Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies & South Park = ?

Jozzeh

Meh, South Park doesn't amuse me so this doesn't really affect me. South Park, to me, just makes fun of every little thing so I'm not going to go to arms over an MLP episode of South Park. It was going to happen eventually :mellow:

Meh, South Park doesn't amuse me so this doesn't really affect me. South Park, to me, just makes fun of every little thing so I'm not going to go to arms over an MLP episode of South Park. It was going to happen eventually :mellow:

I agree with this. They make fun of pretty much anything.

I for one won't be all upset how the episode would be.

All I have to say is...S***

I'm pretty sure this is going to make bronies look bad. A lot of the kids at my school watch south Park...This is really bad for me. Its also bad that most of the kids at my school lack logic anyway.

(edited)

Again with that, eh? South park generaly doesn't release episode descriptions till a few days before it airs, so I wouldn't hold my breath for it. Besides IMDB is really not all that reliable

Edited by SrFrog Aztlan

(edited)

I've never really been a fan of South Park. So I most likely wont watch this. I already can muster all kinds of guesses of what they will poke fun of. Cloppers, fic-writers, figurine collectors, the list goes on and on.

I just feel the stuff they could poke fun at in this episode has already been said if not done =/.

Edited by Hayze

I've never really been a fan of South Park. So I most likely wont watch this. I already can muster all kinds of guesses of what they will poke fun of. Cloppers, fic-writers, figurine collectors, the list goes on and on.

I just feel the stuff they could poke fun at in this episode has already been said if not done =/.

Quoted for Truth.

Quoted for Truth.

Well that, and it takes its humor a little too extreme for my taste. I am much more of a clever wit and word play humor kind of person, than really messed up situation humor.

I just have terrible visions of this episode will be of cloppers, or something else really messed up that just wont get my attention/funny side.

Chances are that all the "jokes" they make have hints of truth in them. You know the internet.

I will definetily watch it though. It's like viewing haters hating (if they go to that) but more comedy.

(edited)

It was only a matter of time... So many people watch this show.

Randy will be the brony.

Edit: Turns out, I really dont care if they make us look bad :lol:

Edited by HanPolo
  • Brohoof 1

It was only a matter of time... I really dont think I can take it if they make us look bad. So many people watch this show.

Randy will be the brony.

Cartman will most likely be a hater.

Eh, probably going to be shaking my head no a lot, but can't wait to see them make fun of us. South Park butchers everything.