Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what happens when two magical lands clash!

Twilight Mist

I've had an idea of a crossover story Involving Arthur and MLP.my idea:

When Uni(a magic unicorn from the show my fluffy unicorn) appears before Arthur and D.W. promising to show them her kingdom they can't believe their eyes. However something goes wrong and they end up in Equestria instead.When Celestia and Luna, fearing a challenge to their reigns, throw Uni into prison, it's up to Arthur, D.W and Twilight to rescue her and help get the three of them home.

Trollestia: helps her student learn about friendship; throws outsider unicorn mercilessly into prison. I doubt she would do that. If she did..well they could probably use Twilight as their "ambassador" or representative since I'm sure she'd be much kinder than Tyrant Celestia. Speaking of which, we have no Celestia emotes.

I'm all for crossovers, but only when they work well and make sense together. IMO, this is one that I really don't see working well together...

2 magical and immortal equines that can fly with the power to raise and lower celestial bodies vs 2 not yet mature hominid aardvarks that can hardly agree on anything. great. save me a seat and some popcorn so i can watch these things get obliterated. there should be a crossover of all the mlp generations and we get to see how everyone mentally breaks down and all of equestrian society calapses.

• Brohoof 1