Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maniac was an Earth Pony Mane Villain

Silverhoof

Mane-iac  

15 users have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see a return appearance of Maniac?

• Yes
    • No
    • Cookies? I thought there was going to be cookies...

Are you Earthies happy now?

I recal some grumbling that all the good villains were Unicorns. This Earth pony had to get super powers, but she carried the torch, and lasted a lot longer than Sombra.

The best part is there was no closing, or end to the story. We could see a return appearance.

Without powers or Elements, the story would likely be Maniac vs Mare-Do-Well

• Brohoof 1

I want to see the Maniac make a return appearance again, maybe she will appear again. Maniac could probably pave the way for more Earth pony villains.

Edited by Scootalove

Oh you just made me realize that.

She is the first Earth Pony villain though she's altered.

The enchanted comic book store? That was a plot device not to mention that power ponies is a stand alone episode so it won't really effect anything else after its events..

The Mane-iac was alright and I am glad we got an earth pony villain for a change, but I am not interested in seeing her again for the sole reason that she is a character in Spike's comic book. Unless there's a sequel episode to Power Ponies in the future where the ponies return to Maretropolis, there seems to be almost no reason to have her return in any way.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

Although Mane-iac has become 2nd best pony during her episode, I would prefer her not to come back, it just wouldn't make sense at all. She seemed a little "discordy" to me but I loved her regardless.

Edited by Takumi Nishijou

Well thank you for pointing that out. I didn't really notice or pay attention to the fact that she was an earth pony. Mostly because she was bland, cheesy, and perhaps the worst mlp villain in the entire series; even worse than Sunset Shimmer(IMO). The fact that she is the first earth pony villain is kinda interesting but it still not enough for me to change my opinion on her. Her laugh was horrendous and her puns were just god awful. I wouldn't want her returning. I doubt it anyways. I think any reference to Power Ponies will remain within just that one episode. There is no point in making her reappear later on in the series. 

Yeah I guess she was, unless you count Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. :P

Thing is though, she wasn't exactly real in the world of Equestria... not that that really matters, she was alright regardless though.

Although, I don't think I'd want her to return, once was enough really.

Edited by SBB64