Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Water Park Or Amusement Park/Carnival?

Venomous

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 3

Amusement Parks :D

I hate getting wet. The only time it doesn't irritate me is when I'm taking a shower, because that's getting me all clean. Plus, keep in mind how many people pee in the pool. It's so nasty!!! Water parks are icky.

• Brohoof 4

I love water and swimming, I swear I could have been born some kind of aquatic animal in another life prior to this. I haven't actually been to a water park in my life before, so I can't actually say I really know that I'd pick it over an amusement park, which I have been to. Rides are always fun, though you need friends along for those stupid long ass lines.

• Brohoof 1

I just go to adventure world, they have a water park area, heaps of cool roller coasters, carnival games, a race track, bungy jumping, and they make the doughnuts fresh and literally right in front of your eyes. 

• Brohoof 1

Amusement parks. I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about all of the disgusting things crawling around in the water at a place like Wet & Wild, especially if I saw kids in swim diapers. That, and I'm not fond of parading around in/seeing strangers in bathing suits in large quantities, unless I'm at the beach. Pop a couple Dramamine in me and I'll stay at an amusement park from the time the gates open to the time they shut it all down at night. 

I love water parks/rides, but sometimes they feel like such an effort compared to amusement parks. I don't know, I like both.

Six Flags New England has both. I have such good memories of that place. :D

• Brohoof 2

Amusement parks! Roller coasters, shops, and all around a good time. :squee:

Water parks are okay, but amusement parks are much more fun.

• Brohoof 2

Neither, I don't really like swimming anymore, it makes me feel gross, and the chlorine seems to give me a rash. Amusement parks aren't any better, rollercoasters scare the heck out of me.

I do like zoo's though, I love animals.

Amusement parks, Water Parks are great to attend during the Spring or the Summer but terrible during fall especially during winter when everything is freezing, but amusment parks you can go anytime you'd like(though the only problem is crowding)

i prefer theme parks, im scared of heights but i like some roller coasters and water rides, but im terrified of going down big slides (lol what the hell).

Amusement Parks, as much as I love water parks the negatives really outweight the positives, people pee in the pool (egh), you have to deal with getting wet (which I hate) and I feel water parks have less to offer tbh.

THAT SAID I still love them, just prefer Amusement Parks.