Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Write a scary story....

Pinkie Paranoia

Something was amiss when my computer suddenly shut down. At first I thought it was a simple blackout, but I was wrong, it wasn't. Luckily it was still morning as I looked outside. It was still beautiful, maybe I should take a small stroll around my neighbor hood. Slipping on my shoes, I walked outside, my speculations were correct; it was warm and sunny outside. I took to my left, what I usually do for a small stroll.

Something started to bug me, where was everyone? There should at least be one outside by now, this neighborhood was rather lively. Then the dogs, where are the dogs? They usually bark when I pass by their owners' houses. Then I felt something watching me, I couldn't place my finger on it, what was it? I turned around, at first I saw nothing, but a small blimp appeared. The hell?! I thought to myself as I took a few steps backwards. Something was forming, and I didn't like it. It started to approach me, what was it? Oh dear god, I felt myself turning. Yet I didn't, I felt myself walking, yet I didn't. I just stood in shock as it approached. Oh god, oh god, move it moron! I felt myself screaming in my mind. I didn't. When I felt my body respond, it was too late. It touched me, I felt pain, something was being ripped out of me, yet I saw nothing. The cold chilling feeling, the pain! I felt myself screaming, my mouth didn't move. Then I felt empty, as if my mind just wiped everything. I felt myself falling, the sidewalk greeted me. I still felt pain as the thing walked away, something red, something liquidity was pooling underneath me.

A small pool of blood was forming under me, I thought to myself. Why. I thought, why? There was still something, I should have stayed home.

How is that? I wrote it in uhhh, 15 minutes I think.

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 1

Something was amiss when my computer suddenly shut down. At first I thought it was a simple blackout, but I was wrong, it wasn't. Luckily it was still morning as I looked outside. It was still beautiful, maybe I should take a small stroll around my neighbor hood. Slipping on my shoes, I walked outside, my speculations were correct; it was warm and sunny outside. I took to my left, what I usually do for a small stroll.

Something started to bug me, where was everyone? There should at least be one outside by now, this neighborhood was rather lively. Then the dogs, where are the dogs? They usually bark when I pass by their owners' houses. Then I felt something watching me, I couldn't place my finger on it, what was it? I turned around, at first I saw nothing, but a small blimp appeared. The hell?! I thought to myself as I took a few steps backwards. Something was forming, and I didn't like it. It started to approach me, what was it? Oh dear god, I felt myself turning. Yet I didn't, I felt myself walking, yet I didn't. I just stood in shock as it approached. Oh god, oh god, move it moron! I felt myself screaming in my mind. I didn't. When I felt my body respond, it was too late. It touched me, I felt pain, something was being ripped out of me, yet I saw nothing. The cold chilling feeling, the pain! I felt myself screaming, my mouth didn't move. Then I felt empty, as if my mind just wiped everything. I felt myself falling, the sidewalk greeted me. I still felt pain as the thing walked away, something red, something liquidity was pooling underneath me.

A small pool of blood was forming under me, I thought to myself. Why. I thought, why? There was still something, I should have stayed home.

How is that? I wrote it in uhhh, 15 minutes I think.

Maybe you should've read the rules a bit more thoroughly before posting. :3

This is kinda simple. All you gotta do is write a scary story, but you can only use two sentences or less. Run-on sentences are forbidden. :3

Maybe you should've read the rules a bit more thoroughly before posting. :3

Bah. That is boring. A horror story needs more than one sentence. How is this?

Your parents forgot who you were and threatened to call the cops.

I agree with Demirari (yes I spelt it right!..wait, is it spelt or spelled? I guess it's spelled because spelt is underlined in red), a scary story needs suspense and long descriptive sentences to become scary.

BUT, here's mine:

After reading for a few minutes, I realized that all the crosses in the room were gone.

My Little Pony was cancelled. The End.

That's too scary.

• 2 weeks later...