Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Rune followed Synthia back to the dorm, stopping off at the bathroom quickly to use it. He eventually got back to the dorm to find the Eevee Gijinka with a bow and quiver hanging off her back and a brace on her arm. "Well, follow me, it's not a long walk." Rune walked down the stairs, heading towards the back door, looking back to make sure Synthia was following.

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

Lhee nods and starts to follow her after Razor gets directions, scratching his head with his bone club as he looks at the map.  He glances at the Leafeon girl in embarrassment before turning the map over, having been trying to read it upside down.  He glances around quickly before quickly folding it up and shoving it back into his pocket, moving to catch up to Razor.

"Heh, guess it's a little more complicated then I thought it'd be..."  He glances around as they walk - he could work better by having a good mental layout then he could from the map, it seemed.  "Ya know, if they'd just get rid of the floors, getting lost wouldn't even be an issue.  I always know where I'm at when there's earth under my feet..."

• Brohoof 1

@

Razor thought for a second about if that were to happen, a school with no floors. "Seems kind of weird to just have no floors. But a complete outdoor school, or at least outdoor classes would be awesome!" To be outside learning? That would be nice. 
Razor completely loved being outside in the sun, as she was a grass type. And Leafeons needed the sun for fresh air. 

Stopping for second Razor Grass turned around, smiling and sang "Found it!" 
A nice garden outside the school she could see from the windows on the door leading out. Now I just need to find out how to get here from the room so I can be going to the garden a lot during my stay at this school. 

@

"Just okay? That's just okay? That's brilliant!" Joshu exclaims. He then looked over at Kari and realised he hadn't answered her question. "I don't play any instruments, but I used to. The instruments I played were guitar and piano but I wasn't really good at either of them." Joshu answered.

Edited by Piece Bot

" W-Well, if you don't mind, may i join you?" She asked in her usual quiet manner. To be honest, she hadn't eaten since late night, two days before. The mixture of anxiety and excitement swirling inside of Amaya had left little room for appitite.She held the book closer to her person.

" I was going to go afterwards..but it's on the way, it seems..."

@

Nik gave her a curt nod, indicating that he as fine with her following. The reason for his change in attitude was because he knew that to fit in, he'd have to act nice. "Want a Cacnea crown?" Nik offered, holding out a chunk of the Cacnea that he hadn't eaten yet

Rune followed Synthia back to the dorm, stopping off at the bathroom quickly to use it. He eventually got back to the dorm to find the Eevee Gijinka with a bow and quiver hanging off her back and a brace on her arm. "Well, follow me, it's not a long walk." Rune walked down the stairs, heading towards the back door, looking back to make sure Synthia was following.

Synthia nodded and followed him. Whenever he looked back at her she looked down, but when he looked away she starred at him with admiration. He was physically fit, graceful, and sure of himself. Do you... is that a side effect of evolution? Oh, to evolve... She was so lost in thought she bumped into him lightly when they got there, startling her as she unleashed a barrage of sorrys followed by a soft "Don't hurt me," squeek.

"It's alright Synthia, it was just an accident." Rune said, slightly concerned. "Did you just say 'Don't hurt me'? Why would I ever do that?" Rune put his hand gently on Synthia's shoulder. "I'm not going to hurt you, and if anyone tries to hurt you, let me know. I don't like to see Gijinka being hurt by others, it's just not right." Rune stated. "Well, you wanted to practice archery right? Here we are, I'll just sit on the bench over there and watch you. I've never really been able to do it myself, I've got pretty bad aim at a range."

"It's alright Synthia, it was just an accident." Rune said, slightly concerned. "Did you just say 'Don't hurt me'? Why would I ever do that?" Rune put his hand gently on Synthia's shoulder. "I'm not going to hurt you, and if anyone tries to hurt you, let me know. I don't like to see Gijinka being hurt by others, it's just not right." Rune stated. "Well, you wanted to practice archery right? Here we are, I'll just sit on the bench over there and watch you. I've never really been able to do it myself, I've got pretty bad aim at a range."

She flinched away slightly at his hand, and relaxed when it just landed on her shoulders. As he sat, she prepared herself for a shot. Standing tall, she tilted the bow slightly tilted and sighted down the target. Breathing out, she let it fly to hit the center of the target.

"Wow... You must have a lot a practice to hit a bulls-eye on the first shot without warming up. Either that or your just naturally talented." Rune said, surprised. "You definitely should join the Archery team. They could use a crack-shot like you. See if you can hit your own arrow. I've heard some extremely talented Gijinka can do that, but if you can't, that's fine, you just keep trying to do your best no matter what."

"Wow... You must have a lot a practice to hit a bulls-eye on the first shot without warming up. Either that or your just naturally talented." Rune said, surprised. "You definitely should join the Archery team. They could use a crack-shot like you. See if you can hit your own arrow. I've heard some extremely talented Gijinka can do that, but if you can't, that's fine, you just keep trying to do your best no matter what."

She blinked and looked at Rune like he'd suggested skydiving without a parachute. "But if I hit my own arrows, they'd break. I spent a lot of time filling these shafts to make the just so." She handed him one with pride, about the first time she ever expressed it. It was perfectly smooth but, more importantly, perfectly straight. "The arrows were given to me in three prices: shaft, detaching, and head. The shafts started as warped rectangular prisms." She beamed at him.

"Oh, you made them yourself? Well, that I didn't think about honestly. Sorry." Rune said "Even so, you still are very talented. I'm sure it couldn't hurt to make more arrows in case something happens to them. Not that I think anything will, but you can never be too careful. Plus I kind of want to see you make them. It seems interesting to me."

"Oh, you made them yourself? Well, that I didn't think about honestly. Sorry." Rune said "Even so, you still are very talented. I'm sure it couldn't hurt to make more arrows in case something happens to them. Not that I think anything will, but you can never be too careful. Plus I kind of want to see you make them. It seems interesting to me."

She blinked and blushed, holding her hands to her chest. She reached into her quiver and pulled out a squared, metal shaft. She then took out a file that was hidden in the straps of her braver and held it at an angle. She began to file, ears twitching. Every now and then, her ears would flick, she'd frown, and stop. She'd hold the file at a new angle and try again.

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

Lhee chuckles as he steps forward to hold the door open for her.  He was looking forward to stepping outside for a little while, to say the least.  "Alright, next time we're trying to find something here, I'm letting you ask for directions...  That was a lot faster..."

The breath of fresh air as he held the door open came as a relief to Lhee.  After the way his morning had gone, it felt good to step outside...  Staying inside for too long tended to make him feel a little uncomfortable.  He glances back to Razor and smiles, gesturing for her to lead the way.

"I didn't necessarily mean right now. If you wanted to continue to practice, that's fine too, I just meant when you have time." Rune chuckled. "I mean, if you want to continue making them, that's fine, but I didn't mean to interrupt you really." Rune rubbed his arm, slightly embarassed.

@,@,  

Dusk lifted off the ground once more doing a little spin as he did so as he floated closer to the two. 

"I think that'd be pretty fantastic...let's make a...field trip out of it." 

​Dusk said as he floated wistfully towards the direction to where Nik had pointed out. He was excited not only that he was able to finally get something to eat, but he had companions, companions that he made! This was an exciting day indeed and he could barely contain himself...well he can, he was still very sluggish.

"I didn't necessarily mean right now. If you wanted to continue to practice, that's fine too, I just meant when you have time." Rune chuckled. "I mean, if you want to continue making them, that's fine, but I didn't mean to interrupt you really." Rune rubbed his arm, slightly embarassed.

She motions for silence and continued. It lasted about 5 more minutes before she finished with a flourish. Fitting some dletching in the wholesale, and sliding a head on, she turned it over in her hands. Then she set it on his lap and went back to shooting.

@

(Time for another glorious day of roleplaying! :DD)

Being a Leafeon, just being in the sun was enough to make Razor feel completely worriless. "The air is a little different here. But its still fresh and new. Not bad." She pointed out, not really to anyone, but just thinking out loud. Razor looked around and nibbled her granola bar. Then her eyes got bigger, and she lit up with happiness. "HEY! No way!" Razor ran over to a part of the garden full of stranger looking flowers. "These... these are really rare!" I wonder.. I wonder if I can touch one of them? Its so.. cool! How did they get these flowers? 

"Some of these flowers boost grass type attacks! Like really rare hold items!" 

Not long after, it seemed to her, she thought that Lhee might be kind of bored. "Umm.. it has been awhile, I think. If you want to go somewhere else." 

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

As Razor had been distracted by the flowers, Lhee had leaned down to take off his old boots and take a few steps into the grass.  It wasn't so much the grass that interested him, but rather the dirt underneath.  With a small smile he walks off a short distance to find a clear spot of the gardens where nothing had been planted, leaning down and touching the soil with his fingers.

It's soft...  Good for growing things.  Could have expected that just by where we are, though.  He spares a brief glance around before holding his bone club out, starting to twirl the club in a fast circle.  He quickly brings the bone club to the soil by his feet, and in a manner of moments had created a large hole that he began to sink into.  It's been a while since I had a chance to use Dig...  

It was about that moment when Razor's voice reached him, snapping him out of the little trance he'd been in as he dug into the soil.  Poking his head out of the hole Lhee smiles sheepishly, shutting his eyes as he rubs the back of his neck with his bone club.  "Oh!  Heh, alright...  Uh...  Just give me a minute to clean up here...  Would you mind helping me out of this hole?"

@,
"You dug yourself a hole?" She asked  rhetorically and walked over to him. It wasn't a big hole so she helped by offering her hand first. But then realized she didn't need to use her hand, she might of not been able to help him out with just her body strength alone, anyways. 
"Vine whip!" Razor's body grew long vine extentions ((I guess arms? Had to look it up but vine whip is from extentions of the body. Could be that weird green hair thing that leafeon has xD)) that reached out to Lhee, not to attack him though. Her vines cuffed his writsts "Aaand lift!" Razor pulled Lhee up out of the hole in one motion and pulled the vines back into her body. "There we go!" 

(Some witty pun should go here)

Rune waited until Synthia went to retrieve her arrows from the target. "Wow... That was really good. Like, amazing." Rune said, stunned. "Not only does it look great, but you did it in record time. How do you do that so quickly? It's awesome. Can you do that with other things too? Like other kinds of wood or other materials? I know the shop teacher would probably be interested in seeing that."

@@SleeplessSketch

Nik looked at the ghost gjinka, somewhat more subdued after his initial excitement. "So, what is your opinion on ground, steel, rock, and fighting types? Answer honestly please" Nik said, his eyes cold and serious. How the Duskull gjinka responded would determine how Nik should act. If they shared view points, great. If not, Nik just needed to be careful to not drop a racial slur towards those types

@

She blushes, "Umm, I've never tried. There's a trick to it; when the file rubs across an imperfection, it makes a different sound, kinda scratchy. Instead of, you know, file-y. I was kind of.... trained. It's easier to do with a rotator, so I can just run my file down the shaft, but we make do with what we get." Her voice would have been too soft to hear, if it wasn't so silent in the range. She grabbed the target paper and brought it back, studying the big hole in the middle. Not a single one of the arrow shots she'd made overlapped, but none of them wher outside the center circle. In otherwords, she had placed them right next to each other.

• Brohoof 1

"That's really good. Yeah, you definitely should try out for the Archery team. And going by sound rather than sight? That's a bit peculiar, but that's still really cool." Rune said, trying to hold back from gushing a bit. "If you don't mind me asking, who was your mentor? Who trained you?"