Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Water Park Or Amusement Park/Carnival?

Venomous

• 1 month later...

I've actually never been to a water park, but I really want to go to one some day. I have been to an amusement park many times though and I love it dearly. 

Just from what I know about water parks, I think amusement parks would be more fun for me because I really love roller coasters and extreme rides. I have a big problem with simulator sickness, which means I can get extremely nauseous very easily when playing video games with certain camera styles, particularly anything that uses a first-person view. I also have a problem with motion sickness in the car sometimes, but this hasn't happened much at all since I was younger. 

Thankfully, I don't have motion sickness problems with roller coasters at all. I absolutely love them. The more extreme and terrifying, the better. 

I enjoy milder rides as well, and the overall atmosphere of an amusement park is something I love and treasure dearly, always have and always will. It's like a little slice of Heaven in our world. It's just a beautiful and peaceful and happy place to be.

• Brohoof 3

Amusement parks I cannot pass up because they bring me excitement and happiness. That's why I still like places like Disneyland. However, I dislike water parks because 1)I cannot swim. 2)I don't like the chlorine in the water. And 3)I think it's really gross to use waterslides/pools a bunch of other people have already used.

Probably amusement park. I LOVE rollercoasters, at first I was a bit frightened that something would go wrong (fly off tracks or something whacky like that lol), but after I went and rode my first one all I wanted to do was ride EVERY SINGLE ONE! I was at Busch gardens, and it has the Sheikra, and at first I was like no way in hell, but after my attitude changed that was one of the first ones I wanted to ride!

Although I do like water parks, and they're awesome for those hot summer days, amusement parks gotta take this one.

Also... people complain about pee but isn't that what chlorine is for, to clean the water...?

Eh... neither. Mostly because of my autism. I can't handle too much excitement at once. Plus, I have a very hard time with long lines for rides since they can overwhelm me and stress me out. I just... too much goes on in my brain at once that it can really stress me out and cause severe meltdowns. However, I guess if I wasn't autistic though, I would go with amusement parks.

Although I think both are quite fun, I would pick amusement parks. I've visited those more often and you don't get as cold when you are walking around (I realize that water parks are usually somewhere where it is hot but still, I can get easily cold). Also I'm not afraid of slipping and falling down when I'm in an amusement park. 

• Brohoof 1

I'll take the water, plz. I enjoy swimming and I don't do enough of it. Yea...water parks are great! Gimme dat. Gimme dat. Gimme dat. Water slide, bby.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...

Oh man both are so much fun! Amusement parks cause of the rides, and food, and water parks cause I love swimming. Water slides are cool af

• Brohoof 1

Water park all the way; at least the attractions are not likely to give you the urge to vomit (not all of them); plus, water is nice :bedeyes: (and you have more occasion to watch people if you know what I mean)

6 minutes ago, Shiki said:

Amusement parks because you'll never catch me in a swimsuit in anyone's lifetime

Well, no idea how fast you can run in one :)

Not really into either though; prefer things like safari parks...

If I had the choice I would just not spend the money instead and just not go to either. I don't like water parks kind of because I have a fear of deep water and I can't swim, and I don't like amusement parks because I actually find my experience either boring or terrifying more often than not.

34 minutes ago, Xeltor said:

Water park all the way; at least the attractions are not likely to give you the urge to vomit (not all of them); plus, water is nice :bedeyes: (and you have more occasion to watch people if you know what I mean)

233075513100202.jpg?r1024x1024

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

What you said was shockingly noice 

Is this ironic?

Amusement parks are nice; but the best attractions are also often the ones who make me feel sick; not even scared, just sick

8 minutes ago, Xeltor said:

Is this ironic?

Amusement parks are nice; but the best attractions are also often the ones who make me feel sick; not even scared, just sick

Amusement park rides never make me feel sick.....

But yes that is very ironic 

Amusement park rides never make me feel sick.....

But yes that is very ironic 

My senses are too developed; so I can feel dizzy quite some times :bea: 

:( 

Do you get car sick?

A tiny more than before, yes; it's because when I study I never go into a car, so whenever I go back home and get into one it's like it's the first time I get into a car