private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@

When Nik hit Melissa's nose, she managed to hit her palm against the side of his, encasing that side in an Ice Beam.With her momentum carrying her forward, she kept pushing Nik against the wall. Her momentum eventually stopped and she feel to the ground. Just now, realising that her nose was positively broken, she clutched it and moaned in pain. "ARCEUS THAT HURT!" She clucthed her nose and put some Ice on it from her Ice Beam. Hopefully that will hold until one of them faints.

@

Nik touched his frozen side. Oh this was going to hurt. At least he had practiced it. With a scream, Nik tore off the frozen limb, along with a good chunk of his abdomen. Before he could even start bleeding, the wound was regenerating with Slack Off. Seconds later, his arm and side were good as new. 

"Hehehe, I knew practicing that would be handy" Nik laughed, flexing his new hand

@

Melissa looked on with disgust as Nik repaired himself. She nearly vomited but kept the contents of her stomach in. She calmed down and ran towards him. She used her Ice Beam/Water Gun combo as she weaved left to right. Upon reaching Nik, she prepared to slam both her hands together with Nik's head caught in the middle.

@,

Nik's ears howled with pain, but Nik brought his knee up...into her crotch((Yes, it actually does hurt women as well)). Nik was too stunned from the ear clap to do anything else, so he simply pushed off, hoping to gain some distance. At least she'd be nursing a wounded groin 

Zoey

@@Lyridian

Zoey glances at her friends momentarily, as though it took a second for the request to sink in.  In all honesty, she was still trying to register the whole 'you're not in trouble, but rules are rules' speech she'd just heard.  She had been prepared for an angry 'you're expelled!' in its place.

As their situation slowly started to click in her head, Zoey's ears perked up and she smiled slightly.  The fact that Miss Claudia wasn't mad at them had quickly helped return her to her usual self...  Well, that and seeing Castform so happy.  Zoe tries to hide a giggle as she extends her hand to place it in their instructor's.  Old habits die hard, and Zoey couldn't stop herself from muttering "Isn't there a rule about flirting with your students..?"  She likely wouldn't had been able to bring herself to say that a few minutes ago, but now the words sprang to her lips before she could even think about it.  

@

Melissa's crotch felt like it was on fire. 'That's gonna sting tomorrow'. She calmed down and managed to quash the pain. She hobbled over to Nik and looked at his dazed eyes. "I really hope this hurts." She gathered a ball of ice in her hand and smashed Nik's head against it.

Edited by Roxas XIII

She mumbled something about wanting more time in bed and grabbed her things. Stretching, she exited and waited outside for him to lead the way. She didn't know what dorm Kohl and Lolita were in, or even if they were in the same dorm. She was curious as to how this shindig would play out.

Rune lead Synthia to Dorm 2. He was excited, but he didn't want to let it show. He liked camping, and if it meant he could spend more time with Synthia, then that would be awesome. "So, you excited for this trip? I know Lolita is, but then again, she's kind of excited about everything." He said, chuckling.

Rune lead Synthia to Dorm 2. He was excited, but he didn't want to let it show. He liked camping, and if it meant he could spend more time with Synthia, then that would be awesome. "So, you excited for this trip? I know Lolita is, but then again, she's kind of excited about everything." He said, chuckling.

She grinned, then acted like she was thinking about it. After a minute or two of hmming and uhhhing, she finally answered, "I'm nervoucited." She smiles and hugs him, waiting for Kohl and Lolita. She wouldn't complain, sinceher number one was sticking right with her.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Nik reeled back, stunned again. Still, the hit had shaken him out of his paralysis. Grabbing a handful of rubble, Nik shot into the air. He had the advantage in it, at least compared to Melissa who wasn't the best aerial fighter. Nik prepared another of his bag of tricks 

@,@, ((Guess who I get to introduce :D))

Suddenly, both combatants were surrounded in a light blue aura that suspended them where they were. A fairly young man with a long cloak that covered his entire body appeared out of the corner of the room and chuckled. "That's enough you two. I'll start you before you kill each other. I suggest you go to the nurse now, before one of you collapses from either blood loss or fatigue." The man gave a short smile before levitating Nik down and realeasing them both. His arms appeared out of the cloak, revealing the yellow clothes underneath, and he scratched his fairly long nose. "Hurry along now."

@, @@The Leafeon Pinkeh

When Rune and Synthia arrived, they knocked on the door. "Koh? Lolita? Are you in there?" Rune asked. "Come on in, the door's unlocked. I'm just packing my stuff." Koh replied. Rune opened the door, and sure enough, Koh was putting his clothes in his backpack. He had a couple gallons of water on a stick on the back of his backpack. "Alright, you've got the water, I've got some iodine in case we need to get more from a stream or something. I would suggest we split up the water, but considering it's keeping balanced on your pack nicely, we can leave it like that, I'll just take the food to keep the weight distributed evenly. We'll also need to stop by the path down the valley, since that's where I stashed the fireworks." Rune said, listing off the things going through his mind at the moment. He didn't want to forget anything. "Lolita, you have everything packed?" Rune asked.

@@Ampharos,

Nik snarled as he was dropped. He had just been about to win as well.

"Who are you?" Nik asked, regenerating his wounds with Slack Off. Nik watched his tone more carefully, he was vastly more cautious after the encounter with the Absol gjinka who had been about to kill him 

@,

The man smiled flatly and gave a bow. "Varrick Rowan. But I'd prefer Mr. Rowan thank you. I assume I'll be seeing you on Monday, when classes start again. I'll be helping Darius in Battle Class, for moves that are more... unorthodox if you will. It could be interesting, if I can find the right people." This time he gave a genuine grin and waved his hand off. "Now I insist you go to the nurse. Even with your healing ability, it won't be enough for you, and you know it. Now as I said earlier, hurry along please." 

@@Ampharos,

"Great. I swear, if he's going to teach Fairy moves" Nik grumbled under his breath, getting up and skulking off. His clone slunk forward, bowing as it saw its master.

"Father, are you alright?" Nik 2 asked, his brow furrowing with concern.

"I'm fine" Nik hissed, rubbing at the cuts that he hadn't been able to heal 

Varrick raised an eyebrow at Nik. Fairy moves? Does he know what type an Alakazam is? Poor boy... must be delusional. And what's this with the clone? And father? I really hope the rest of the kids aren't like that... "Um... if you don't mind me asking... Is there a particular reason you have a Substitute following you around?"

@@Ampharos,

"I need to have some slaves" Nik said, referring to his offspring.

"It it as he says, though I do help in battle as well" Nik 2 affirmed, nodding.

"There used to be two, but this one is the only one left after we had to put his brother down" Nik said, nonchalant about it 

@,

Varrick barely changed his expression, but the response was very surprising to him. What... the fuck.... Was not expecting that. This kid definitely needs to be watched. "Okay then... Well still, you should head to the nurse. Or at least pretend to so I can stop saying it." 

@@Ampharos, @
Melissa started to cough violently but luckily no blood came out. "Thank you for stopping the fight. Started as a training battle but it then got out of hand." Melissa informed the new professor. She went to Nik to thank him for the battle and then noticed the Substitute. It looked like an exact copy of him but that's to be expected. "Thank you for the battle Nik and did I just hear the Substitute speak?"

Nico had finished his meal sometime ago and rested his back against the wall. He watched the sun gk down and he felt his senses heighten. The monks of Snowpoint were rather curious of his ability to sense danger so they helped him finetune it over the years.

Joshu couldn't believe how amazing Daring Do was. He put the book down and before he picked up the other book, he saw that the sun was going down.

Edited by Roxas XIII

@,

"Yes, he is fully capable and autonomous. He can do tasks on his own" Nik explained, giving a warm look to the Substitute and patting it on the head. Never let it be said that Nik didn't reward loyalty and good service.

"Yes, Father, thank you" Nik 2 crooned, his tongue hanging out like a dog as his head was scratched

@

Melissa was a bit shocked when the Substitute called him Father.

"He called you Father, so does that mean he's your son?" Melissa had luckily stopped coughing but her whole body still hurt from the battle. She used Aqua Ring to try and help herself heal as much as she can before she went to the nurse.

@,

"Yes, he spawned me and my brother out of his back" Nik 2 confirmed, bowing somewhat. Nik may have been right after all, Nik 3 was a glitch. Or at least that's what Nik 2 told himself.

"His brother is currently feeding flies" Nik laughed, playfully slapping nik 2 on the back.  Nik 2 laughed with him

@

"So he's dead? Your brother is dead?" Melissa can't believe what's she's hearing. Nik sapwned the Substititues out his back like a Gremlin who touched water. "Why do you do stuff like this NIk?" Before he answered she quickly went to the Nurse's office and patched herself up as best she could. The Nurse will look at her nose later. She came back and saw that the ice in the gym was slowly melting.

@,

"I did it to gain an advantage against Dusk" Nik said calmly, having munched on a few Cherubis while Melissa was gone. "I know full well he'd trash me, i'm just putting up some insurance. Good thing too, this psychotic Absol gjinka came on the grounds" Nik muttered bitterly, spitting out the Cherubi seeds. "This new guy, he acts like he's Batman and wants to kill me on account that my old partner was half-delusional" Nik hissed, handing what was left of the Cherubi to Nik 2

• Brohoof 1

@

"That's a good strategy on using a bunch of Substitutes to help you fight Dusk but you also need to rely on yourself. As for this new Absol gijinka, I don't really know what to say about him. Since when was your old partner half-delusional?" She's confused as to why Nik would call his old partner half-delusional. That's not a very good name for a gijinka.

@,

"My old partner is delusional ever since he was sent flying into a rock in the middle of the desert after being hit with a super effective thunderbolt" Nik said, sarcasm lacing his voice. 

"Most likely, being a Squirtle gjinka, the Thunderbolt destroyed his nervous system. This combined with being in a coma from lack of food, heat, and being slammed into a rock, would have made him an unreliable source at best" Nik 2 chirped up.

"Yes, well said" Nik complimented, tossing an Oran Berry at his son