Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Simple OC Drawings (CLOSED)

RetroArcadeRat

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here you go. The hair came out really red on the scanner, sorry about that. Hope you enjoy it
The hair looks fine. It's the right color. I like it. Thank you.

To everyone who's OC I haven't drawn yet, I will get them done, I promise! I have pictures on my phone so I can work on them whenever I have free time, but a lot has been going on recently, so I really haven't had time. I'm very sorry I couldn't get to them sooner, but I will get them done. 

Thank you all!  :wub:

Could you please draw Meadowlark for me?

Here's her reference

Pony Creator Version:

attachicon.gifUntitled-2.jpg

and the request done by SkyHeart:

attachicon.gifpost-24238-0-39782000-1391547050.jpg

her cutie mark is something to do with love

Here you go ^^ since you mentioned her cutie mark, I assumed you wanted me to put something on there. Sorry if that's not what you meant. 

post-23820-0-54875300-1391926236_thumb.jpg

Could you do my OC Selune Darkeye wet mane style? She's in the signature and in my deviantart also in the signature.

So, I'm really sorry, I just had the picture on my phone and not the actual request, so I forgot about the wet mane part ;~; I'm very sorry but I hope you still enjoy it!

post-23820-0-69122900-1391926454_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@@RetroArcadeRat, That's tottaly cool... she's awesome! Meh i'll get it sometime! Doesn't matter! I still like every single art piece people do of her. ((mostly because it's free and i ought to otherwise i'm just a naggy idiotic bastard :P)) But still! I appreciate the art! I will post this on deviantart crediting you always. If you mind please tell me so.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

I bet you're super duper busy, so I don't mind if you say no to drawing my request :3

I have a butt ton of OCs, here's most of them, you can draw any or none of them~

Eerie: Quiet, strange, anti-social, studies botany for potion making.

Cobweb: Vampire pony, I haven't developed her yet.

Chambord: Part of my friend's "party ponies". Ponies inspired by alcoholic drinks ;3

Velvet: Dress-making pony.

Lace: Vampire pony, does her best to be good! Stays out of sight of others.

Harley: Thief pony, womaniser.

Enigma: A very enigmatic pony (much like Pinkie)

if you don't mind asking, would you do my OC Motion Spark?

he's the pony in my avvie and signature, also you can check my profile for more pics or click on the link in my signature with his name for more references :)