Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon XY Gym Challenge - Shiny Eevees go to Champions

Descant

@@Mikami

The fairy gym was challenged for the Navi badge. The leader used Togekiss, Whimsicott, Carbink, and Mawile. The challenger used a Flygon, Swampert, Heracross and Espeon.

The challenger did not defeat the gym, and did not gain the Navi Badge.

I saved it this time.

4LXG-WWWW-WWW5-KYM7

Edited by Firebolt

@,

Today, the Adventure Sphere challenged me for the right to possess the Ore Badge. After pitting his Infernape, Alakazam, Doublade and Greninja against the leader's Empoleon, Durant, Lucario and Aggron, the battle was lost, and the Challenger failed to earn an Ore Badge.

He is welcome to challenge again tomorrow.

No records of this battle exist.

@@Photon Jet

Photon Jet challenged the fairy type gym, for the Navi badge. The leader used Carbink, Azumarill, Mawile (Who Mega evolved into Mega Mawile), and Whimsicott. The challenger used a Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Quagsire, and Noivern.

The challenger lost the battle. They may challenge again at a later date.

If you wish to spectate;

LXYG-WWWW-WWW5-KJ6R

Mikami challenged the water gym for the Bubble badge. I used Politoed, Azumarill, Rotom-Wash, and Mega Gyarados while Mikami used Espeon, Swampert, Dragalge, and Mega Venusaur.

Mikami failed to win the match and thus did not get the Bubble badge but can try again at a later date.

Here's the battle video:

2SKG-WWWW-WWW5-KJAC

The Challenger Mikami fought for the honor of possessing the Ore Badge. After a close match, where Mikami pitted Swampert, Blaziken, Flygon and Heracross against the leader's Empoleon, Lucario, Durant and Aggron, the Gym Leader proved victorious, and Mikami failed to earn the Ore Badge.

For those wishing to witness the battle, the code XA8G-WWWW-WWW5-KL3T should prove useful.

The Challenger Photon Jet defeated the Steel Pokemon Empoleon, Lucario, Durant and Aggron with his team of Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Quagsire, and Noivern. He earned the Ore Badge. 

I forgot to save the Battle Video. Oops.

Mikami fought for the right to possess the Fist Badge, and despite sound strategies, clever moves, and a solid effort, failed to earn the badge. The Challenger used Flygon, Blaziken, Swampert, and Espeon, while the Gym Leader used Primeape, Breloom, Gallade and Heracross.

The battle can be relived using this code: VZUG-WWWW-WWW5-KLK2

Edited by Bard

Don't worry about the Battle Video of our battle because I got it saved in the VS Recorder.

The Battle Video code featuring Brad against me is SFRW-WWWW-WWW5-KLMP.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

@@Twiliscael

Twiliscael challenged both the fire and fairy gyms for the Navi and Candle badge. The fire leader used Ninetails, Chandelure, Charizard, and Typhlosion. The fairy leader used Whimsicott, Carbink, Mawile, and Gardevoir. The challenger used a Greninja, Aegislash, Ampharos, and Barbaracle.

The challenger beat both gyms.

Forgot to save both. I'm like super good at this.

• Brohoof 1

I just wanted to let you all know that I have successfully bred a total of six shiny Eevees to be given away to Champions. If you're the seventh to defeat the gyms, no shiny Eevee for you.

Lhee's poison-type team is complete, which means the Spine Badge is up for grabs for any challengers. Get out there! Earn Badges! and most importantly, have fun!

@@Twiliscael

Twiliscael was the first challenger for the Spine Badge.  The challengers Greninja, Aegislash, Barbacle, and Ampharos put up a good fight, but were unable to beat the gym's Nidoking, Venusaur, Skuntank, and Dragalge.

For those curious as to how the battle went, the code is 55TG - WWWW - WWW5 - KP3C

Photon Jet took on and won the Spine Badge.  His Noivern, Quagsire, Gardevoir, and Tyranitar defeated the gym's Dragalge, Venusaur, Skuntank, and Nidoking.

Replay code is Y3SG-WWWW-WWW5-LB4G

Edited by Lhee
  • Brohoof 1

Today, my roommate, Pokemon Trainer Ethan, Fairy Type Gym Leader of Facebook's Battle League, challenged me for the Ore and Fist Badges. While successful at securing an Ore Badge, he failed to earn a Fist Badge.

Ethan used a team of Pikachu, Samurott, Infernape, and Absol against Ore's Empoleon, Lucario, Durant and Aggron, and he used the same team against Fist's Primeape, Machamp, Breloom and Heracross.

The Battle Video for the battle over the Ore Badge is YMHW-WWWW-WWW5-MGC2 and the Battle Video for the battle over the Fist Badge is JB7G-WWWW-WWW5-MGC6. 

• Brohoof 1

Challenger Ethan once again fought for the Fist Badge, four days after his original challenge. HE used his Espeon, Infernape, Samurott, and Pikachu against my Primeape, Blaziken, Gallade and Heracross. Ethan failed to obtain the badge.

The record of this battle can be found with the code SRTG-WWWW-WWW5-RB9M.

The challenger Ethan challenged the Spine Badge's poison team.  The challenger's Absol, Espeon, Samurott, and Audino were unsuccessful at defeating the gym's Venomoth, Skuntank, Venusaur, and Nidoking.

The battle can be watched with the code AURG-WWWW-WWW5-RBY9

@

This sounds fun! If you ever need a gym leader, I'd love to join. If not, I challenge you to a match for the Ore Badge!

We're still recruiting for leaders, actually. Feel free to message me about it. I'll need your Friend Code as well, you can include that in the message.

We're still recruiting for leaders, actually. Feel free to message me about it. I'll need your Friend Code as well, you can include that in the message.

Awesome, I'll get to that right away.  :muffins:

The challenger Twiliscael re-challenged the Spine Gym today.  The challenger's Barbacle, Greninja, Aegislash, and Ampharos made short work of the gym's Tentacruel, Skuntank, Nidoking, and Venusaur thanks to a well timed critical hit XD  

HW4G-WWWW-WWW5-RDJ9

• Brohoof 1

My ds broke on Friday .-. so while I'm waiting for a repaired one to come in, I've been working on my team :3 It's coming along really well, I'm not a professional breeder or anything so I couldn't really get the results I really wanted out of one pokemon, but at least I got one move I really wanted it to have d:
If I don't have my 2ds to play on y with in the time it takes for me to finish all the stuff I can with heartgold, I guess I could keep trying to tweak my team to how I want them... and then there's always the time it takes to train the ones I put over on y XD
I have a question! How far do I have to be on the game to do the gym challenge?

Only 6 shiney eevees? OH NO IM TIMED D: I- I guess I can still do the gyms for fun-right? Even if I don't get a shiny :C

• Brohoof 1

My ds broke on Friday .-. so while I'm waiting for a repaired one to come in, I've been working on my team :3 It's coming along really well, I'm not a professional breeder or anything so I couldn't really get the results I really wanted out of one pokemon, but at least I got one move I really wanted it to have d:

If I don't have my 2ds to play on y with in the time it takes for me to finish all the stuff I can with heartgold, I guess I could keep trying to tweak my team to how I want them... and then there's always the time it takes to train the ones I put over on y XD

I have a question! How far do I have to be on the game to do the gym challenge?

Only 6 shiney eevees? OH NO IM TIMED D: I- I guess I can still do the gyms for fun-right? Even if I don't get a shiny :C

No worries, you'll get one. :P

I'll breed some if Dez runs out.

• Brohoof 1

Hello everypony! I've been thinking about challenging and was just wondering, these battles are all OU tier, correct?

It's not really any tier. You can use any pokemon you want (Even if they've been banned to Uber), so long as it's not a legendary. That includes legendaries like Victini who can be used in OU (Correct me if I'm wrong, Dez.)

Feel free to send someone a PM if you want to challenge them. :P

• Brohoof 1

@

Somewhat correct, we're not going 100% by Smogon rules since Smogon is out of date for gen6.  Basically the only things not allowed are any Legendary deemed Uber by Smogon, including Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde since we don't know where they'll fit yet.

Non-legends are being allowed, like Blaziken and Wobbufet.  Most of the gyms consist of pokemon from across different tiers anyways though, to keep things changed up a little.  ;)

It's not really any tier. You can use any pokemon you want (Even if they've been banned to Uber), so long as it's not a legendary. That includes legendaries like Victini who can be used in OU (Correct me if I'm wrong, Dez.)

Feel free to send someone a PM if you want to challenge them. :P

Ok, thanks for the help! I'll get my team ready and all that.

@

RainBDash battled for the Navi badge today. The trainer used Metagross, Talonflame, Azumarill, and Lucario against the leader's Mawile, Togekiss, Whimsicott, and Azumarill. The challenger managed to defeat the leader with seemingly great ease.

Spectate: XMHG-WWWW-WWW5-RZVY

• Brohoof 1