Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did my English talk on MLP

LMW-YBC

When we were all told to write a talk on practically anything we wanted, I decided to do it on Skrillex.

But when I finished the first paragraph, I was stuck on what to right next. I wasn't really interested in anything about Skrillex (except from his music, of course), so after a bit of thinking, I decided to change my talk. I was looking for something fairly modern, lots to write about and something that would keep my audience interested. So I finally decided that I should do my talk on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I told my mates and they laughed. They thought I was just joking but, when it came to the day I had to do my talk, I most definetly wasn't lying! The whole class (including the teacher!) laughed when I said the title and Pinkie Pie, but I didn't lose composure. I projected my voice very well, I gave as much eye-contact as possible, and I was able to answer the questions thrown at me at the end.

The teacher loved my talk! He admired how brave I was to talk personally and freely about a 'girl' show and gave me a 1 (the best mark possible). Thank you, MLP! :D

• Brohoof 3