Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight is not treated like a "Princess"

WarriorShy

Hi everyone so many people has being talking about Twilight not being treated like a Princess... This is my theory why she wasn't treated like that in Manehattan.

As you can know its supposed that in Manehattan is everypony by there own well all the ponies in Manehattan haven't learned how to be generous, like Rarity, so all ponies are just talking care of themselves no one else.

Well thats my theory, whats yours?

post-23106-0-18848200-1389050447_thumb.jpg

You think that if a pony saw another pony with wings, and a horn they'd be a least a little surprised. I'm kind of surprised Twilight hasn't used her Princess authority at all yet, to help her friends. Twilight probably could've easily gotten tickets for the Hinny of the Hills, or whatever it was called if she really wanted to. Then again, I suppose it's not really in her nature to use how power/authority in such a way. She is rather modest about the whole Princess thing, after all.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah I thought it was sort of humorous and odd seeing those city ponies basically act like Twilight was a normal pony and not a princess. I mean she has wings and a horn, that means royalty! I wonder how they would of acted if Celestia, Luna or Cadence were asking for a cab.

Twilight just seems really unassertive in relation to her princess status, since she is trying to live a relatively normal life with that status. I imagine she wouldn't want to make a big deal about it.

Twilight isn't treated like a princess because she doesn't treat herself like one. She doesn't walk around with guards by her side, she doesn't wear her crown out and she travels like a common pony. And that's a good thing. Most of us didn't want her to be treated like royalty, or a Mary Sue, and she isn't. She hasn't really changed at all since Magical Mystery Cure, and that's what we all wanted.

So, yeah. If she acted more like a princess, she would be treated that way.

• Brohoof 6

She would have to act more like a princess, so that she can be treated like a princess. She doesn't want to be treated like a princess, so that has to explain why and that they should have noticed Twilight at least with all of the accomplishments that she has accomplished.

Okay, in defense of cab guy, Twilight had her wings folded and he was looking her in the eye (like a perfect gentlecolt).  He might not have noticed, but it's still a bit awkward.  Why didn't they have AJ do that scene?  Then there would be none of this:

post-3094-0-22498900-1389141012_thumb.png