Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Baltimare: City of Lies

Demirari

@,

Shade looked at Renatus, weighing his options, and decided to give her a chance.

"Alright, I'll give you a shot." Shade said, "This is an assassination mission. I was originally going to do this myself but this is a good test. The target is a dark brown earth pony with graying black hair. He hangs around the cafe on 10th street around noon. I don't care how this gets done, but if you fail, I don't know you. You have your assignment, no go." Shade said as he turned away form her and looked at a few papers on his desk.

@

Renatus just nodded silently and left the room, picking up her guns on the way out as she walked out of the apartment and headed home. As she walked back to her apartment, she continued to think of how she could she could achieve her mission though not kill her target.  

(hey, may i join? i thought maybe its a little too late in the RP to join, but ya never know, my OC is in my signature Eddie Silver.

and also if i do get accepted, could somepony tell me whats happening in the RP? because im a little lazy going through 11 pages of this thread)

(hey, may i join? i thought maybe its a little too late in the RP to join, but ya never know, my OC is in my signature Eddie Silver.

and also if i do get accepted, could somepony tell me whats happening in the RP? because im a little lazy going through 11 pages of this thread)

(Please go here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/83147-baltimare-city-of-lies/page-9#entry2226263)

Cryptical Code loaded his bullets slowly. In a few days, he'll be working again. The second assassination, an important figure of a large security company. Total of eight assassinations will take place. No questions asked. The motto of his agency. Shut up and do what one is told.

"So are you two ready to go? We don't have a big window to do this."   Black Star asked Atlas and his friend.  "We need to go now if you are going to make. If not, it wont be for another 3 hours until the next opening. We are going to 3101 Mane way. Lets go." Black Star said in an urgent tone.