Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple Bloom voice actress needed

Dilarus

Well, ponyfeathers.

I posted in this forum many months ago asking for a voice actress to play Apple Bloom in an animation myself and Erboi are working on and, whilst one came forward, she has yet to produce anything useable so I'm reluctantly having to replace her.

The script for the piece can be read here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7csa603j7lsgt5u/Caring%20for%20your%20new%20pony.rtf

As you can tell, it's a satirical piece with a somewhat dark sense of humor entitled "Caring for your new pony" which hypothetically deals with what might happen should a complete idiot receive their own pony to take care of.

There will be swearing and adult subject matter so please, take this into consideration when auditioning.

Requirements:

You must have a decent quality microphone and know how to use it, no hissing and pops on the track please.

You must be able to work on the project for the forseeable future, I can't really postpone the project any more than I already have, so let's say if you're picked you can get the lines recorded within two weeks of receiving the part.

Lines: Just pick any from the script, it doesn't matter which. What I'm looking for is clarity and whether or not you can get the accent right.

Submission: Please send your auditions to dilarus@hotmail.co.uk in .MP3 or .WAV format with the subject line "Audition"

Deadline: Deadline will be in a week, end of day Friday 3rd January

Any questions, please ask here or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from you

Dil

Sweet. I'll most certainly send something in for this on Monday when I'm back home. I would send something in now, but I would rather audition on my regular mic than my iPhone.

Will you wait for all possible auditions until the 3rd or are you going to take the first thing you'll settle for?

Sweet. I'll most certainly send something in for this on Monday when I'm back home. I would send something in now, but I would rather audition on my regular mic than my iPhone.

Will you wait for all possible auditions until the 3rd or are you going to take the first thing you'll settle for?

I'm going to wait for the deadline, taking the first person to audition is kinda short-sighted and unfair to applicants so fear not!