Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

do you and your friends have a Christmas tradition?

ParsoOfEquestria

do you do something with your friends around Christmas time that you have been doing each year?

mine is that me and the group of old school mates I had, for the past 3 years, we all band together on christmas eve and play Terraria on a map that we only ever use for that session and then leave it until next year. it's really fun to muck around with the whole crew before the big day

I may sound like a downer on this one, but the only tradition i have is in every christmass day i go to my daugther's grave and sing her a song 12 year whit todays, is a sad but its a tradition ill always keep.  :)

• Brohoof 3

The only thing my friend and I really do is I have her stay the weekend after Christmas usually so we can play with all of the new gifts we got. It's usually ridiculously fun. 

well, one of my friends is a DJ with the dancereaction crew, so every year since about 5 years ago we organise a party in a bar nearby where he plays. 

it's an awesome lot of fun, and usually the party's a big success too :D

Edited by repsol rave

Well, I don't really have one specific group of friends since I hit highschool. I probably have 3 social circles I am a part of... but thanks to the increased number of friends, the quality of each friendship is pretty meh. So I don't really have any traditions with people anymore.

When my middle school friends and I were tight, we used to have secret santa christmas parties every year and play board games and charades and watch movies. We'd all spend the night in whoever's-house-we-were-at's bedroom, sleeping on the floor after we gave up on staying up all night.

Funny how things change, haha