Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies & South Park = ?

Jozzeh

Just remember that Wikipedia is never a 100% reliable source. ;)

Because it's ponies like you and me that edit Wikipedia!

I for one kinda hope it's a hoax. We don't need to appear in South Park. "Don't need".

1. It takes them about a week to do episodes, from concept to completion.

2. They don't reveal episode details very early

3. "My Little Brony" was the title of a fake episode revealed last year, with a very similar description.

I think this is another hoax.

It's honestly what I've always believed ;) As I have personally found same...not 100% accurate information on several articles.

Actually, I use Wikipedia as a compendium of sources and a sort of easy summary. When I do actual research I wiil always follow the sources.

It probably isn't true, but I hope it is and if it is that'd be pretty funny. I like both shows but South Park hasn't been funny for years now so I'm just looking forward to the reaction between the respective fans.

I'm not sure I'd want South Park to make an episode about us bronies. They tend to make whatever they are making fun of look really bad. This also wouldn't help my case any. One of my friends has been being a real hater since I revealed my brony status on Facebook, calling me gay and a few other unsavory names, and it just so happens that he's a huge South Park fan. So if they make it look bad, he'll probably have new ammo to use against me.

(edited)

That's what your teachers want you to think.

No. I once went on Wikipedia for a report and it said that George Washington was born in 2001...

I WANT THIS EPISODE. NOW. South Park is my second favorite show! Guess what the first is... :P

I'm looking forward to the reactions following the episode. I'll be indifferent to it, South Park makes fun of anything and everything, so this won't be a shocker if it makes us look bad.

Although ponies and South Park don't mix...imagine what would happen...

Posted Image

Edited by Midnight

It might not be bad... It might be cartman becoming upsessed with ponies and not wanting anypony to know, when the other boys love it too.

• Brohoof 1

I could totally see Cartman becoming a brony.

The entire episode could center around him trying to hide his love of pony.

Too bad this announcement was confirmed as fake; South Park makes fun of everyone, so I think it'd be a pretty good episode.

I could totally see Cartman becoming a brony.

The entire episode could center around him trying to hide his love of pony.

Too bad this announcement was confirmed as fake; South Park makes fun of everyone, so I think it'd be a pretty good episode.

If anyone was to become a brony, it would be Randy (Stan's dad)

It was confirmed to be a fake months ago. And like people said, South Park never releases episode information until a few days before it airs.

It would be cool if they did one someday though. I just hope they would choose a more original title than that! :P

• Brohoof 1