Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Middle-School Singing Club

Little_Uni

Light Treasure, the president of the Official Pony Singing Club, or OPSC, proudly flipped her brown mane as she stepped back onto the stage. "Great job, Star Sparkle! You are officially in the OPSC!"

Star Sparkle grinned and ran off the stage to go tell her friends. "Practice starts tomorrow after lunch!" She heard Light Treasure call.

Light Treasure cleared her throat and spoke into the microphone, "Alright! With seven members on the OPSC, we are off to a great start! Who's next?"

post-23789-0-84082600-1390280718_thumb.jpg

post-23789-0-98421300-1390281069.jpg

post-23789-0-02080700-1390281088.jpg

Edited by Little_Uni

(Hey may I join? My OC is in my sig!)

StarShine over heard them.s he stormed over and said "Hello! I'm StarShine! I'm the best singer in this school! Soo I was wondering ? Can I join?" She smiled widely. She had a reputation as being a straight A student, knowing how to play ever instrument and being a very talented singer. She had won ever competition she had ever been in.

(She's a pony version of Rachel Berry! Lea Michele Aka she's my idol)

(Yeah, you can join! I have no idea who Rachel Berry or Lea Michele is XD)

Light Treasure narrowed her eyes with skepticism. "The best singer in the school? Well, you'll have to sing in order to have my consideration." She stepped off the stage and carefully sat down into one of the seats.

StarShine flew up onto the stage. She scoffed "Ok sure! Here's a song I wrote!

Hey hey

Uh-huh

Hey hey

Uh-huh

Hey hey

Yeah

I'm finally me

I've never felt this before

I'm not afraid anymore

Been writing words on a page

'Cause I got so much to say

And now I'm taking the stage

Woah

I'm getting ready to fly

I know it's my time to shine

Don't care if I'll make mistakes

I'll do whatever it takes

'Cause I got so much to say

Woah

I'm finally me

Got everything I need

What you get is what you see,

I, I, I'm finally me

And I've never felt so free

There's no one else that I'm trying to be

I'm finally me

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey, yeah

I'm finally me

I'm stepping out of my shell

Feels good just being myself

Not scared to show what's inside

I'll put it all on the line

'Cause I got nothing to hide

Woah

I'm finally me

Got everything I need

I, I, I'm finally me

I'm finally me

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey, yeah

I'm finally me

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey, yeah

I've got quirks but they work

I've learned to love those things, yeah

You don't have to be anyone but you

So let me hear you sing

I'm finally me

Got everything I need

I, I, I'm finally me

I'm finally me

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey, yeah

I'm finally me

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey uh-huh

Hey hey, yeah

I'm finally me

When she was finished singing the song. She belted the last note. She held it for 34 seconds and finished. She smirked and said "Well?"

(I've held a note for 34 seconds before.. I plan on being a broadway singer so you can use musical terms if you know them! :3

It's also nice to meet you!)

"OK, Good job!" Light Treasure said, getting up. At the corner of her eye she saw Star Sparkle with her mouth gaping open. She stepped onto the stage, after writing something on her clipboard. She gave StarShine some papers. "You are officially in the OPSC, congratulations! Practice for the next school event starts tomorrow, here at the auditorium. These papers are the lyrics you'll have to practice for when we all sing on stage."

StarShine smiled and said "Thanks! I will see you tomorrow!" She took the papers and walked out of the auditorium. She smirked as she had just blown the minds of her fellow students. Like always.

(After. Your post a time skip to the next day? And what sing is it?)

(Yeah, we can timeskip to the next day! I've actually not decided what song they should sing JUST yet, what song do you want them to sing? It can be pretty much any song, I was thinking I could make a video of the audio for it. It should be cool! ^_^)

(Augh, character limit makes me go ON AND ON XD)

(How about don't look down? By ross lynch and Laura marano? Hmmmm?)

(LOL! My bro just used my ipad! I pressed paste expecting my filler filler filler! To come out! Instead a story about hard poops! I'm sitting here deleting it loling my butt off! Tiredly funny at what my brother does sometimes!)

(DANG! Amazon doesn't have it, some website that has the word skull in it doesn't have it, not even aimini has it! Do you know where I can download it? I looked it up on Youtube, its a good song and would be pretty good for them to use as their stagey-singy-thing!

Also, that's pretty funny about your brother. :lol:)

(I know Right? Um.. I downloaded the song before... UM just look up Don't look down download Ross lynch.. I think that should work.. Cause I cant remember were I got it before.. WAIT TRY 4 Shared! JUST do that!4Shared is a good site for getting things like that!)

-LunaKitty

(I'm either using that website wrong or it doesn't have it D: I've never used that website before, so it was pretty confusing. Maybe some other song instead? Stand In The Rain by Superchick is a good one, and so is Get Up by Superchick. I like Superchick! :wub:

STAND IN THE RAIN ! OMFG THAT SONG IS ROSSOME! Please o please!)

StarShine walked into the auditorium in the morning. She flashed a smile and said "I'm ready to sing lead! What song am K gonna get a solo in?" She said cockily. She smirked and walked up to the front and sat down.

(Stand In The Rain it is! :squee: BTW, I just noticed some of these ponies are Alicorns, but only Ice Celestia is royalty.)

Light Treasure put on a fake smile. "We'll all be singing equal parts of the song, actually." She put on a real smile. "I would like you to meet the rest of the club! This is Feather Blush! She writes the songs for us!" Light Treasure pointed to a pretty, shy-looking alicorn in the corner, scrambling about with papers for the piano music.

"And Honey Mane..." She pointed to a brown earth-pony who waved with a friendly smile.

"And Lightning Flicker..." She pointed to a VERY small, odd-looking alicorn, adjusting the lights on the ceiling.

"And that's... We're not sure, but the principle said we have to let her join." She pointed to a kind of ugly blue alicorn with creepy pink snake eyes, giving directions to some lost ponies at the doorway.

"And over there is one of my best friends, Princess Ice Celestia. She doesn't like to be treated like a princess, so don't bother." She pointed to a pretty white alicorn with blue spots and pretty gold things on her legs, who was quietly practicing on the stage.

"That's Star Sparkle! I think you've seen her at tryouts." She pointed to the light brown farmer-pony.

"And that's Steel Masquerade, he only sings when he has to, and he's in charge of some of the guitar music." She pointed to an attractive brown stallion who was showing some other stallion how to properly use a drumstick.

"We'll all be singing Stand In The Rain, written by Feather Blush herself."

post-23789-0-07718700-1390457951.jpg

post-23789-0-01531200-1390458072.jpg

post-23789-0-69984800-1390458207.jpg

post-23789-0-94977300-1390458616.jpg

post-23789-0-10886900-1390458809.jpg

post-23789-0-68402800-1390458862.jpg

post-23789-0-70038000-1390459001.jpg

(Stand In The Rain it is! :squee: BTW, I just noticed some of these ponies are Alicorns, but only Ice Celestia is royalty.)

Light Treasure put on a fake smile. "We'll all be singing equal parts of the song, actually." She put on a real smile. "I would like you to meet the rest of the club! This is Feather Blush! She writes the songs for us!" Light Treasure pointed to a pretty, shy-looking alicorn in the corner, scrambling about with papers for the piano music.

"And Honey Mane..." She pointed to a brown earth-pony who waved with a friendly smile.

"And Lightning Flicker..." She pointed to a VERY small, odd-looking alicorn, adjusting the lights on the ceiling.

"And that's... We're not sure, but the principle said we have to let her join." She pointed to a kind of ugly blue alicorn with creepy pink snake eyes, giving directions to some lost ponies at the doorway.

"And over there is one of my best friends, Princess Ice Celestia. She doesn't like to be treated like a princess, so don't bother." She pointed to a pretty white alicorn with blue spots and pretty gold things on her legs, who was quietly practicing on the stage.

"That's Star Sparkle! I think you've seen her at tryouts." She pointed to the light brown farmer-pony.

"And that's Steel Masquerade, he only sings when he has to, and he's in charge of some of the guitar music." She pointed to an attractive brown stallion who was showing some other stallion how to properly use a drumstick.

"We'll all be singing Stand In The Rain, written by Feather Blush herself."

(Do you control everyone or is their more people? I can get some peeps to join if you want! Also? Why aren't you online much?)

StarShine said "That's nice and all. I'm StarShine! I was enrolled in this school cause I have raw talent! I used to be In Celestia's school for gifted Ponies.. But Celestia realized I had a fate that wasn't for music! So Auntie Tia sent me here! Cause of the music program!" She pointed to her cutie mark which was a music note with swirls around it. She walked over to the piano and started to sing.

Beauty queen of only eighteen

She had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her

She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door

I've had you so many times but somehow I want more

I don't mind spending every day

Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Look for the girl with the broken smile

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

And she will be loved

And she will be loved

Tap on my window, knock on my door

I want to make you feel beautiful

I know I tend to get so insecure

It doesn't matter anymore

Star finished the song and looked around. Ponies were looking at her in awe. She blushed and flew off the stage. She told Light treasure "Hun! That's how you sing!"

(I control all of the others, but thanks anyways! :-) I'm not online much because this is the only thread I'm a part of, I'm not very social, lol.)

Light Treasure frowned. "We all, no matter what school we originate from, sing equal parts. I'll show you." She gestured for the other ponies. "Take your places! Like we did for fun last night!"

Light Treasure began to sing, and they all sung together.

"Playground school bell rings

Again

Rainclouds come to play

Again

Has no one told you

She's not breathing?

Hello, I'm your mind

Giving you someone to talk to

Hello

If I smile and don't

Believe

Soon I know I'll wake

From this dream

Don't try to fix me,

I'm not broken!

Hello, I'm your lie

Living for you so you can hide

Don't cry

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping

Hello, I'm still here!

All that's left of

Yesterday..."

(Here is what they sounded like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJiJV45gmbM )

(I control all of the others, but thanks anyways! :-) I'm not online much because this is the only thread I'm a part of, I'm not very social, lol.)

Light Treasure frowned. "We all, no matter what school we originate from, sing equal parts. I'll show you." She gestured for the other ponies. "Take your places! Like we did for fun last night!"

Light Treasure began to sing, and they all sung together.

"Playground school bell rings

Again

Rainclouds come to play

Again

Has no one told you

She's not breathing?

Hello, I'm your mind

Giving you someone to talk to

Hello

If I smile and don't

Believe

Soon I know I'll wake

From this dream

Don't try to fix me,

I'm not broken!

Hello, I'm your lie

Living for you so you can hide

Don't cry

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping

Hello, I'm still here!

All that's left of

Yesterday..."

(Here is what they sounded like:

)

StarShine said "That was good! But it needs work! Try having the powerful singers in the back. The weaker singers in the front! Everyone's a good singer here but the powerful singers like me would be eaither cause if we have 1 powerful singer in the front it helps even more! The powerful singers voices push the weaker ones with theirs!" She smiled.

Light Treasure walked off the stage and sighed. "So did you start memorizing the lyrics I gave you yesterday? Feather Blush worked really hard on the song." She said, glancing over to Steel Masquerade, who was being his usual self and flirting with some girl she had never seen before.

Light Treasure walked off the stage and sighed. "So did you start memorizing the lyrics I gave you yesterday? Feather Blush worked really hard on the song." She said, glancing over to Steel Masquerade, who was being his usual self and flirting with some girl she had never seen before.

StarShine replied "of course Hun!" She flew up over Light and started doing vocal excerises. She got back onto stage and started to sing the song. Her voice sounded like an angel's. It carried throughout the school cause how powerful and beautiful it was. Near the end of the song she had tears in her eyes. She always crys when she sings. When it came to the final note she belted it for 28 seconds. When she finished she bowed and heard ponies stamping their hooves in approval.

(Can you like... not be so OP? Its really frustrating always having someone be constantly 'perfect'... Maybe you can tone it down jut a teeny bit? c: )

Light Treasure sighed again, hearing Princess Ice Celestia walk up behind her and bump her in the shoulder. "I need you to do something." Ice whispered.

(Crap! Mean to type 12 seconds! Grrr! Sorry! I will tone it down!)

Filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler Filler filler filler filler filler filler

(Thank you! :-)   )

"OK, what is it?" Asked Light Treasure. Princess Ice Celestia yanked her aside and pointed to a royal guard. "Can you convince him to go away or something? I asked to come to a non-royal school so I can feel like a normal pony, and normal ponies don't have armed gaurds following them around!"

(Hello I'm back! My older sister just had a baby! I've been with her at the hospital everyday. And theirs school..!y school said Itw as ok to see her everyday cause she was really weak from giving birth so I got my work sent home to me. But I'm very busy but can squeeze in some Fourms time)

StarShine said to Ice "I know how you feel! Being realted to Princess Celestia people usually mob me! So I'm here now! In this quant little Glee Club!" She smiled sweetly and started chatting up Ice. Feeling like she had some things in commen with her

(Well, I hope your sister and her baby are OK! :D   )

Princess Ice Celestia nodded and listened closely to what StarShine was saying as Light Treasure sarcastically shoved Steel Masquerade aside as she pretended to be one of the snobby rich ponies they saw in town that day.