private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Darius

@@Ampharos,

Darius chuckles and nods slightly.  "Yes yes, I'll leave those demonstrations in your capable hands.  Now, if you need anything for particular lessons, let me know alright?"  He gestures towards the shelf behind him, lifting up his large tome with a Psychic and levitating it over towards the desk in front of him.

"This is my 'spell book'. I've made it a point to study the natures and execution of moves, both from pokemon and gijinka...  On these pages is all of the necessary data to successfully use any move that a Delphox can learn."  He waves a hand over the tome, opening the book to a page marked FIRE SPIN for an example.  "Written in my own hand, of course.  This is the kind of technical data that would normally be stored on a TM, most wouldn't understand the formulas on this page even if they could read my handwriting.  My point is that if your abilities require a demonstration partner, I'll be the one to oblige."  The Delphox gijinka grins again, reaching to adjust his glasses.

Raiga

@,

The static around Raiga was disturbed by the leech seeds, the gijinka's eyes snapping open as electricity arced from his body to fry the seeds.  His first reaction was to vault off the roof - he didn't know what the attack had been, or if another was following it.  There was also the fact that Raiga had no desire to get into a fight.

Falling to the ground below him, Raiga rolls as he hits the dirt and glares upwards at the roof.  Growling quietly, the Raikou gijinka uses Quick Attack to run towards the nearest door and escape into the academy.  This was the second time within less than 24 hours that he'd been attacked here.  Perhaps coming here was a poor decision...  He'd dealt with situations like this a couple times before, usually insecure people targeting him simply because he was a 'legendary' gijinka.  Nothing but a title...  And a target.

Lhee

@@SleeplessSketch,@@Lyridian

"I'm...  Sorry..?"  Lhee had tensed up slightly as Jonathan and his Shedinja had joined them, though...  It was because of the dirt?  There wasn't much he could do about the dirt...  The Marowak boy tilts his head slightly as the janitor starts arguing with the pokemon.  Is this...  Normal?  

He spares a brief glance at Miss Claudia, trying to decide how to respond to what was happening in front of him, though his attention snaps back to Jonathan when he hears the janitor say something about a fossil.  Lhee hugs the fossil more tightly to his chest, as though worried the faculty were going to confiscate it.  They can't, I'm the one who found it...  They can't take it away!  Lhee shuts his eyes and turns his gaze away before speaking up.  "...I'm going to bring it back!  I saw it happen on a field trip to Cinnabar when I was younger..."

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia : Ampharos @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Pokemon fan? Play X and Y? Wynaut check out the

MLP Forums Pokemon League!

@@Suitaloo

Dustin had gotten a little lost on his way to the cafeteria but finally found it. I've been here like 5 times. How do I keep getting lost? He shook it off and went in line to get some food. He grabbed a large assortment of berries and looked around the large room. He saw Samantha sitting at the same table as the Dusclops boy and a Buizel girl. He quickly walked over and sat across from Samantha and smiled in greeting  before he began to nibble on an Aspear berry. It almost seemed like he was having a tough time biting it due to how tough it was, but eventually his teeth broke through and he started chewing the large fruit.

@,

Varrick nodded slightly and leaned in to peer at the writing in the book. "Oh that's brilliant! Quite so, in fact! I wasn't sure it was possible to do such a thing. You continue to surprise me Mr. Corsac."

@@SleeplessSketch,@,@@Lyridian,

Zach's stomach grumbled quite loudly and he gave a sheepish grin to his two roommates. "I think I'll just go ahead now. See you guys when Dusk wakes up!" Zach turned and began quickly walking towards the cafeteria. After getting a bowl of cereal, he looked around and was surprised to see Dusk there, sitting with Melissa and a couple other gijinka at a table. He walked over and sat down next to Dusk. "Oh whoops... Zoey and Amaya think you're sleeping right now... Ah they'll figure it out eventually. Good morning by the way." He directed the last statement to both Dusk and Melissa.

@@Suitaloo

Dustin had gotten a little lost on his way to the cafeteria but finally found it. I've been here like 5 times. How do I keep getting lost? He shook it off and went in line to get some food. He grabbed a large assortment of berries and looked around the large room. He saw Samantha sitting at the same table as the Dusclops boy and a Buizel girl. He quickly walked over and sat across from Samantha and smiled in greeting  before he began to nibble on an Aspear berry. It almost seemed like he was having a tough time biting it due to how tough it was, but eventually his teeth broke through and he started chewing the large fruit.

Samantha looked over at Dustin. "You know you're supposed to peel the skin off, right? Gnawing through it will just hurt your teeth." She said, taking a bite out of her Rowap berry tart. She extended a slight blade out of the top of her wrist and extended her hand. "I'll peel it for you, just give me the berry, I don't want to accidentally cut your hand."

QfdUcx0.png

I use pokemon showdown because I can't afford a 2DS :c

@@Ampharos,@, @@Suitaloo,

Dusk

Dusk was still scribbling down brainstorming thoughts onto his notepad when he saw Melissa sit next to him as she inquired about what he was gonna do today. He swallowed the bite of pastry in his mouth and smiled at her.

"Well today we're going into town and exploring. Zoey, Zach, Amaya and I were just going to walk around and see what it was like. Most of us have never really been in a town before or any other outside establishments before, so really that's the plan for today." Dusk said his eagerness totally showing through his blindfolded eyes. Two others joined at their table and he merely waved at them both as they sat down. Though it wasn't long before Zach himself joined him at the cafeteria.

"Hey buddy! Eh? They do? Whoops...well I did say meet at the cafeteria anyway so they'll come around eventually. You excited as I am? I'm plenty of excited! Hehe" Dusk said letting out a small chuckle as he pushed the plate of pastries in his direction offering both Melissa and Zach a piece.

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

You won't be soooorryyyy!

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin looked up with a mouthful of the berry and swallowed hard. "Oh no I know. I do it on purpose. Erhm... don't ask why. But don't worry, my teeth are pretty strong, so I should be alright. Plus, peeling the skin off is bothersome, so that's another reason I guess."  He smiled somewhat sheepishly and took another tough bite of the berry before taking out a small note pad. With the bite still in his mouth, he began to sketch something on the notepad very roughly.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Zach waved a hand off and smiled.  "Yea they'll be fine. And I am pretty excited, although I'm not too sure what to expect really, which just makes me a little more excited anyway." 

Melissa

@@SleeplessSketch, @@Ampharos, @@Suitaloo

Melissa took the offered piece and bit into it. Whatever it was, it tasted good. She swallowed the bite and thought about something. She waved at Samantha as she sat down. "Morning Zach. Do either of you mind if I join you? I was going to go into town anyway, to try and find a Move Rememberer." She finished off her piece of tart and continued with her cereal.

59e0d26d36e24_backgroundsig.png.97987e7f193fe183aa11aad22adcdd8b.png

What else am I meant to put here?

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin looked up with a mouthful of the berry and swallowed hard. "Oh no I know. I do it on purpose. Erhm... don't ask why. But don't worry, my teeth are pretty strong, so I should be alright. Plus, peeling the skin off is bothersome, so that's another reason I guess."  He smiled somewhat sheepishly and took another tough bite of the berry before taking out a small note pad. With the bite still in his mouth, he began to sketch something on the notepad very roughly.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Zach waved a hand off and smiled.  "Yea they'll be fine. And I am pretty excited, although I'm not too sure what to expect really, which just makes me a little more excited anyway." 

@

"Alright then." Samantha said. "Melissa, don't you mean a move tutor? They generally work with pokemon, but I'm sure they could work with you if you asked." She suggested. She took a swig of her milk and asked Dusk. "So we're going to the city then today? That sounds nice. Just make sure we stay towards the main shopping districts and such. Don't want to get lost or anything."

QfdUcx0.png

@@Suitaloo

Dustin's ears dropped very slightly, almost as if it was just a twitch,  but he continued to sketch on the notepad. "Oh you're uh... going somewhere today? That's cool. Hope you have fun!"  Dustin looked up slightly and smiled, before quickly tearing through the Aspear again and looking back down towards his drawing.

Melissa

@@Suitaloo

"A move tutor? I guess that's what they're called. This is an academy that's full of gijinka. We're practically right next door. I'm sure they've got a move tutor that works with gijinkas." Melissa was sure that there would be a Move Tutor that works with gijinkas in the town.

Joshu

@@DarkDarsi

"Nevermind. I'll talk to you sometime today." Without getting a response from Dark, Joshu got up and walked to the cafeteria. After getting an Aspear berry, Joshu sat at a vacant table. He peeled it, and began to chew on the berry.

@,@@Suitaloo, @@Ampharos,

Dusk

"Ah well the more the merrier! I have no qualms with you coming with us, as a matter of fact I totally forgot Samantha was coming along with us! Sorry for my ignorance." Dusk apologized

"Well it's more of a decent sized town if anything, I think City is over doing it a little. I mean it would be cool if we were going into the city...haha that'd be cool." Dusk said as he contemplated the thought. He looked to his side and heard the Sandshrew guy kind of inquired about Samantha's plans for today.

"Hey there! I don't think we've met, but I have seen your face around here before. I'm Dusk nice to meet you." He said extending a hand out to the ground-type Gijinka. He didn't want anybody to feel like a total stranger so he did what was most reasonable at the time and kicked of their acquaint  

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

@,@@Suitaloo, @@Ampharos,

Dusk

"Ah well the more the merrier! I have no qualms with you coming with us, as a matter of fact I totally forgot Samantha was coming along with us! Sorry for my ignorance." Dusk apologized

"Well it's more of a decent sized town if anything, I think City is over doing it a little. I mean it would be cool if we were going into the city...haha that'd be cool." Dusk said as he contemplated the thought. He looked to his side and heard the Sandshrew guy kind of inquired about Samantha's plans for today.

"Hey there! I don't think we've met, but I have seen your face around here before. I'm Dusk nice to meet you." He said extending a hand out to the ground-type Gijinka. He didn't want anybody to feel like a total stranger so he did what was most reasonable at the time and kicked of their acquaint  

"Well, that's probably true Melissa, but still." Samantha said. "Most move tutors generally need some form of payment. I know some of them like heart scales, while others like colored shards." She turned to Dusk. "Either way, I think it'd be nice to go see the town, see if they have any special drinks or whatever."

QfdUcx0.png

Melissa

@@Suitaloo, @@Ampharos

"Doesn't really matter. Just a thought I had. Did you say special drinks? What kind of drinks?" Melissa had finished her cereal so she got up and deposited the bowl. She headed back to the table and waited for Zoey and Amaya to show up. "Zach, did you say that Amaya and Zoey were waiting for Dusk to wake up?"

Melissa

@@Suitaloo, @@Ampharos

"Doesn't really matter. Just a thought I had. Did you say special drinks? What kind of drinks?" Melissa had finished her cereal so she got up and deposited the bowl. She headed back to the table and waited for Zoey and Amaya to show up. "Zach, did you say that Amaya and Zoey were waiting for Dusk to wake up?"

"I don't know, any kind of drinks. I was just thinking about something they might have special in the ways of food or drinks." Samantha said. "I'm still somewhat half-asleep, so I don't really know what I'd be looking for." She shrugged and took a bite of her tart. "So, when are we heading out?"

QfdUcx0.png

@,

Nik roared in frustration, face-palming hard. That was so unfair! That damn static cloud was not fair to any legit battles, the noob! Nik wallowed in self-pity as he teleported to his room. He whined and bitched and moaned about how unfair life was and how he should win 

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

"I honestly don't remember what it was about. All I know is it was good." Rune said, shrugging. "It is a really nice morning. I think I'll go outside and make one of those MREs." He said, opening the flap of the tent and getting out. He made an omelet MRE. Wasn't the best he'd ever had, but it was still nice.

Her ribbons retreated back to her hair and collar as he left, letting him leave. She pushed her self into a seated position and dug through her bags, until she successfully found one of her fruit rations. She crawled out of the tent and stretched, one of her ribbons grabbing her bow on the way out.

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

After a few minutes of waiting, Amaya chimed up.

"Lets... Lets wait for at the cafeteria?" For a moment she hesiated, before letting The words leave her lips. For some reason she was kind of embarrassed to ask it. "A-actually.... if you don't mind, would you... could style my m-my hair." She started to tugg on her white fringe, and her wings flapped nervously.

"Itsjustimnotverygoodatanythingbesideponytailsandiwasthinkingtodaywasspeciala-and...."

Uguu. Why was She nervous, stupid Amaya!

"You do know,", she said, mimicking a pompous accent." Here at Pokemon Acedemy, we have a strict, 'no shirtlessness before 12 P.M' policy. And I-" She noticed how carefully he a strange looking rock to his chest. What did he mean, revive it? ...oh! Was it-

"Oh, pup! What a precious thing you have there! But where on earth did you..." But she found her answer in the dirt smudged on his face and the dirt caked under his nails. "Ooh, I know, you like to diggy diggy." A sad sort of smile pulled at her lips as she remembered something. "My huband used to be an archaeologist, seeing something like this brings back memories.." She noticed the boys expression and gave a sigh, planting her hand on her hips. " Oh, do stop giving me a look like that. I'm not going to take the poor thing away from you."she placed a hand against her cheek, thinking." We do have one of those restoration chambers, oh but darling it's such an old thing...its been her just about as long as I have, it may be broken.."

Edited by Lyridian

Zoey

@@Lyridian,

Zoe tilts her head slightly before grinning and grabbing Amaya by the wrist, nearly dragging the Swanna girl back into their dorm.  "Oh, this will be fun!  Let's do it!  We can keep the boys waiting, they'll be fine...  Did you have anything specific in mind?"  As she speaks Zoey leans down to rummage in one of her bags.  Brushes, hair spray, gels, a curler, a hair dryer...  It seemed as though she had come to school prepared for just such an emergency.

Lhee

@@Lyridian,@@SleeplessSketch,

"I'll fix it!"  Lhee even surprised himself, he spoke up so abruptly.  He wouldn't have the first clue about how to go about something like fixing a high tech machine like that... But, that wasn't important.  What was important was the fossil in his arms.  "I mean...  Can you please show me the chamber?  I'll get it working, I don't care how long it takes..."  As he speaks he clutches the fossil tighter, the arm holding the rock trembling slightly.  "I need to...  It was young.  I don't know how, but I know...  I need to bring it back."

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

@@SleeplessSketch,

Dustin looked up again from his sketch pad, realizing that the Dusclops boy was talking to him. He gingerly gave the boy a hand shake and smiled slightly. "Dustin... Nice to meet you." He then returned back to sketching on the small pad under the table.

@,  

Zach nodded at Melissa's question. "Yea they're supposed to get here at some point. By the way, my name's Zach." He directed the statement towards both Samantha and Dustin, who returned a nod. Zach felt a somewhat grey tinged with green aura fot the boy. Shy with a hint of nervousness. The aura around the girl seemed to be a sort of bright pink. Eccentric maybe? He couldn't actually see the auras, but he could somehow feel the color of them, thanks to his Lucario trainer. 

@@Ampharos,@@Suitaloo, @,

Dusk

Dusk shook Dustin's hand and went back to reviewing his notes. Man what was keeping those dang girls so long? What were they doing? Powdering their noses? or some sort of other stereotypical girl things girls...did when they kept their ghost pal waiting.

"Well at least I know what I need to do when we get there and thankfully Zoey's gonna help me out. I can get rid of some of these bandages...how do regualr Dusclops even move in these? Well I guess they don't really...move too much just kinda...stand there and be cool...huh.." Dusk went on a tangent not knowing what to really do now but wait. Man the only time when the saying Patience is a Virtue sucks was the only time when he wanted to go off on an adventure.

@,@@Lyridian,

Jonathan

Jon stayed silent when Claudia conversed with the boy living Jon to be an observer of the situation. Jon could tell for some odd reason that the Marokwak kid wanted to hold onto the Fossils dearly, though this was the easy deduction. From what he could see judging by his gestures and expression...he genuinely cared about the little rocks. He turned to stare at Shedinja of whom was silently hovering there as it's hallow gaze was fixated on the fossils themselves. Claudia had mention the old Restoration Chamber for science classes purposes but it was true what she said. The thing was incredibly old and nobody in the school knew how to fix it. There were hardly any fossil discoveries anyway so the program to restore the machine was ultimately left to collect dust.

Though...hearing the determination and the concern to bring back the fossils is what really made him contemplate. Jonathan sighed and cleared his thought to call attention to the other two.

"Ms. Claudia...you said you had a husband who studied on Archaeology....do you per chance know some yourself...if you do then I would...like to request your aid on the Restoration of the Restorative Chamber in the science labs." He looked down at the Marokwak kid and gave him a slight nod.

"I'll fix the machine...I'll need the manual for the old thing....it's my duty as the Custodian to do so...and whatever comes from those fossils of yours...is school property...  you'll be assigned to  caretake it...I suggest you take care of it..." He said folding his arms and sighing. It was a project on the to-do list anyways...and he couldn't deny ambition like that...so what the hey he'll do it.

"But you have to stop tracking dirt...." Jon said adding a little remark as he reached into the pack on his belt and retrieving a wrench. He looked over at Shedinja and nodded at his partner.

"Shediiiinja!" The little bug chimed as it wooshed away into the hall straight back to his Utility closest to retrieve said Manual.

"It's gonna be a productive day..." He said letting out another sigh.

"Come on you two.." He said beckoning both Claudia and Lhee towards the Science Labs as he lead the way by walking forward.

Edited by SleeplessSketch
  • Brohoof 1

Lhee

@@SleeplessSketch,@@Lyridian,

His eyes widen slightly at Jonathan's offer to fix the chamber, and Lhee nods slightly as he starts to follow the Ninjask janitor.  He hadn't been expecting this - if anything he'd expected someone to tell him it was hopeless, maybe to wish him luck fixing it himself...  Lhee shakes his head to clear his thoughts as he trails after the two faculty members.

As Jonathan's words registered in Lhee's head, one thing that he had said didn't sit well with the Marowak gijinka.  "I'll try to stop tracking dirt, and I'll happily take care of whatever comes from this fossil...  But you said it will be school property...  Pokemon aren't property."  Lhee lifts his head a little as he speaks, more defiant on the topic than he had been before.  "You know what I mean...  They're our friends, not objects.  Like the little one that follows you..."

• Brohoof 1

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@@@SleeplessSketch,

Nik had stopped pissing and moaning and was over Lhee right now, hearing him be a sentimental idiot. He sounded like that idiotic kid show with Ash Ketchum. Pokemon were mere animals to do what they were told to. While it was minorly sad seeing them die, it wasn't much really. 

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Melissa

@@Ampharos, @@SleeplessSketch

"I think that regular Dusclops don't let the bandages trail on the ground, Dusk. Hey Zach, tell me a bit about yourself. I'd like to know more about you." Melissa asked Zach.

Joshu

Joshu had finished his Aspear berry and was now just lounging about. 'There's gotta be something to do around here on the weekends. Even though it's still morning, mostly everyone is up. What to do ....' Joshu didn't know what to do with himself.

Nico

Nico closed his eyes and tried to make his senses encompass the entire valley and nearby town. He managed to do it with a bit of effort. Now he could sense if a disaster was going to occur in the town as well.

@,

Zach's small Dewott-like ears perked up slightly at Melissa's inquiry. He wasn't too fond of talking about his past, so he chose his words carefully. He didn't want to say too much. "Uh... I was born into a tribe... And then I left the tribe... and then I trained with a Chesnaught gijinka and a Lucario gijinka named Dmitri and Cedric... Then I came here." It was vague and short, but that was all he really wanted to say for now.

Edited by Ampharos

Melissa

@@Ampharos

Melissa leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. "If you don't want to talk about it then that's fine with me. I was just curious because you don't say much about your past." Melissa was being a pain in the neck but she was curious about this mysterious Samurott's past. She doesn't know specifically why, she just had an insatiable curiosity.

Edited by Roxas XIII

@,

Zach rubbed the back of his neck and gave a somewhat insecure look.  "Yea I'd rather not talk about it. The only things I enjoy talking about are my times with Dmitri and Cedric, but that's a lot to talk about, so I'd rather not get into it." He ate another spoonful of cereal, he had been eating rather slowly, and took a danish off of Dusk's plate of pastries.