Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Water Park Or Amusement Park/Carnival?

Venomous

Amusement parks !! I don't mind swimming around at a water park (like schlitterbahn), but I love the thrill and feeling of the air rushing past you on those coasters! I used to be afraid of ten before :b.

Also I don't have to worry too much about feeling cold when I get out of the water.

I've gone to Six Flags Fiesta Texas the most often.

(edited)

I enjoyed water parks when I was younger, but now I would prefer amusement parks. I don't feel clean after I get out of a public pool and would prefer if I didn't get wet.

Edited by TheEndianBrony

(edited)

Amusement parks.

Mostly because I hate wearing a bathing suit. And then there's always the damn sun burning me with its damn light. I hate the sun

And i hate that time when you're just leaving the water park, but you're still wet and have to get into a cold car/bus all soggy. Its simply the worst.

Amusement parks all the way! I'm more a rollercoaster thrill-loving kinda person. Waterparks lack the thrills of amusement parks in most cases.

Edited by crazitaco

(edited)

Amusement parks. While I love swimming, I hate swimming with a large group of people. I'm fine at a public pool with maybe 15-20 people and a decently sized pool, but I feel progressively more uncomfortable as ratio of the number of swimmers to the pool dimensions increases and my swimming space decreases.

Edited by Celtore

Amusement Parks :D

I hate getting wet. The only time it doesn't irritate me is when I'm taking a shower, because that's getting me all clean. Plus, keep in mind how many people pee in the pool. It's so nasty!!! Water parks are icky.

This is exactly how I feel. I can deal with swimming pools at private homes, homes of people I know. But even then, only if there is no one else in them. I get all twitchy at the thought of sharing a pool or a water ride with thousands of other people. The temperature bothers me too, it's always warm and it just makes me think of how many people are in it. I understand intellectually that they pump it so full of chemicals that the water would kill a shark made entirely of AIDS, but I still can't do it.

Roller coasters, on the other hand, I love. I ride the regular rides all day long and avoid the water park when I go to Six Flags.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say that I like Amusement parks more than I like water parks.  I love the universal parks with marvel and harry potter.  I just always end up getting sun burnt and my feet hurt at water parks.

I like parks that have both, like Canada's Wonderland or Adventure World in Perth. I love going on a hot summer day, just wearing your swimsuit all over and having it dry on the way to the rides. Having said that, I can't really handle rides with constricting harnesses like roller coasters (claustrophobic) so I lean a bit more towards water parks.

• 8 months later...

Water park all the way! Because firstly, I'm scared of height and being upside down and secondly, it is because that some water slides I did had scary patterns, but were really fun at the end of it

For example I slid down these monsters:

Typhoon (Super Aqua Club)

8598186960_382332d04b_t.jpg

typhon1_310x205.jpg

Tornado (Super Aqua Club)

1899568203_small_1.jpg

1319015-entonnoir-geant.jpg

They have the scare factor added to them when you see them, but after a slide you will like your experience

I don't really like either one an awful lot, that may be due to my fears of heights and deep water. But it's pretty close. Roller coasters and water slides can both be kind of fun.

(P.S.- I would rather go to a convention any day of the week.)

A bit of both really. I really enjoy theme parks like Disneyland and Port Aventura because of their roller coasters and other attractions. I also love water parks because of their huge slides and the fact that I like swimming.

As long as stuff like this doesn't happen:

post-31321-0-29618000-1422212366.jpg

post-31321-0-52881500-1422212381_thumb.jpg

post-31321-0-51492300-1422212395.jpg

Edited by James A Williams
  • Brohoof 1

I love both water parks and amusement parks!

I just like both water slides and roller coasters! :)

The thrills! So awesome! :D

Canada's Wonderland has both, so that's why I like both. Because I actually do get enjoyment from both of them.

Edited by Jonny Music

I love both, but if I were to pick one, it'll be amusement parks. I love to swim, but amusement parks are more clean and have more things to offer.

I'd rather go to a convention, however. They're much more fun than amusement parks and water parks.

• Brohoof 1

Water parks.

Amusement parks have nothing to offer me. I hate the sensation roller coasters give even though they don't make me sick, and thing that spin and twist and nothing else do make me sick.

The slides in water parks are usually fun, although a prerequisite is that they have traffic lights to prevent morons from blocking the slide. That has happened to me more often than I'd like so these days slides do make me a little nervous even though I still like them.

• Brohoof 1

Amusement parks! I love me some roller coasters. They're kind of scary but actually really enjoyable. I forced my friend to go on one with me and now she likes them! Yay!

canterlot_park__part_2__by_bronytoss-d56

In this case, I'm usually Pinkie Pie, not Rarity; hehe.

20141211075327!Rainbow,_Pinkie,_and_Rari

And some amusement parks have water parks in them, so I can just bring my swimsuit if I want to take a dip. :3

• Brohoof 3