private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Zoey

@,

Zoey blinks and starts to blush again at the topic of the battle class, which had been the source of her panic attack earlier.  "I don't know..."  Zoe really wasn't much of a battler...  As she spoke she looked over Melissa, her ears starting to go back.  The other girl certainly looked more athletic than her...  And she'd seen how fast Melissa could run...  A kick from the other girl could really hurt, or mess up how she looked, or...  Stop it Zoey, you're going to freak out again, don't do it!

"I'm, uh...  I'm not sure who I'm going to partner with yet..."  She was nervous, but she tries to hide it behind a grin as she shuts her eyes.  Her tiny canine fangs are easily visible as she tries to smile her way into changing the subject, scratching at the back of her head.  "I'll, umm...  Keep you in mind though, right?  Heh...  Heh heh..."  One of Zoe's ears flick nervously, trying not to think of how much it would hurt for Melissa to hit her in a battle.

@

"Hmph, I thought my Leech Seed was rather tactful. After all, your brilliant mane would make great cover for my children" Nik flattered, bowing almost low enough to scrape the floor. 

@@Suitaloo

"Well then, perhaps you two can go up against me. I'm fine with a two against 1" Nik boasted cockily, setting down a Reflect just in case

@,

Zach shook his head at the simple thought of pairing with the Smeargle gijinka. "Um... yea thanks but no thanks. Dusk is probably gonna be my partner after all, so getting a feel for what he can do will probably help out come tomorrow." Zach tried to forget about earlier and Nik's immature statement, but seeing his... "children" come back and Synthia talk about them being in her hair, Zach became a little ticked off again. This time he kept it in and made no comment. Hearing the comment about a 2 on 1, he brightened up. "That could be a wonderful idea. Me and Rune perhaps?"

Edited by Ampharos

@

Melissa leaned back and smiled at Zoe.

"That's alright. I know that battling's not your thing but I was just curious is all." She stood up. "I just remembered I have to return a book to the library. I'll catch up with you later alright?" Flashing Zoe a smile Melissa took off for the library. When she got there, she saw that the library was locked. 'Great. Now how am I going to sneak back in to return the book?'

@@Ampharos

"Oh sure. Do as you please" Nik said, still setting up everything he could to give him the advantage. A quick use of Defog, Sweet Scent, and Lock-On made him vastly more confident in hitting them. He had already used Sharpen and was using Nasty Plot silently. While all these moves weren't quite as effective as their original, stacking them up still accumulated so he was plenty buffed. 

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll only use my hands. I can be quite charitable when I want to be" Nik smirked, knowing that they would expect him to be weaker, not knowing that his mains fighting style only used his his tail and feet

@, @@Ampharos

"If you're sure you're fine with it, I'm alright with it. We still need to get Darius though, and we aren't really making much progress standing here outside of the gym." Rune said, grabbing his saber out of reflex. "How about this. Synthia, you know where the library is, you saw the librarian close it. You go with Zach and find Dusk and ask him if he's still up for the double battle. I'll go with Nik to Darius' office and see if he's up to keep watch over the matches, alright?" Rune suggested.

@,

Zach shook his head at the simple thought of pairing with the Smeargle gijinka. "Um... yea thanks but no thanks. Dusk is probably gonna be my partner after all, so getting a feel for what he can do will probably help out come tomorrow." Zach tried to forget about earlier and Nik's immature statement, but seeing his... "children" come back and Synthia talk about them being in her hair, Zach became a little ticked off again. This time he kept it in and made no comment. Hearing the comment about a 2 on 1, he brightened up. "That could be a wonderful idea. Me and Rune perhaps?"

"No, he just wants to copy your moves to make bad imitations. I mean, just look how bad his charm is! THIS is a charm!" She giggles and flashes a peace sign. She then winks and blows Rune a kiss with the peace sign hand, leaning slightly forwards. "Duh," she finishes.

@

"Please, if I wanted to learn new moves, I would use Swagger to get you two trying to attack each other and simply copy the cross-fire" Nik said while rolling his eyes. It was true, though somewhat exagerrated. It would take about 5 Swaggers for them to do that

@@SleeplessSketch

Melissa ran around the massive edge of the library and couldn't find a single entrance open. 'Damn it!' She walked slowly back to the entrance and saw Dusk hovering along the corridor. She ran up to him. She still felt uneasy around Ghost types but she's getting more used to Dusk.

"Hi Dusk! If you're heading to the library, it's been locked.'

@

Rune started blushing like mad. "Ok, time to move along. Let's not keep Darius waiting, hopefully he's still in his office." He said as he grabbed Nik by the back of his coat and started pulling him in the direction of Darius' office. That was a bit embarassing. He let go of Nik's jacket and hoped he was still following.

He started to calm down as he arrived at Darius' office and knocked on the door. "Professor Darius? Are you in there?"

@,

"Please, if I wanted to learn new moves, I would use Swagger to get you two trying to attack each other and simply copy the cross-fire" Nik said while rolling his eyes. It was true, though somewhat exagerrated. It would take about 5 Swaggers for them to do that

She raises an eyebrow, "You? Dude, you realize you need a bit more of, you know, those," she points at Rune and Zack's well muscled bodies and points at Nik's much lazier form. "Be pretty hard to intimidate them. You know,not to deflate your ego or anything. Just saying." She followed them. Edited by Dawnpath - Dusktrail

@Lhee @Ampharos

The leafeon took a few bites out of her food and thought of something fast to say. "So Dustin, you were in battle class this morning, werent you? How did you like it?" Razor asked softly, trying to start some sort of conversation without being annoying.

@Suitaloo

Lolita and Koh were both done with lunch and had were alone. Something to doo... "Ooh well we can go say hi to people! And stuff.. oh and..." Lolita looked around for something interesting.. "Look! Vending machines with... CANDY!" She was already bouncing arounf and hyper, so she really didnt need any candy. Really. Then randomly she gasped and sat back down. "We forgot to discuss the important matter... of training partners. I mean you dont super love battling so I was thinking like 'Nah ill pass' or that I could just go with someone random each time, like hang-out useful training time!" She knew that her closest companion wasnt the biggest fan of training or battling.

@

"Actually, that's the point of Swagger" Nik chuckled. "It's a move used to annoy the opponent to recklessness" Nik laughed.

@@Suitaloo

"Hey, you gave just told me" Nik grumbled, dusting off the Linoone furs. "Hmph, these are worth more than month's salary" Nik muttered, feeling the insides. Yes, he still had his secret weapon

Zach rolled his eyes at Smeargle's idiotic stubbornness and walked in the opposite direction to find Dusk, hoping the Ghost was somewhere nearby.

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Dustin looked up again and nodded. ""Oh um... It was alright I guess. I don't really battle that much..." As he created a small bit of sand in his hand he smiled. "I can be pretty fast though."

• Brohoof 1

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

"Well, pau, I suppose I should practice because I know I'm going to have to battle eventually, may as well keep somewhat in practice." Koh said, rubbing the side of his face. "I definitely don't want to go up against you, though. The last thing I would want to do is hurt you."

@

"Right, sorry. I kinda panicked." Rune said, slightly embarrassed. "Well, hopefully Darius isn't too busy now."

Edited by Suitaloo
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Actually, that's the point of Swagger" Nik chuckled. "It's a move used to annoy the opponent to recklessness" Nik laughed.

@@Suitaloo,

"Hey, you gave just told me" Nik grumbled, dusting off the Linoone furs. "Hmph, these are worth more than month's salary" Nik muttered, feeling the insides. Yes, he still had his secret weapon

"And makes you a huge target to animal rights activists around the planet," she adds, tilting her head. "Although, I don't think you short them any firepower. Ooh, fireworks! That's what we need! Rune, do you think we could get some fireworks? I've never seen any..." It was her turn to blush.

@

"Well, possibly. I'm not sure if we'll be able to on the grounds, but some time we could probably go to the nearest town and get some. If we do it on the grounds though, we'll need to have staff supervision since they might find it a bit concerning that explosions are going off on campus." Rune said. 'Even if someone used explode or self-destruct, then they would still have to have staff supervision because of battling.' He thought to himself.

@

Nik's eyes twitched at her incessant babbling. Nik's tail lit up and sparked as it used Tail Glow. Again, like most of his moves it wasn't as strong as the real one, but it still looked pretty.

"There you go, fireworks" Nik said dryly as the tail cracked and glowed

Darius Corsac

@@Suitaloo,

@,

@,  

Darius looks up when he hears the knock on his door, gesturing with one finger and pulling the door open with a psychic tug.  He'd forgotten to get up and open it when he'd woken up, normally he left it open when he was in his office...  "Yes, come on in...  Was there something you all needed?"  The professor smiles and steeples his fingers together on his desk as he looks at the students, raising an eyebrow slightly.  

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

@@Ampharos,

Lhee watched the sand swirling in Dustin's palm for a moment before giving a slight nod.  "I fought in a sandstorm once...  Worked out pretty well, kind of liked it.  Didn't hurt the way it seemed to hurt my opponent, and his blows felt weaker than they should have."  Just because you're too stubborn to get out of the way of them half the time.

• Brohoof 1

(( I'm on the mobile, expect slower replies OTL ))

Dusk floated along the hallway, he was sort of like a zombie at this point, both in energy and in mentality. Speaking about himself earlier didn't really make him feel all to good with himself. Though it wasn't long before he heard the familiar voice of Melissa, the Buizel girl from earlier.

Upon hearing that the library was closed...it made his heart sank.

"Wh-what?? Are you serious? But I have to write a report later! I can't- I just- AUUUGH nothing is going my way today!" He yelled out more frustrated and disheartened than ever. He turned his back on the girl and slammed his face against the wall behind them. This made a loud thump as he slid from his floating position all the way down to his knees. He was slowly losing his composure as he silently cringed to himself.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell...." He said from his wall-planted position to the girl who no way deserved what she was seeing right now. It was safe to say that he was a broken ghost.

@

"Yes, Professor. We were planning on having some sparring matches today. You wouldn't happen to be available to supervise them would you? We were planning on having a double battle and then Nik here thinks he can take on both Zach and myself at the same time, so we need a staff member to supervise this." He said, trying not to sound condescending towards Nik.

@,

Nik's eyes twitched at her incessant babbling. Nik's tail lit up and sparked as it used Tail Glow. Again, like most of his moves it wasn't as strong as the real one, but it still looked pretty.

"There you go, fireworks" Nik said dryly as the tail cracked and glowed

She frowned, "But what about the boom and the flash of color? Also, looks like Zack left. It's too bad really, I did want that double match. Oh well, I guess I'll just eat a delicious poffins instead." She winks at Rune and eats one of the poffins they'd made the night prior.

@

"Well gee, you can be on Run's team and have a nice date as you attempt to beat me" Nik said, already starting to hate this evolution. Thank god for him not having an evolution, he couldn't handle being different in personality one minute to the next. "Still, I promise I'll hold back, so you can have time to plan your date" Nik muttered, actually meaning it. If they wanted to date, fine, just make it separate from battle

Darius Corsac

@@Suitaloo,

Darius smiles again as he stands up, levitating his tome up off the desk and taking it under his arm.  "Of course I'm free.  Just sparring matches, yes, no one is issuing a challenge?"  I certainly hope not, it's only the first day...  I don't think the arena is ready yet...  Darius steps out from around the desk to join them in the hallway, pulling the door shut behind him.  "You mentioned Zach, did you not?  I imagine he'll be meeting us in the gym..?"

@,

Dustin nodded and smiled. "Yea that happens to me too, it's a ground type thing. But thanks to my ability being Sand Rush, I get really fast in a sandstorm. So while my opponent gets blinded and hit by the grains of sand, I get to zip around and stuff." 

@@SleeplessSketch,

Zach eventually found Dusk and sighed in relief. He had been close after all. He saw that Buizel girl from earlier and decided to go up to the two. "Hey Dusk, sorry if I'm interrupting anything. We found out that the library was closed and I knew you were heading here so I came to see if you were still up for the double? If you're gonna be my partner I need to get a feel for what you can do. What do ya say?"

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 1