Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Respond with music lyrics!

Gone Airbourne

So lets try something!

In this game you basically respond to the user above you with any music lyrics from any song you know of. But the lyrics has to be from an actual song. Heck if you have a song of your own you have written then go with it! You can post the artist below if you like. Just make a response with any music lyrics to this and keep going! Try to keep the lyrics flowing like that go with the song lyrics or something similar.

" Black coat, white shoes, black hat, Cadillac
Yeah, the boy's a time bomb
"

By Rancid

Edited by Ticking Timebomb
  • Brohoof 1

The next day, polices conducted a crime scene involving a pimply dressed boy, a explosion, and a band called Rancid.

"For those about to rock, Set the clock

For those about to jump, I'm all pumped
For those about to go, Watch me flow
Break down the Walls of Jericho"

By Fozzy

• Brohoof 1

He set the clock but forgot how to rock. He jumped but his shoes were untied  thus he fell breaking the Walls of Jericho.

" Thirteen's my lucky number,
To you it means stay inside.
Black cat done crossed my path,
No reason to run and hide.
"

By Social Distortion

• Brohoof 1

Panic on the streets of London

Panic on the streets of Birmingham

I wonder to myself

Could life ever be sane again?

The Leeds side-streets that you slip down

I wonder to myself

Hopes may rise on the Grasmere

But Honey Pie, you're not safe here

So you run down

To the safety of the town

The Smiths - PANIC

Edited by Zenith

(edited)

He thought the town was safe but he keep a running because he knew there was danger looming.

" You got me runnin' wild and free
Runnin' wild and free
You got me runnin' wild and free
Runnin' wild and free

Gonna drive all day gonna drive all night
Whatever it takes to get to the light
I'm running on rage I'm outta control
My anger for you is like hot burning coal
"

by Airbourne

Edited by Ticking Timebomb

Are there any restrictions to this? Like, can it be ANY song? Can it contain explicit lyrics?

Nonetheless,                                                                 Tell them pigs I did it

Place spot on your back, and beat you in the head with it

And keep your self in place

Or Imma send your ass home with a footprint on your face

By: Insane Clown Posse

Are there any restrictions to this? Like, can it be ANY song? Can it contain explicit lyrics?

Nope but I wonder if a mod would go against that? Idk w/e :P

Do unto others as they have done unto you
But what in the hell is this world coming to?
Blow the universe into nothingness
Nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest

By Metallica

• Brohoof 1

Ah, alright. I'll keep with less explicit lyrics to avoid getting banned lol

Now I see the times they change

Leaving doesn't seem so strange

I am hoping I can find

Where to leave my hurt behind

by Korn

• Brohoof 1

I like you, like you, like you, like you, like you, I really love you
That's why I want to kill you
die die die die die as brutally as possible
splat, splat, splat, die
head, chest, abdomen, knee, foot
It's brilliant and thrilling
gouge ☆~ouge

~ Seven Stakes of Purgatory (Umineko)

• Brohoof 1

Children are taught to hate, parents just couldn't wait
Some are rich and some are poor, others will just suffer more
Have you ever been ashamed and felt society try to keep you down?
I begin to watch things change and see them turn around
Turn around, they'll try to keep you down
Turn around, Turn around
Don't drag me down

- Social D -

• Brohoof 1

You play a dizzying, feverish feeling of the heart.
That makes me a fight girl afraid of having something in my way.
Jump into the C7 that leads to tomorrow.
Without being confused by a bare fate, forget even gravity,
And wobbling around, I'm already at 37.8 C!!

Mikako Komatsu-

• Brohoof 1

You wanted to play

The coldness follows

This isn't a game

Your life I'll swallow

And I can't help

But smile at your pain

You wanted to play

But I already won

by Korn

Edited by Rivendare

Running through the fire, daring you to follow me

Running through the fire, daring you to follow me

Keep up...

Keep up...

Keep up...

Keep up...

by Dark Lotus

• Brohoof 1

I've stroked the fire, seen more pain that you can know.
The tears of the broken have washed away my soul.
Pushed by desire to change the way my stream will flow,
now I've awoken, and I'm taking back control.
I try my best to block out the screams,
but they're haunting me in my dreams.
Please break my shackles,
I want it to stop.

Awoken - H8_Seed Feat. WoodenToaster

As the eagle watches the vision of worlds collide,
The monuments of a thousand deaths.
The snakes are slithering.
Feel the warm embrace.
Feel the thunder slay.
Feel the power of the sun,
Conquering the lands of the undone.

"Per Oculus Aquila" by Ex Deo

Rock through a window I ran across the street

To the Dayton Mansion I'm in for a treat

I dinged on the dong, and here comes the butler

A big gumpy tall ass lurch lookin' mothafucka

I said, "Hello mister is there something for my sack?"

He reached in his pocket but I think he hurt his back

Its taking him an hour

My bag is open ready

But then he finally dropped it in my sack...

A FUCKIN' PENNY!

by ICP

(mods be gentle  ^_^ )

Edited by Rivendare

• 4 years later...

"When your... Stitch comes loose... I wanna sleep. On every... single. Piece. Of fuzz. "

Don't sound so romantic with the emphasis, eh?

I can't feel my face when I'm with you! BUT I LOVE IT!!!"

Theres something happening here and what it is aint exactly clear.  But theres a man with a gun over there and hes telling me ive got to beware.

On 1/19/2014 at 5:39 AM, Guest90210 said:

Nonetheless,                                                                 Tell them pigs I did it

Place spot on your back, and beat you in the head with it

And keep your self in place

Or Imma send your ass home with a footprint on your face

By: Insane Clown Posse

"I fuck so hard it'll break their back!"