though after a few choice stomps the ground around the hole crumbles and fills in his creation.  Taking a step back to make sure the ground was in mostly the same shape he'd found it in, Lhee starts putting his boots back on while he glances to Razor.  "Guess that takes care of that!"

@,

"My opinion?...Weeell...guess they're pretty cool, they don't have too much....of an affect on me, but...they are pretty strong in...their own right....I don't do much fighting to be honest...I'm saving my talents....for another sort of occupation....but I am respectful...of each type to their own, those weaker and stronger than I am....is that honest enough?"

Dusk explained looking back at the Smeargle fellow behind that mask of his. It was hard to read and tell Dusk's initial expressions other than by his gestures, his face was concealed behind a mask after all, nothing else was visible but that one glowing red eye that lit up underneath that hooded head of his.

"That's really good. Yeah, you definitely should try out for the Archery team. And going by sound rather than sight? That's a bit peculiar, but that's still really cool." Rune said, trying to hold back from gushing a bit. "If you don't mind me asking, who was your mentor? Who trained you?"

"... LfGS Agent 71," she mumbles even softer. He was the closest thing she'd ever had to a dad, although she had a mother. A surrogate mother to be more precise. "I have not seen him in 728 days today. He was half Shedinja." She turned away slightly, lost in her own thoughts on the subject.

@,

"My opinion?...Weeell...guess they're pretty cool, they don't have too much....of an affect on me, but...they are pretty strong in...their own right....I don't do much fighting to be honest...I'm saving my talents....for another sort of occupation....but I am respectful...of each type to their own, those weaker and stronger than I am....is that honest enough?"

Dusk explained looking back at the Smeargle fellow behind that mask of his. It was hard to read and tell Dusk's initial expressions other than by his gestures, his face was concealed behind a mask after all, nothing else was visible but that one glowing red eye that lit up underneath that hooded head of his.

"You hesitated" Nik said, his face pinching into a stern look. "If that's the truth, fine. But the hesitation says otherwise" Nik analyzed, his stare practically drilling holes into Dusk's face. The effect was heightened when Nik's eyes began glowing, as usual when he used Foresight

Was...was this normal? Do ALL boys eye glow like this? Both boys eyes were lit up, well, what Amaya assumed was an eye on Dusk, anyways. Papa's eyes never glowed once before.Maybe just gijinka boys?...Oh Arceus, thats just plan idiotic, Amaya! Why on earth would gijinka eyes glow. Dustins eyes didn't glow... did they!?!

Oh boy, she was working herself into a tizzy. She took a deep breath, sparing glance in either boys direction.

...What an intense stare! Is he mad? Did Dusk say something wrong?!( Did...did he like him in THAT way?!)

"I, uh well, type dosem't really matter to me.. I rather dislike fighting..", Amaya added weakly.

Cough Cough. " O-oh look, where here!!" Thank. Goodness.

(( So today were learned that Amaya is basically shoujo, and a pansy.))

@ @,

Dusk merely stared back as he tilted his head to the side. He really wasn't really affected too much about the Smeargle's badgering on the subject, he did answer it honestly as it came to him, it just took him longer to repose a response to his question because he didn't operate nor think as fast during the sunlit hours of the day. However, he merely shrugged it off and turned to look forward again leading the way with his floating, boy was he looking forward to eating. Once arriving at the cafeteria upon after Amaya's own personal take on the subject, Dusk floated towards the small line that were serving special kinds of Pokefood for his type.

"Go on and grab your own preference...if you want we can sit at a table together." Dusk suggested towards the other two as he looked and turned back from his position in his line.

(( How adorable ))

"LfGS Agent? I'm not quite sure what that means..." Rune pondered. "You kept track of every day? 728 days... That'll be two years a couple days from now." He was a bit worried. A title like Agent would imply that he was part of some kind of shady organization, and him being half shedinja made him think that he wasn't really a good guy. He never really trusted ghost-types. Always skulking around. He knew it wasn't right to judge them based on the typing Arceus gave them, but he could never be too sure. "What does LfGS stand for? It sounds like an organization of some kind, but I can't think of any company or anything with that alias."

"LfGS Agent? I'm not quite sure what that means..." Rune pondered. "You kept track of every day? 728 days... That'll be two years a couple days from now." He was a bit worried. A title like Agent would imply that he was part of some kind of shady organization, and him being half shedinja made him think that he wasn't really a good guy. He never really trusted ghost-types. Always skulking around. He knew it wasn't right to judge them based on the typing Arceus gave them, but he could never be too sure. "What does LfGS stand for? It sounds like an organization of some kind, but I can't think of any company or anything with that alias."

"Laboratory for Genetic Studies," she mumbles. What if... what if he figures out I'm not like him? That I wasn't 'born' in the sense that most people assume? What if he starts acting like the other kids, taunting and shoving me across the playground, turning my strong attributes against me? Eevee, the evolution pokemon. Cross it with human DNA and you have Eevee gijinka, the evolution human. Slap a number on her; she might look like a creature but she's just an experiment... I'm an experiment. She held back tears and turned away completely so he couldn't read it off her face.

"Genetic studies? So, you were cross-bred? Cool! I've never met a Gijinka that wasn't born a Gijinka before." Rune beamed. "So you were created in a lab, sort of like Mewtwo was originally? Fascinating..." Rune noticed a light sheen on Synthia's cheek and lightly grabbed her chin to turn it towards him. "Hey now, don't cry. I told you I'd never hurt you, and that's not going to change. It's not a bad thing that you weren't born naturally. Like I said, I find that fairly fascinating. I know eevee's DNA is fairly unstable as it is, allowing for the different evolutions, but crossing with a human, that's ingenious, if a bit immoral. Well, unless you volunteered willingly. Did you? I mean, even if you didn't, I'm still a little bit happy that it happened, because I doubt I would have met you if it didn't happen the way it did..." Rune rubbed his arm in embarassment.

"Genetic studies? So, you were cross-bred? Cool! I've never met a Gijinka that wasn't born a Gijinka before." Rune beamed. "So you were created in a lab, sort of like Mewtwo was originally? Fascinating..." Rune noticed a light sheen on Synthia's cheek and lightly grabbed her chin to turn it towards him. "Hey now, don't cry. I told you I'd never hurt you, and that's not going to change. It's not a bad thing that you weren't born naturally. Like I said, I find that fairly fascinating. I know eevee's DNA is fairly unstable as it is, allowing for the different evolutions, but crossing with a human, that's ingenious, if a bit immoral. Well, unless you volunteered willingly. Did you? I mean, even if you didn't, I'm still a little bit happy that it happened, because I doubt I would have met you if it didn't happen the way it did..." Rune rubbed his arm in embarassment.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I," her pupils grew and she started shaking, "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I..." At this point she collapsed and started gasping for breath. When she got over her anxiety attack, she closed her eyes, "I was grown. I wasn't crossed, I was grown." Thank all the powers above they closed that place down before the 'breeding' could begin...

((For all intents and purposes, I'm going to assume the nurse is a Blissey Gijinka, won't give her a name, I'll just refer to her as Ma'am, since I can't come up with anything at the moment.))

"Whoa whoa whoa! We need to get you to the nurse." Rune said, concern laden in his voice. "And it doesn't matter if you were grown, crossed, born, whatever. I still care about you, come on, I need to get you to the nurse." Rune took her arm and slung it over his shoulder and lead her to the Nurse's office.

((For all intents and purposes, I'm going to assume the nurse is a Blissey Gijinka, won't give her a name, I'll just refer to her as Ma'am, since I can't come up with anything at the moment.))

"Whoa whoa whoa! We need to get you to the nurse." Rune said, concern laden in his voice. "And it doesn't matter if you were grown, crossed, born, whatever. I still care about you, come on, I need to get you to the nurse." Rune took her arm and slung it over his shoulder and lead her to the Nurse's office.

Nurse! White coat! Bad! She jumped away from him and sprinted back to the archery range like all the Hounddooms of the underworld were chasing her. If he came to find her, she was viciously plunk one after the other into all of the centers of all of the targets.

@,@, @@SleeplessSketch,  @,

Nik rolled his eyes at the actions of Eevee gjinka. Nik saw no reason to dwell on bad parts of your life and if others reminded you, you had to be strong enough to teach them their place. It was this philosophy that made Nik freakishly good in battle in comparison to most, he knew he HAD to win, lest he be reminded of his past where he didn't win. And so Nik fought with unrivaled motivation. "Why do you help her?" Nik wondered out loud as he saw Rune attempt to help the panicking female. It didn't make sense to Nik, doing something without benefit for himself. Every move he did was calculated to serve himself in some way. Truth be told, Nik's philosophy was also his greatest weakness. The act of doing something out of pure kindness or generosity was unfathomable to him. He knew that some people did it, but he had no clue why or how they felt when they did it

"So, what do you want to eat?" Nik asked Dusk, satisfied with his answer of pokemon typing. "I could lend you some cooked grass types" Nik offered, rummaging in his bag for the cooked Cherubi. 

"Hmm, seeing a non-competitive gjinka is rare" Nik mused to Amaya, not in a condescending manner but not sugary either

"Dear Arceus... This girl is a handful..." Rune muttered. He walked back to the archery range, she was back to shooting targets. Rune didn't think it was that safe if she could faint at any moment like that again. He waited until she ran out of arrows, just to be safe, and then he came behind her and said "I'm assuming you're probably scared of doctors due to your experience with the LfGS, but the Nurse here is very kind and caring. She won't hurt you at all. I really must insist you see her though. It could have just been a one-time deal with that fainting spell there, but I want to make sure there wasn't anything more serious going on." He rested his hand on her shoulder. "I know I just met you, but I care about you, and it's fairly obvious you have some latent trauma from your experiences in that laboratory, but not all doctors are evil."

@,@, @@SleeplessSketch,  @,

Nik rolled his eyes at the actions of Eevee gjinka. Nik saw no reason to dwell on bad parts of your life and if others reminded you, you had to be strong enough to teach them their place. It was this philosophy that made Nik freakishly good in battle in comparison to most, he knew he HAD to win, lest he be reminded of his past where he didn't win. And so Nik fought with unrivaled motivation. "Why do you help her?" Nik wondered out loud as he saw Rune attempt to help the panicking female. It didn't make sense to Nik, doing something without benefit for himself. Every move he did was calculated to serve himself in some way. Truth be told, Nik's philosophy was also his greatest weakness. The act of doing something out of pure kindness or generosity was unfathomable to him. He knew that some people did it, but he had no clue why or how they felt when they did it

"So, what do you want to eat?" Nik asked Dusk, satisfied with his answer of pokemon typing. "I could lend you some cooked grass types" Nik offered, rummaging in his bag for the cooked Cherubi. 

"Hmm, seeing a non-competitive gjinka is rare" Nik mused to Amaya, not in a condescending manner but not sugary either

(How do you know her past? Most of it was in her head, and the rest was in the archery range. All you would know is that she was running away from something)

*Thud thud thud*

She went to retrieve them, 

*Thud*

It's time for your physical

*Thud*

Oh, don't struggle. You know if you struggle, we have to take out the needles

*Thud*

No, please... I can't....

She lowered her bow and wiped tears from her face.

"Dear Arceus... This girl is a handful..." Rune muttered. He walked back to the archery range, she was back to shooting targets. Rune didn't think it was that safe if she could faint at any moment like that again. He waited until she ran out of arrows, just to be safe, and then he came behind her and said "I'm assuming you're probably scared of doctors due to your experience with the LfGS, but the Nurse here is very kind and caring. She won't hurt you at all. I really must insist you see her though. It could have just been a one-time deal with that fainting spell there, but I want to make sure there wasn't anything more serious going on." He rested his hand on her shoulder. "I know I just met you, but I care about you, and it's fairly obvious you have some latent trauma from your experiences in that laboratory, but not all doctors are evil."

"Although that may be true, I-I'll take take my chances," she mumbled. "It was just... a panic attack. It's complicated to explain, but when push comes to shove, if I don't pick fight or flight, I shut down. They called it 'defective programming.' I called it the 'Traumatic Defense System,' just to spite them." She shuddered, "It happens more often when I'm trapped."

((It's time for your physical? Would there happen to have been a Nurse Valentine at the labs? And was it Lab Zero perchance? :P))

Rune pulled her in to a hug "It's ok Synthia, you aren't going back to that lab, you're safe here at the school. And you are safe with me." He rubbed the back of her head. 'She really needs someone to be there for her.' He thought 'Well, I don't think anyone else knows about this, I may as well be that one.'

• Brohoof 1

(She operates secretly under the codename Ms. Fortune and loves making puns in her spare time)

She sniffles, and kind of awkwardly stands there. After a while she wraps her arms around him slowly, and holds him loosely. She began breathing at a fraction of a pace faster, and her ears flicked slightly to the same beat as her heart.

• Brohoof 1

"Look, you don't necessarily have to see the school nurse today, but I want you to see them sometime soon." How about we just go back to our dorm and watch some TV or something, read a book maybe." Rune said softly, stroking the back of her head. "Or we could go to the Berry Gardens, pick some berries to either eat straight or makes some pokeblocks and poffins. Think you'd like that?" He asked, hoping he could get her to do something to calm down. He could feel her heart pounding just by holding her.

@

"Well, better get going.. somewhere then!" Razor wasn't sure where they were going but led on anyways. She headed out of the hall they way they came. "If there's anywhere you want to go, I'm up for suggestions. We could always go back to the room- or something."

(I don't know when to bring in Lolita Dx )

@,

He wants to pick berries with me! "Y-y-yes, I think I'd like that. I think I'd like that a lot," she blushes, "Uh-uhm, lead the way... Please?" She smiled up at him, and took a step back, hoping he might lead the way. She didn't really have a lot of friends. To get one here, well... This is a truely wonderful place.

"Well, you certainly perked up. Alright then, follow me." Rune said, smiling as he lead the way to the berry gardens. "Alright, there's some baskets out here for the berries you pick, and the pokeblock machine and poffin mixer are in the kitchen through that door." Rune said as he pointed to the door on the other side of the courtyard. "Since you like pink pokeblocks and poffins, I'd hazard a guess that you'd like the Bluk berries and Pecha berries, am I right?" Rune asked, chuckling.

Edited by Festivusuitaloo

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee shrugs as he walks, tossing his bone club into the air and catching it ever few steps.  "Huh, I don't have anything in mind..."  He tilts his head for a moment as he thinks, trying to decide what there was to do around here that he might enjoy.

I really didn't do a whole lot back home other than mope and get in fights...  I never really had to think about just having fun...  What do you like to do, Bonehead?  Arceus, I'm even more boring than I thought...

Before he can think to suggest anything, Lhee's interrupted by his stomach growling.  Reaching into his pocket for the granola bar he'd bought before, he unwraps it with his teeth in order to eat it while they walk.  "...You said you passed a berry garden earlier, right?  Do you know if it's open to students...  Or if it costs anything?"  

@,

"Actually, my favorite berries are Mystery Berries, but they're really hard to find. I doubt they have them anymore." she picked a berry close to the fruit, and sighed, studying it. "However, I actually like most berries raw, and will eat any poffin." She sighed again, happily popping the berry in her mouth.

"Enigma berries you mean? Those are alright, but for some reason they always taste different every time I eat them." Rune said "I, myself prefer Wacan berries or Pinap berries. I've heard that there are some new berries out there called Kee berries, Roseli berries, and Maranga berries. I wonder what those taste like. I'm sure they'll be planted in here soon enough."