Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Piracy is Treasure [Pirate Adventure/Romance/Drama]

homelesssexuals

SIGNUP THREAD~

http://mlpforums.com/topic/86449-piracy-is-treasure-pirate-adventureromancedrama-signup/

In this new roleplay, some OCs are pirates. A little filly gets kidnapped by the pirates and she later becomes one. This filly is named Blade. Her birth name is unknown, but her pirate name is Blade. Blade was terrified of the pirates, but she latr felt welcome among them and learned piracy. Some other pirates are named Scar (no, not like from Lion King), Blood, and Guns. Scar is a pegasus, Blood a unicorn, and Guns an Earth Pony. They are all stallions. (I will roleplay all the pirates mentioned here.) The pirates are in search of the famed Elements of Harmony. They are somewhere in the Carimmane Sea, on an island.

RULES~

All site rules apply.

Please keep it PG-13.

Only pony cusses allowed.

No nonponies allowed.

No alicorns.

No Godmodding or Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

You must sign up and be accepted by me in order to roleplay.

If I brohoof your post, you are accepted.

If you break more than 2 rules, you will be banned from the thread.

Have fun!!

PIRATES~

Blade

Scar

Blood

Guns

Captain Shiggs

End Game

Dusk

Atlas

Star Shine

Renegade

Fuselage

Dead Eye

Stormwing

A little filly was at the piers with her father, fishing. Her father went to get some more bait. The filly sat there waiting for her dad to come back. While he was gone, a pirate ship docked near the filly. The crew saw the young pony and took her aboard the ship against her will. "Help," she screamed, but nopony seemed to hear her. "What do you want with me?! I'm just a useless little filly!" The first mate, Blood, looked at the young unicorn. "You won't be for long," he said. "We always need more ponies for the crew. It's best to start young as a pirate. We don't care about your gender. We just need crewmembers!"

Edited by Epic Rainbow

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I'm assuming well time skip later to when he's captain so it's not all pedo like)) shiggs heard the filly scream he walked over to blood he was am the Same age as her "ill train her blood " shiggs said he had two flint locks and a dagger and a fresh gash on his face

Edited by dashian500

"Well what in Celestia's name is that?" Dusk said exasperatedly as he was polishing the cannons. He had just heard a ruckus above deck, and now someone was wailing their head off. He saw the stallion who's name he thought was Shiggs, next to a small red filly. He walked up to them and said, "Who's that? What's someone like that doin' on a pirate ship?" Dusk was hoping that this newcomer would be interesting. Half the crew members hardly offered a grunt of acknowledgment, and with his boring job, he was looking forward to some excitement.

Edited by Diamondeye83

((shiggs is a filly right now as well )) "I dont know nOw go polish your cannons" shiggs said a bite in his voicehe ran a hoof through his lush golden mane "if ye can't tell we be busy doing our jobs as you should be" shiggs came off as bossy and with the gash on his face and the weapons he looked rather firce force filly

Edited by dashian500

Blood looked at the young colt named Shiggs. "Alright," he said. "I'll let ye train her, but don't be falling in love with each other. Ye hear?" The scared little filly nodded and gulped hard. Why would these pirates want to train me and make me one of them, she asked herself in her mind. I'm just a useless little filly! I'm also terrified!

((by the way a filly is a young female horse/pony dashian  you are thinking of a foal  a young male is a colt  just to let you know))

((Oh thank you I didn't know that it's funny I live out in the sticks but I don't know that kind of stuff))

Shiggs looked him dead in the eye "love is for the weak" shiggs said he looked at the filly and grabs her in his magic in case she tried to run he didn't have a tight hold so she could move and follow him but if she tried anything the magic grip would tighten "first thing you need to know is as long as you do your part you'll survive"

Edited by dashian500

((Ok, so will we be doing a time skip or something soon? Or will we have an adventure first or something?))

Grumbling unhappily to himself, Dusk stomped back below deck, where he noticed something that was out of place. A book was resting on a cannon. He picked up the book, and saw that it was full of maps and strategy. He quietly crept back to his cot and stuffed the book under his pillow, glad that he had learned to read not too long ago.

((We'll have a small adventure then we'll do the time skip))

The filly followed and nodded. "O-okay," she stuttered. "*Gulp* I'll remember. What will my pirate name be...are there pirate names? I'm sorry, I don't know anything about this stuff." Guns looked at the filly. She seemed strangely eager...though she was terrified before. Guns then trotted over to the upper deck to wash it.

Shiggs sighed "your name is your name unless you don't like it in that case your name is what you say it is" shiggs said " anyways normally we'll be cleaning and running form place to place for the others if somepony tries to board us we fight to and protect the ship at all costs"

Dusk awoke with a jolt as the ship lurched. As he got his bearings, he realized he had fallen asleep reading that book that he found. He had already learned so much about maps and strategy, but he figured he should go and see how the little filly was getting along. Being quite young himslef, he knew that the crew wasn't really a nurturing bunch. Dusk trotted up to the deck and over to Shiggs and the filly. "How's she settling in?" He asked Shiggs. then, turning to the filly, he asked, "And by the way, what's your name?" 

The filly looked at Dusk and Shiggs. "Umm," she said. "I guess my name is Blade. Unless that pirate name is taken. I mean, I'm Blade, because I don't care if somepony else is named Blade. I'm a pirate! Arrgghh!!" Blade tried to look tough. Blade looked at Shiggs. "So, what is my job? I mean, what do I do? How are you gonna train me?" Blood looked into the distance. "There's another pirate ship," he said. "They must be after the Elements of Harmony too! Aarrgh, those landlubbers! Prepare the cannons for battle!" Guns prepared the cannons and filled them with ammunition. He fired one and it hit the other ship. The other ship sailed closer to them. They fired a cannon, but missed. They drew even closer. Blade got scared and ran into the inside of the ship to hide. A pirate fight had begun.

Shiggs sighed and followed her grabbin her wit his magic "you'll defend this ship with your life just like we all do" shiggs said then he looked around and seeing no pony else around he opened a crate "hide in there I'll come get you when it's over" shiggs said

Blade nodded and ran into the crate eagerly. She hid, shaking. "Th-thank you, Shiggs," she stuttered. "You're very nice!" Scar got his sword and started fighting some other pirates. Blood was having a bare-hoof fight with another pirate from the other ship. 

Dusk ducked as a hoof sailed through the air, narrowly avoiding contact with the side of his face. "You'll have to do better then that!" He yelled, as he punched another pirate in the stomach. He then shoved the pirate overboard, and looked around to see if anyone else needed help.

Shiggs nodded "I'm only doing this because you probably can't fight and you'd get killed within seconds" shiggs said " don't ever tell Anypony or it'll be both our heads" with that he shut the crate and ran out shooting two pirates and pulling his dagger he ran at another

(Sorry for taking so long)

Atlas ran up to the deck.

"Way to get waken up!" He was beginning to regret signing up for this. He was no pirate! All he wanted to do was get to explore this region! Why was he panicking... He had been to the Changeling kingdom and back! He took take this!

He grabbed a rifle and checked if his sword was with him and got ready to fight boarders.

"Eat lead!" He fired at the first pony he saw which dropped dead. Atlas then drew his sword and prepared to fight.

Dusk saw the enemy ship pulling away, and the remaining boarders desperately trying to get away. "Cap'n!" He shouted, "They're getting away! Should we pursue?" Dusk thought that the ship might have some secret on the location of the elements, but, deep down, he doubted it. They were hardly more than legends, after all.

Blood shook his head no. "It's best we don't pursue," he said. "It's better they surrender than us." Blade looked out of a small hole in the crate, seeing the other pirates fleeing. She used her magic to open the crate and stepped out. "Wow," she said. "I didn't realize how intense pirate fights were!"

TIME SKIP

Blade was washing the lower deck. She looked over the edge of the ship. She noticed an island. She ran to the map and looked at it. It was the island on the map! They found the island where the Elements of Harmony were hidden! "Land ho," she shouted. "I found the island where the Elements of Harmony are hidden!"

Shiggs heard blade call land ho and walked out of his quarters "good job blade" shiggs said he tossed her a coin pouch "alright blade scar dusk atlas blood guns starshine we're going to get the elements" shiggs said grabbing his stuff he strapped his daggers and pistols on "let's move"

Blade caught the coin pouch with her magic. She and Scar looked at each other, rather excited to finally get the Elements of Harmony...hopefully. Blade grabbed her sword and dagger. Scar and Blade got their knives. Guns got his pistols. When the ship reached the island, Blade and Scar walked onto the island first. "This is going to be one intense quest," exclaimed Scar.

Shiggs stepped off the ship and pulled out his map "well if this is correct then we have a long walk make sure you packed food and water others wise you ain't eating" shiggs said he started to walk away and then stopped turned "once we have the elements of harmony rum for all!" Shiggs called so those on the ship could here then he turned and began walking his golden mane shimmered in the sun light

Wow, thought Dusk, we're off to get the fabled elements of harmony! I wonder what they look like... Dusk paused to wipe the sweat off his forehead, cursing the oppressive heat. Cathing up to Shiggs, he asked, "Can I see that map? I've recently become quite apt at reading these..." He saw various markers indicating treacherous terrain, but they were unlabeled. "We should be careful, who knows what awaits us ahead..."

Shiggs rolled the map and punched dusk "the only one to read the maps are me and the navigator if I catch you reading the maps I'll kill you" shiggs them processed walking "and thanks for stating what I already know" shiggs hen walked on curing a path into the jungle

Blade and Scar walked close behind Shiggs. Blood trotted ahead of them to walk with Shiggs. After all, he was the first mate. "So, Captain," said Blood. "Are we going to take shelter for the night? It looks as if a storm's a-brewin'. It's also startin' to get a bit dark."

Shiggs thought for a moment "rain won't kill is if you can't see light a tourch" shiggs said as he walked he himself pulled out a torch and stopped long neigh to light it he carried it on his magic and looked at his map before stating to walk again "we have a long ways to go"