Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a fight, Flutterhulk or Flutterbat?

Moved to Elsewhere

12 users have voted

1. 1. Who would win, Flutterhulk or Flutterbat

• Flutterhulk
    • Flutterbat

I think that Flutterbat would win a fight because... The reason Fluttershy turned into Flutterhulk was because she was angry that the mane-iac hit a bug, flutterbat is part bat and a bat is an animal. There is still a little bit of Fluttershy in Flutterhulk. So Flutterhulk wouln't want to hurt flutterbat because Flutterbat is part animal, and Fluttershy loves animals. So flutterbat has a huge advantage. 

• Brohoof 1

*Puts on brainy specs*

Breaking down their abilities, Flutterbat is certainly the faster of the two and capable of dodging any attempts her opponent has at even coming within striking distance and her hearing is no doubt enhanced greatly, yet that's the only things she has going for her. Because of the spell, Flutterbat doesn't seem to have very much higher reasoning skills, acting on pure instinct and desire. Offensively, her only strengths would be her fangs but since she only uses them to bite apples I highly doubt they have much piercing power no matter how sharp they may appear.

Flutterhulk, on the other hoof, has enormous offensive skills and resilience, shown when she took a full on blast from Mane-Iac's weapon without even flinching. If she has even a fraction of the abilities of the Hulk, then I doubt something as insignificant as vampiric fruit bat pony would be even able to scratch the tower mass of muscle.  

However, were the bat Fluttershy to go up against an untransformed Saddle Rager, then that would be an entirely different story.  

• Brohoof 1

Flutterbat is certainly the faster of the two and capable of dodging any attempts her opponent has at even coming within striking distance and her hearing is no doubt enhanced greatly

Exactly my thought. 

The reason Fluttershy turned into Flutterhulk was because she was angry that the mane-iac hit a bug

I was thinking of a certain scene from The Avengers where Bruce Banner was able to go Hulk at will, so maybe it would be different if Fluttershy was able to do that.

But overall, I think it would be Flutterhulk because, again from the Hulk, he was able to run at an incredible speed and jump far distances, and these abilities, can benefit her.