request Looking for OC Ponies

SomeFedoraBrony

Hello everypony! I've recently begun ponifying Mount and Blade Warband which is a game about joining a warring kingdom and conquering the world. I was requesting that anypony with an OC (Original Character) would let me use their name in the game.

For example: My OC, Snow Slider, would be imported into the game as one of the nobles who serve one of the factions.

The factions in the mod are- Solar Republic, New Lunar Republic, Crystal Empire, Apple Family, Changeling Monarchs, and Saddle Arabia.

All I need to know is the name of your OC, which faction you'd like to be apart of, the gender of your OC, and your favorite Mane Six pony 

If you are interested in your OC being apart of this mod, please message me as soon as possible or comment below. I'm going to need a grand total of 120 OCs so if you want to, feel free to submit more  :derp:

Edited by SomeFedoraBrony

Selune Darkeye and Terra Lionmane would like to be there. 

Also somewhat irrelevant but as a force of habit and due to quick typic i tend to write Terra as Lionamane.

Anyways would be glad to see the result. Message us when you have something. Both OCs are in the signature. More references in my deviantart also in the signature.

My Three OC's would like to be there too. They're in my profile.
Blue Arctic and Sweet Pen to the Lunar Republic and Pitbull to the Solar Republic.

Totally not a support main.
Battletag:
Cloudie

ezgif.com-crop.gif.2c23b7cdb467e0d6a997b1afc6f0db98.gif

Alright ^.^ All I need now Sweet Pen is for you to tell me what your favorite Mane Six pony is.

My favorite mane six is fluttershy.

'cuz fluttershy  :muffins:

Totally not a support main.
Battletag:
Cloudie

ezgif.com-crop.gif.2c23b7cdb467e0d6a997b1afc6f0db98.gif

My OC is Valiant Gamer, his pic and backstory is below. My fave mane six is AJ and I'd like to part of The Apple Family

http://lordgamermon.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-O-C-Valiant-Gamer-430001310

Edited by ninjamon102938

img-2241529-1-jp0MZvX.png

special thanks to Lunia for this AWESOME signature

MY OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/valiant-gamer-r5975

Shadow Star - New Luna Republic - Rarity

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-star-r3239

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

Soren Nightwing and Tempest Darkcloud are my two, both are black colts who are extremely dark and distant. Favorite mane 6: Applejack 

1st Chatacter is Soren Nightwing

2nd Character is Tempest darkcloud

post-23916-0-50025200-1391231441.png

post-23916-0-87059800-1391231904_thumb.png

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.”

H.P. Lovecraft "The Call of Cthulhu" 

I have two OC's: Carter and Felix. They're in my signature. :3

My favorite mane six is Twilight!

AcXXucv.jpg

Credit to Kyoshi for the awesome signature!