private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga shrugs as she turns down his offer for help, turning his gaze back to the horizon.  Just because he wanted to help didn't mean he was going to press the matter once she'd said no.  "Depressing...  That's one way to put it."  The electric type continues to scan the distance as he speaks, like he was looking for something.  "I've seen little more than hostility since I've arrived here.  There have been a few kind exchanges, but always brief and in passing.  Add that to my failures, and this place has given off quite the depressing air...  I just hadn't put that word to it yet."  He smirks slightly before turning to glance at Samantha again.  "My apologies, I don't wish to bother you.  If you're trying to conserve energy, I can leave so you may rest."

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga shrugs as she turns down his offer for help, turning his gaze back to the horizon.  Just because he wanted to help didn't mean he was going to press the matter once she'd said no.  "Depressing...  That's one way to put it."  The electric type continues to scan the distance as he speaks, like he was looking for something.  "I've seen little more than hostility since I've arrived here.  There have been a few kind exchanges, but always brief and in passing.  Add that to my failures, and this place has given off quite the depressing air...  I just hadn't put that word to it yet."  He smirks slightly before turning to glance at Samantha again.  "My apologies, I don't wish to bother you.  If you're trying to conserve energy, I can leave so you may rest."

"No, it's fine. I enjoy the company. I'm sorry that you've only had hostile experiences here so far. Some people don't exactly take kindly to legendaries, which is a bit unfounded. You seem perfectly nice." Samantha replied. "Plus, if you've only really met that Nik kid, that's probably why you have just had hostility towards you. He kept harassing some of my friends before we left to go to town yesterday and I had to take him down a peg. When people are asinine, they tend to leave you alone once you've drawn a blade and shown that you can flip them in to submission."

Nico

Nico got up from his position on the ground. He then began to head in a random direction, not really caring about anything. He was just glad that he didn't have any dreams. He opened a couple of doors and soon enough, he found himself in the gym. Grinning, he pulled over a training dummy and began to train.

As Daniel continued to walk aimlessly around the school he noticed he had reached the front doors of the school, he then slid his arms through the long sleeves of his black trench-coat, "Well, time for a smoke." He said as he pushed his way through the front doors of the academy and went over the lean his back against a wall before taking out his silver lighter and cigarette pack filled with smokes that were specialy made just for him, nicotine free, energy releasing; they were basically his caffeine. Except the fact they weren't made for any other Gijink than Chandelures, they were complicated people and their fire had to be re-ignited every so often. With that in mind, Daniel took out one of the cigarettes and lit it.

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga rolls his eyes when she refers to him as legendary, though he doesn't say anything about it.  As she continues he sighs quietly, still staring into the distance.  "Violence breeds only more violence.  I've no desire to get into a conflict with the Smeargle."  He reaches up to rub at the back of his neck as he speaks.  "Honestly I can't say I even agree with this school's policy on graded battles...  Teaching gijinka to defend themselves and control their powers is wonderful - encouraging growth by promoting battles against other students?  A nice idea in theory, but in reality there are too many who use such an opportunity to their personal benefit..."

Hesitating for a moment as though he wasn't sure if he should ask the next question, Raiga glances back at Samantha before trying to change the subject.  "You said something...  About legendaries.  Are there others here?  At the Academy?"  The barest hint of a spark arcs between Raiga's claws as he asks - perhaps a sign of excitement?  Or perhaps he was nervous about her answer?

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga rolls his eyes when she refers to him as legendary, though he doesn't say anything about it.  As she continues he sighs quietly, still staring into the distance.  "Violence breeds only more violence.  I've no desire to get into a conflict with the Smeargle."  He reaches up to rub at the back of his neck as he speaks.  "Honestly I can't say I even agree with this school's policy on graded battles...  Teaching gijinka to defend themselves and control their powers is wonderful - encouraging growth by promoting battles against other students?  A nice idea in theory, but in reality there are too many who use such an opportunity to their personal benefit..."

Hesitating for a moment as though he wasn't sure if he should ask the next question, Raiga glances back at Samantha before trying to change the subject.  "You said something...  About legendaries.  Are there others here?  At the Academy?"  The barest hint of a spark arcs between Raiga's claws as he asks - perhaps a sign of excitement?  Or perhaps he was nervous about her answer?

"Now? No. There have been before however. There was a Mewtwo and Yveltal last year. Don't know what happened to them though." Samantha explained. "But I suppose I see your point about being graded on battles. Some students relish the ability to use their powers though, since they rarely get to use them normally. I myself already know how to use my abilities properly, as they were programmed in to me and I was trained back at the lab where I acquired these augments, but even still, it's nice to be able to put them to use once in a while. It's not like we have a big looming threat on the horizon."

Zach saw the Raikou gijinka fall from the building out of the corner of his eye, and then heard the reason why. Nearly panicking to get away from Nik, Zach followed suit of Raiga and landed in a roll on the ground. Brushing himself off, he began walking around the outside of the school. Nik had begun to bring memories back into Zach's mind, and he was going to try and avoid Nik as much as possible. Zach was starting to look really on edge, and was breathing rather rapidly.

@,

Fernmint stopped arguing with Varrick, giving a sort of apology look to Delphina about the noise (If she's in there). He then turned to Darius and sighed. "It was a petty little argument anyway." "I suppose... Anyway, Mr. Corsac I was wondering what you had planned for the class tomorrow. I wasn't here on Friday so... Well, we can discuss it when you're more awake."

"One who judges must also be open to judgement," Synthia replies, "While I'll agree that he is strange, and mostly unpleasant, I doon't really care for where I think this conversation is going. He's not up to the social standards, sure, but he is not inherently evil. Just, arrogant, and has a scewed world vision. Wait, that's judgement too. Dang it."

Rune chuckled. "Yeah, I know what you mean. He's kind of hard not to judge though. Like you said, one who judges must be open to judgement, and he does quite a bit of judgement himself." He sat down in the grass. "I just hope that this power outage will pass soon though, it's fairly boring without any electricity."

Melissa

Melissa walked past a room in the gym that smelled of chlorine. Backtracking, she went into the pool room and sat on the edge of the pool. Melissa looked at the water and began to remember all the fun times she had while swimming. She tried to forget the bad times but she couldn't get the memories out of her head.

Amber stopped walking abruptly as she reached the forest, and breathed in the air deeply as she reminded herself about the nature around her. It seemed that she had forgotten the beauties surrounding her, and how lucky she was to have access to places like this. The girl's heels hit the cold, cobble path as she lowered her hand to her belt, looking up to the clear skies lying above her. Looking forward, she would aim the PokéBall at the grass, blinking gently. The last time she had released her Pokémon was approximately an hour ago, while they all gathered for a lunch break. Of course, prior to this she had exited the mall, where she bought the food for them - she didn't really bring cooking equipment around with her anyway, and she couldn't be bothered to go all the way back to school to get some.

The girl breathed in, re-summoning her positive attitude as one by one, her beloved Pokémon emerged from their residences. "Hey, guys.." she smiled, chuckling as they leaped onto her. "Alright, alright. We relaxed quite a bit an hour ago, but right now we need to get back to business and practice our skills, and possibly develop some for the future. Understood?" The girl's finger pricked up as she directed the Pokémon who nodded in understanding.[/font]

"Today I will be developing on each of your skills.." the girl looked over the Pokemon, then looking at Rattata. "Hmm. Seeing as you've been doing well with your skills so far, let's improve on defending against your weaknesses - fighting Pokémon I believe."

Rattata looked up at Amber in awe - how did she remember all this information? She seemed to be more organized than usual.

"Hmm.. Machamp, I choose you!" she would cry, as he would emerge from his Pokéball. Rattata would cringe slightly, aware that the other Pokémon had an advantage.

"Rattata - don't feel or act intimidated in the slightest. I'm going to teaching you some defense, alright? Now, Machamp, I want you to try your best to block, and defend yourself." Amber would notice him ignoring her actions any way, as expected. He didn't really listen to her much any way. "Rattata, use your focus sash and perform Endeavor!" The Pokémon would do as instructed, looking directly at Machamp in preparation. As he hadn't been instructed to move, Rattata would feel the connection, looking at the trainer and tired after Machamp's attack. He would then look over, noticing that his partner is also tired. Amber would smile, looking at them both.

"Now, Rattata! Finish him - use quick attack!" Machamp would look up exhausted and unprepared. His last ounce of strength would be used up, as he would look fall upon the ground, drained of energy. "Sorry Machamp," the girl would smile, knowing that her practice was a success. "I promise you both extra treats after we finish practice."

Raising their Pokéballs into her hands, she would summon them back into place, allowing them to rest for now. It was only that she wanted to clear up one of Rattata's weaknesses, so that she could carry on training with the rest of them. About three hours later, training was complete, and all of them seemed to be tired out. "Alright, fine, we'll all go back to the academy." After placing them in their Pokéballs, Amber picked up her bag and pulled both straps over. It would be quite a distance to get there, so she would need to go on all fours until she reached the gates.

Once she arrived at the school, she looked upon her outfit in disgust, at both how she stank and how her clothes looked. After a quick change and applying some perfume, Amber was restored to her previous beauty as she entered the school, pushing her silver hair around her shoulder. As she approached the doors, she noticed another gijinka in the corner of her eyes.

The scent of caffeine and cigarette smoke swelled in the atmosphere as she stopped and turned to her left, watching the figure that leaned against the wall, smoking casually. Her head turned steadily, and at once she recognized the boy. It must of been Daniel, the Chandelure giijnka. The girl smiled, clasping her bag and turned to her side.

"Daniel," she said in that mellow turn of voice, crossing her arms. "I saw you training, eh, yesterday? It was pretty good, I'll admit. I'll see you at the training sessions, I'm sure?" she'd comment, arching an eyebrow and smiling, ending her sentence in a slight chuckle.

"Well, I've got to go any way and take a shower after training.. so, see ya." Amber left, pushing the great door past and entering the school. At once, she was gone in the school, as she slid her Pokéballs into her satchel.

@@Candiey,Daniel looked up to see Amber walking towards him, 'Oh no, not her.' he though as he stopped smoking momentarily. 

Daniel looked at Amber in confusion as she mentioned having seen him train yesterday, "I haven't trained for the past 2 days, last time was Friday."  He then heard her mention the training sessions, "Of course i'll be there, I have no doubt i'll see you there."  and just like that he watched the girl walk off into the school.  "See you later I guess."  Daniel said as he went back to smoking his cigarette once more.

Sleepy and dazed Amaya sat up from her cocoon of blankets, 

"Wuuah...There is no need to throw Innocent, fluffy pillows at me Zoe, I'll wake up" She yawned, stretching her arms over her head and giving her wings a few 'good morning' flapper flap flaps. Letting her her arms fall back to her lap, she glanced over to Zachs bed. Zoe was right. Zach was almost never in the room when she woke up, already up and going. Maybe...

Maybe he had a secret morning life.

Maybe he was actually a super secret superhero.

MAYBE HE WAS

Oshaoshaman.

.....nevermind.

Noticing how  dejected Zoe looked, Amaya smiled a small, comforting smile. "  Im sure you'll find someway to...er.. play a trick or two! So don't keep giving me that mopey puppy dog face-" she said, cupping both hands over her heart is a some-what dramatic style," you'll just simply break my little heart!"

@,

"I'm still in bed?" Razor rhetorically asked, "I usually get up pretty early, but you don't have to get me anything, I need to get up anyways." She looked at the Amaura and smiled. Aww, I almost forgot about the little one here. Razor reached to her side and grabbed her high-tech watch off the nightstand, placing it on her wrist where it snapped into place. "Nice to have one of these," she pointed out to her roommate.  "Did Nik ever come back to the room?" Looks like he never got back in his bed, still the same as it was last night.

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga tried to hide the look of disappointment when she said no other 'legendaries' were attending the school this year, though he didn't do a good job of it.  "Oh, that's...  Too bad."  Not daring to turn his gaze off of the horizon, the Raikou gijinka grips one of his knees as he leans backwards a little.  

"I'm not looking forward to being forced to fight with the other students...  Being able to control my powers has been drilled into me since I was small, but...  I'm afraid of hurting anyone."  Sighing quietly, he looks down to his hand clenching his knee.  "Everyone insists on using that label, so there must be a reason for it.  Perhaps I should leave before it comes to that...  After all, my main purpose in coming here has been a failure it seems."

Darius

@@Ampharos,

"Evalu-" Darius was interrupted by a yawn, trying to hide it behind his hand.  "ations, mostly...  Students are at varying skill levels, need to determine who is where...  Need to be extra careful for the first couple weeks, make sure no one hurts each other..."  The Delphox gijinka lazily reaches up to adjust his glasses that were about to fall off of his nose, his large ears drooping slightly.  "Unless of course the power is still out...  In that case...  We'll likely just have demonstrations outside..."

Zoey

@@Lyridian,

Zoey grins slightly at Amaya before turning her attention to one of her mirrors that she'd dug out of her bags.  The dim light in the room didn't make it any harder for her to see, and her ears droop at her appearance.  "Ugh, speaking of dog face...  And I can't really do much without the power on..."  

Sighing quietly, Zoey brings up one hand to her face and starts using one finger as though it were a paint brush, watching as her reflection started turning into her normal pretty self as though she'd actually been able to get freshened up that morning.  "Don't stare too hard, 'kay?  I've gotta do this the lazy way without any electricity, and I don't want someone to go and see through the illusion.  I mean it's just one on me, so it should last pretty well...  But still, I don't wanna be seen looking like I just crawled out of bed."

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee smiles slightly as Razor gets up, taking a couple steps back to give her space.  "Not that I know of...  I'm fine with that though."  Something in the back of Lhee's mind told him that he should try and get along with his roommate - the rest of his mind was beating that part to a pulp with an imaginary bone club.  "Willing to guess that he'll find us if he wants to either way."

As he takes a couple steps towards the door Amaura jumps down to follow right on his heels, causing him to smile again in the dim light.  "This little one already had her breakfast, and with the power still out I'm going to guess the cafeteria is probably closed...  I think I remember the way back to the berry garden we passed the other day, though."

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"Sometimes, I really hate my hearing. A couple more students are going to head towards the Berry Garden and there appears to be a pokemon with them but I can't tell which one it is." Charlotte reported to Althaia. She isn't the official school listener but she does the best she can.

Melissa

Rocking back and forth slightly, Melissa decided to risk it and rocked forwards into the pool. Finally feeling like she was alive, she began to swim around in the pool. Doing increasingly faster laps, she soon managed to keep beating her Personal Best. She laughed and managed to momentarily forget the bad times she had in the pool.

Nico

Nico kept hitting the training dummy, trying to recreate the fighting style he had back in Snowpoint Temple.

Joshu

Joshu wandered around the library shelves, just looking at all the titles on the spines of the books. He wished he could read all the books in the library and, if given enough time, he may be able to.

Edited by Pixelate

@,

"I'd be glad to go to the berry garden!" Razor happily said, already fully awake and ready for the day to start. "I have to change and all, though, won't take too long." She told him, grabbing her bag full of one or two outfits to throw on and ready herself up to be presentable for classes. "Aand I'm ready to go!" The gijinka walked back over to her part of the dorm room and set her bag down. "I'm sure your Pokemon will love the smell of the berries as well!" 

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga tried to hide the look of disappointment when she said no other 'legendaries' were attending the school this year, though he didn't do a good job of it.  "Oh, that's...  Too bad."  Not daring to turn his gaze off of the horizon, the Raikou gijinka grips one of his knees as he leans backwards a little.  

"I'm not looking forward to being forced to fight with the other students...  Being able to control my powers has been drilled into me since I was small, but...  I'm afraid of hurting anyone."  Sighing quietly, he looks down to his hand clenching his knee.  "Everyone insists on using that label, so there must be a reason for it.  Perhaps I should leave before it comes to that...  After all, my main purpose in coming here has been a failure it seems."

"I wouldn't say you coming here was a failure. Sure some bad stuff happens occasionally, but you've been fairly nice to me. And there are plenty of students willing to test their strength against a naturally stronger opponent. That Gallade kid Rune is one of them. Once I'm ready, I wouldn't mind sparring with you." Samantha said. "But the label is just that, a label. If you want me to stop using it, I'll stop. And I haven't noticed any giant pillars of electricity or anything like that, so I'm pretty sure if your reason for coming here was to control your powers, you're doing a decent job of it. Even if you do get in to a fight here, it's generally not more than you would get at a normal school. There's drama and bullies everywhere. Don't consider encountering one here as a failure."

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"Sometimes, I really hate my hearing. A couple more students are going to head towards the Berry Garden and there appears to be a pokemon with them but I can't tell which one it is." Charlotte reported to Althaia. She isn't the official school listener but she does the best she can.

"Well, the only pokemon I know are on campus with a student is that Marowak kid with his Amaura he revived yesterday before the black out. But some other kids could have brought pokemon with them and I wouldn't have known about it, so that's a possibility as well." Althaia laid in the grass. "So, once it's around 11, you want to head up to the power plant with me? Jon told me that he had to leave on urgent business and he wouldn't be back for who knows how long. I figure it's really important if it draws him away from the school in a time of semi-crisis such as this."

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee had knealt down to play with Amaura while Razor got ready, the little pokemon chasing the tip of his bone club as he dragged it across the floor.  When she came back he smiled and pushed himself back to his feet, propping his bone club over his shoulder.  "Yeah, she seems to like everything else, I imagine she will."

Stepping into the hall, Lhee glanced around the still dark school and shrugs slightly.  It was brighter than it had been last night, thanks to the sun coming in the windows and the fires that the faculty had lit, but it was still far from how it usually was.  Almost reminds me of being underground...  Almost.  Starting to walk towards the gardens with Amaura following close behind him, Lhee mutters quietly "Pretty sure it's this way."

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga can't help but smile slightly at what Samantha had said, and he shakes his head.  "That wasn't exactly what I meant, thank you though.  My reasons for coming here are far more selfish than to get a better grasp on my abilities or make friends."  He hesitated then - should he explain himself?  She would likely think he was crazy if he did.  He'd already started though, would it be rude for him to stop now?

Sighing quietly he doesn't look at her as he continues, as though not wanting to see her reaction.  "I'd heard about this place as an area where gijinka can go to be in peace...  So I'd thought I could find someone here.  I'm...  Searching for my family.  I have a brother and sister somewhere in this world...  I've never met them, and the monks who raised me claimed that they found me alone, but I see them when I close my eyes."  Well, he'd admitted it, he was a crazy person looking for a couple of people that everyone else had told him don't exist.  "...That's why my coming here was a failure.  They aren't here."

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee had knealt down to play with Amaura while Razor got ready, the little pokemon chasing the tip of his bone club as he dragged it across the floor.  When she came back he smiled and pushed himself back to his feet, propping his bone club over his shoulder.  "Yeah, she seems to like everything else, I imagine she will."

Stepping into the hall, Lhee glanced around the still dark school and shrugs slightly.  It was brighter than it had been last night, thanks to the sun coming in the windows and the fires that the faculty had lit, but it was still far from how it usually was.  Almost reminds me of being underground...  Almost.  Starting to walk towards the gardens with Amaura following close behind him, Lhee mutters quietly "Pretty sure it's this way."

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga can't help but smile slightly at what Samantha had said, and he shakes his head.  "That wasn't exactly what I meant, thank you though.  My reasons for coming here are far more selfish than to get a better grasp on my abilities or make friends."  He hesitated then - should he explain himself?  She would likely think he was crazy if he did.  He'd already started though, would it be rude for him to stop now?

Sighing quietly he doesn't look at her as he continues, as though not wanting to see her reaction.  "I'd heard about this place as an area where gijinka can go to be in peace...  So I'd thought I could find someone here.  I'm...  Searching for my family.  I have a brother and sister somewhere in this world...  I've never met them, and the monks who raised me claimed that they found me alone, but I see them when I close my eyes."  Well, he'd admitted it, he was a crazy person looking for a couple of people that everyone else had told him don't exist.  "...That's why my coming here was a failure.  They aren't here."

"Interesting. Well, your pokemon equivalent would be Raikou, correct? If that's the case, I'm assuming your brother would be an Entei and your sister a Suicune, just following the logic of the legends from Johto." Samantha stated. "Even so, if you are searching for them, you could do the opposite of what comes natural to that trio, stay in one place. The reason being, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune all roam Johto. You'll never find them if they're constantly moving at the same pace you are, like a Herdier chasing it's tail. If you stay in one place, your chances of them finding you will increase, just because their roaming is likely to continue. Expecting them to stay put is like expecting a Seviper to not attack a Zangoose, and vice versa, when you put them together in a pen. It's just not going to happen. Chances are, they're looking for you just as much as you're looking for them." She said, trying to comfort him.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"Go to the powerplant? Yeah that sounds good. I really want to know why there's a blackout." Charlotte agreed to go. She sighed and laid her head against the wall. "I wonder what could have made Jon leave so suddenly." Charlotte wondered out loud.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"Go to the powerplant? Yeah that sounds good. I really want to know why there's a blackout." Charlotte agreed to go. She sighed and laid her head against the wall. "I wonder what could have made Jon leave so suddenly." Charlotte wondered out loud.

"Yeah... I think we should wait at least for Darius or Varrick to get here though, watch the kids, make sure they don't get in trouble or overeat." Althaia said. "Actually, can you hear them? I'm thinking about going to find them and tell them to take over this job so we can go check on the power plant." She suggested.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte rotated her ears towards the direction of the library. "They're in the library, talking about battling, training and Battle Class." Charlotte said. "If you want then I could go and talk to one of them. Oh yeah, has there been any new teachers this year because I think I heard a new voice there." Charlotte said.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte rotated her ears towards the direction of the library. "They're in the library, talking about battling, training and Battle Class." Charlotte said. "If you want then I could go and talk to one of them. Oh yeah, has there been any new teachers this year because I think I heard a new voice there." Charlotte said.

"I'm not sure, maybe. If you want to check it, that's fine by me. If there is someone new, tell me, I'd like to meet them." Althaia said, leaning back and munching a Kelpsey berry. "Very sinuous these berries. It's almost like muscle tissue. Granted, I haven't eaten much muscle tissue in my life, but studying the specimens that we revived and then had to put down due to being too violent, it feels similar."

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte got up and waved to Althaia. "One of them surely wants to watch the Berry Garden while we're away. I'll go ask them." Charlotte said. She then picked a Pecha Berry and walked in the direction of the library.

@@Ampharos, @

Making sure that no-one was looking, Charlotte used Quick Attack and brown/yellow streak ran towards the library. 'Whoops. Missed the door.' Charlotte thought to herself. She jogged back and walked in the library. Once there, she saw Darius, Varrick and a new teacher. "Ciao. How are you? Althaia and I were wondering if one of you would watch the Berry Garden while Althaia and I went over to the powerplant." Charlotte asked when she walked up to the table.

@, ((Varrick's new, not Fernmint :) Fernmint just recently became the fencing teacher, but he's been the language teacher for a couple years))

Fernmint looked up at Charlotte and put up a hand in greeting. Varrick hadn't gotten a chance to answer Darius and looked at this unfamiliar teacher. He floated up and stuck out his hand. "Greetings. Varrick Rowan. I'm a student teacher under Darius' instruction. A pleasure to meet you." "I'll go." Fernmint stood up, gave a nod in farewell to the other teachers and walked to the Berry Garden.